Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Essayist)
    That's because I am. :rolleyes:
    then i'm confused :confused:

plenty of intelligent people haven't studied at Oxbridge.

ReputationRep:
    mine is 158 luser

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    mine is 80-90 depending on the test.

I'm definitely not smart haha.
    Awh, don't worry! They're just numbers. You still have your common sense! :console:
    Just out of curiosity, where did you take the test(s)? An institute?
    I took mine in an IQ institute (in Indonesia) at least a decade ago. I can't be bothered to retake it lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashleighgiles)
    Awh, don't worry! They're just numbers. You still have your common sense! :console:
    Just out of curiosity, where did you take the test(s)? An institute?
    I took mine in an IQ institute (in Indonesia) at least a decade ago. I can't be bothered to retake it lol
    I just took an online test. I wouldn't even know where to go to take a "real" one. Not that I'd want to anyway.

But I know I'm not intelligent anyway, it just told me what I already knew

ReputationRep:
    What a coincidence, my IQ was 157 too, i also have a 46 inch penis with a hose pipe like reel for easy management.

ReputationRep:
    I just took an online test. I wouldn't even know where to go to take a "real" one. Not that I'd want to anyway.

Don't entirely trust online tests silly! :pinch:
    Just because you're not IQ intelligent doesn't mean you're generally stupid. It just means you're not too keen in some areas. But don't let that put you down. Its just a test, after all.

:h:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bssjonny)
    I'll be impressed when you actually achieve something with that IQ.

edit:Why did I write a serious reply? This is clearly bull****. Your IQ is a lot like your friends. Non-existent.
    Golden.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was tested as 159 some years ago, I'm good at that sort of test, I think that's all it really proves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prof. Essional)
    What a coincidence, my IQ was 157 too, i also have a 46 inch penis with a hose pipe like reel for easy management.
    in tears :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGuy117)
    So I got tested and my IQ is 157, apparently puts me in the 99.99th percentile :awesome:, so I guess i'm like a genius :cool:...what's your IQ? I bet it's not >157
    You also have a very small penis.

ReputationRep:
    My IQ is the same as the combined scores of 125 Daily Mail readers... i.e. 125.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    mine is 158 luser
    I think you forgot to put in the decimal point.

ReputationRep:
    IQ doesn't mean anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolate buttons)
    IQ doesn't mean anything.
    It means Intelligence Quotient actually

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I always wanted '157'.

Time to go smoke some weed and fail all my exams because 'I didn't try man, whatever'.

ReputationRep:
    Princess. If only you knew what you could do with it. But instead, you decide to come on here and brag, trying to make up for the love you feel your parents don't give you. Grow up, child.

ReputationRep:
    Does this put pressure on you now? If you've really got a superior brain and you do nothing of real significance with it... will you hate yourself?

So I got tested and my IQ is 157, apparently puts me in the 99.99th percentile :awesome:, so I guess i'm like a genius :cool:...what's your IQ? I bet it's not >157
    You lose.

Also if you're feeling the need to show off your IQ, you're probably not that intelligent. IQ is a pretty meaningless scale, and doesn't reflect your actual intelligence, just how you perform in a simple test -and IQ tests can be rehersed.

Mensa, or else ask at your school/college to be tested for dyslexia, that testing includes IQ.

And being able to acknowledge that you're not intelligent is actually quite a reliable marker of high intelligence :ms:

ReputationRep:
    This is a bit circular, isn't it? I mean, how can we be sure that you can count that high?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.