Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Everyday Things You've Never Done Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have never been to a restaurant
    I have never eaten lamb meat (I can't eat what looks cute :sad: )
    I have never learnt to swim properly
    I have never ever ever did something with my dad
    I have never been to any night clubs
    I have never seen a naked girl :mmm:
    I have never started a fight
    I have never seen when someone cuts chicken's head (only saw headless chicken running in circles in my yard) :ahhhhh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    I have never been to a restaurant
    I have never eaten lamb meat (I can't eat what looks cute :sad: )
    I have never learnt to swim properly
    I have never ever ever did something with my dad
    I have never been to any night clubs
    I have never seen a naked girl :mmm:
    I have never started a fight
    I have never seen when someone cuts chicken's head (only saw headless chicken running in circles in my yard) :ahhhhh:
    Seriously?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichyFrench)
    A lot of people mentioning that they've never broken a bone.. As if that's an everyday thing that others do :confused:
    Literally everyone I know has broken at least one bone in their life and yet I haven't ever. That's what they mean, they don't mean people break bones everyday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiggyTopes)
    :lolwut:
    You out of everyone cannot make that face after all the weird **** you listed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice Constricter)
    Literally everyone I know has broken at least one bone in their life and yet I haven't ever. That's what they mean, they don't mean people break bones everyday!
    Yeah I could name dozens of people who have broken a bone!

I've never been stung by a bee/wasp either.

I've never eaten a mushroom; as soon as I feel one in my mouth that I've put there accidentally I feel so ill and spit it out. They are so slimey they are the slug of the vegetable world.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Never broken a bone
    Never seen Star Trek or Star Wars or LOTR (except the hobbit)
    Never been to London
    Never been to a nightclub
    Never kissed a guy (or anything past that)
    Never kissed a girl (or anything past that)
    ^^ (I wish)
    Never been in any kind of fight
    Never watched Big Bang Theory (though I plan to)
    Never read a bunch of famous books or watched a bunch of famous films (though I plan to)
    Never eaten a pop tart, however there is a brown sugar cinnamon one in my room right now in its wrapper so that record should be broken soon
    Never drunk coffee or tea or Coke
    Never had a pot noodle
    Never been to Burger King or KFC
    Never been in a taxi
    Never learned my OWN MOBILE NUMBER (I know it's weird)
    Never used a dishwasher (because we don't have one) (though I have used the weird dishwasher-like machine where I work)
    Never boiled an egg or made pasta
    Never been to a festival
    Never played Xbox
    Never done an all nighter, though once I only slept for 45 seconds
    Never been to a funeral
    Never smoked (and it will stay that way)
    Never taken drugs (which will stay that way, except for possibly pot)
    Never drunk more than a few sips of alcohol
    Never had a driving lesson
    Never learned to tie my shoes properly
    Never been to a football match

...I feel slightly depressed now. Still, last week I crossed 'never did any winter sports' and 'never ate proper fried chicken' and 'never been further north than Birmingham' and 'never liked a girl and a guy at the same time' and 'never went to a bar' and 'never talked to a guy for more than five minutes' and 'never flirted with a guy' off my list...busy week!

ReputationRep:
    I bet hardly anyone has seen a headless chicken!

ReputationRep:
    Never watched Dr Who

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zebrajess)
    I've never broken a bone. Other than that I've done everything else that everyone has said.

Although I had never tried Irn Bru until last month, and my friends found that really strange (might just be a more northern thing).
    I bought a mini bottle of Irn Bru for my Danish other half when we last visited my family in the UK. I tried it at the same time and it must have changed recipe or I must have been immune to disgusting-tasting fizzy drinks when I was younger...

ReputationRep:
    Never had a glass of wine, never been to a nightclub, never touched a cigarette and never broken a bone!

ReputationRep:
    Never been bowling.
    Never seen Mama Mia or Dirty Dancing or The Godfather.
    Never been on the London Eye.
    Never played Pool.
    Never broken a bone.

ReputationRep:
    Never broken a bone
    Never had chickenpox
    Never been to hospital as a patient
    Never ate a poptart
    Never drank Yazoo
    Never went further South than Alton Towers
    Never gotten drunk
    Never failed a class
    Never done any chores (Joys of being the youngest and "favourite" child)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ive never watched a James Bond film
    Ive never been paintballing
    Ive never been further north than Loughborough
    Ive never been to a gig, concert or music festival
    Ive never been stung by a bee/wasp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    Seriously?!
    If you call pizzeria a restaurant, then I shall cross that out

ReputationRep:
    If you call pizzeria a restaurant, then I shall cross that out
    I suppose it can be counted as a restaurant. I feel bad that your father never did anything with you. :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiggyTopes)
    I bet hardly anyone has seen a headless chicken!
    Well, I was village boy for 7 years so saw much of that Saw how my dad was using gas and fire on a pig and I ran away, picked Colorado bugs from potatoes and smashed them on a rock etc :teehee: Make sure you avoid seeing headless chicken, the view isn't a pleasure

Imagine, you go out and the first thing you see is headless chicken running like mad, blood splashing like from fountain until the chicken faints, more actually just dies :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I suppose it can be counted as a restaurant. I feel bad that your father never did anything with you. :console:
    It's okay At least I know what I did Smashed garage window accidentally and blamed friend :mmm: Went fishing with the same friend and lost a set of dad's best fishing hooks :teehee: Went catching fishes on surf in a river with hands and lost dad's skiing sticks, oopsie :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    It's okay At least I know what I did Smashed garage window accidentally and blamed friend :mmm: Went fishing with the same friend and lost a set of dad's best fishing hooks :teehee: Went catching fishes on surf in a river with hands and lost dad's skiing sticks, oopsie :teehee:
    Hahaha!! I never really did anything like that to my mother... I just argued a lot and got detention a few times. Your efforts are much better than mine. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha!! I never really did anything like that to my mother... I just argued a lot and got detention a few times. Your efforts are much better than mine. :teehee:
    I never had detention :teehee: I always was an angel :teehee: Only got some birch from time to time for coming home late :teehee: Once got so much that couldn't sit properly for few days Oh that was for trying to smoke a cigarette with a friend and his neighbour caught us and told to my mother what I did in the barn :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I never had detention :teehee: I always was an angel :teehee: Only got some birch from time to time for coming home late :teehee: Once got so much that couldn't sit properly for few days Oh that was for trying to smoke a cigarette with a friend and his neighbour caught us and told to my mother what I did in the barn :teehee:
    I like to think I'm a reformed angel. :teehee: Tut tut, you shouldn't be smoking cigarettes! You make my childhood seem so boring.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.