Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

whats the weirdest pm uve got on this site ? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richardjonesbb)
    Hi,
    I read some of your posts on here with interest (you seem quite sexual - and you are certainly extremely beautiful). I've always loved the idea of having some no complications fun with someone from off here in a nice 4/5 star hotel. I am 6ft 2, rugby player build, VWE (about 7.5 inches but with fantastic girth), well educated and just want fun without all the usual hassle (so that rules out people I know). This would be with complete discretion, no complications, and I would be happy to meet in a public place with other people/CCTV etc around so you can see that I am genuine. I really hope you enjoy this. If it offends, Im sorry - just let me know and I wont contact you again. You have nothing to lose, except to have a fantastic time in a luxury hotel. I hope we can meet and act it out for real...I’ve put a lot of effort in so I really hope you enjoy, either way let me know. My email is [email protected] - I have set this up just to message you.

We meet in a local hotel. As you walk towards me in the reception, your heart is pounding a little about what lies ahead. I lead the way and we head to the room. I open the door, hold it open for you, and as we walk in, you gently brush past my trousers, feeling how hard I am through my jeans. I run my hands through your hair and begin to kiss you. Our tongues meet and start to explore each other. I run my hands through your hair as I passionately kiss you, moving my hands around your back and down to your bum. As I squeeze your bum, I pull you even closer towards me, and you can feel my throbbing **** pressed into you. I’m kissing your neck gently, and can hear your heart beating and your breathing gets louder. I work my way downwards, kissing your neck and chest, working my way down your breasts. I cusp them in my hands, before starting to suck and gently play with your nipples with my tongue. I run my tongue slowly over your erect nipples, circling them and sucking them, playing with both. As I do so, I run my hands teasingly along your thighs while kissing you. Your heart is pounding, and you are panting. You can feel you getting wetter with every heartbeat. You put your hand on my pants and feel how hard I am and how much I want you. I slowly reach into your knickers, and start rubbing your clit while still working your boobs. As I play with it, your breathing starts to get heavier and I can feel you getting ever moister as I play. You begin to lightly moan with pleasure as I do so. I keep working, rubbing it up and down. You can’t hold out. You reach down and touch my **** through my trousers, but I move your hand away and tell you not yet.

I slowly push you down in the middle of the bed and as I do so, remove your pants and underwear. I slowly kiss my way up your thighs, teasing you. My tongue slowly touches your clit, just teasing it at first. You moan as I start working it, gradually getting faster. As I do so, I use my fingers to pleasure you at the same time. The pleasure is so intense, and so sensual, you have never before felt something so intense. It is amazing. Your moaning gets loader and you start to feel your legs quiver. You can feel yourself getting close to having an orgasm, and you tell me you’re getting close as you do so. You begin to ***, and the sensation is mind blowing. Your scream as you do so.

I give you a few moments to catch your breath. You are excited, and clearly want more. At this point, I let you touch me. You can feel that I’m large, and rock hard. You didn’t think you could be more excited than you are, but the excitement keeps getting bigger, a bit like me...You can barely hold it in your clenched hand as you begin to stroke. You can feel me enjoying it and as you do so, I continue to kiss you. You love how good a kisser I am, and it’s a massive turn on as our lips keep touching and our tongs keep exploring. I again rub your clit, slowly teasing you with my fingers, sliding one in, ever so slightly, moving out again and continuing rubbing you, then a few seconds later, inserting it again, this time a little more. I slowly build up, doing a mix of working your clit and teasing you with my fingers...you are so wet as I keep doing so, and I begin to rub your g-spot...You begin to moan loudly...it is so damm good...you cant take it no more. You want me inside you, and you tell me that you want me to go all the way. I slowly slide into you...you are so wet, despite being very large, I go in easily. I begin to slowly move in and out, building speed with each stroke, going a little deeper, and as I do so your moans become louder and louder. My **** feels amazing inside you. I start to pound you....you start to scream...the pleasure is so immense. The bed is shaking and the headboard banging against the wall, but you are too busy cumming to notice how much noise we are making. As we do so, I gently begin to spank you, building momentum. Every few pounds that I give you I spank your bum, and it is such a turn on. Every spank is a little harder than the last one, and you can feel my ****, rock hard inside you. You shout im going to *** and I keep rhythmically pounding you, until you just explode with orgasm.

So, if your up for some fun/would like to do this, then let me know...I know I am hard from writing it...

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I've been asked if I can send someone old pairs of leggings... that was odd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starman)
    hi. do you fancy flashing your boobs to me on cam on skype?

thanks,

tom.

Lovely.

ReputationRep:
    A PM telling me I was a nice girl and honest,so could I rate him. I said yes and he sent me a picture of his penis.
    a PM telling me to convert to Islam as it 'is the only way'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OddThings)
    A PM telling me I was a nice girl and honest,so could I rate him. I said yes and he sent me a picture of his penis.
    a PM telling me to convert to Islam as it 'is the only way'.
    Did you still rate him?

ReputationRep:
    I rarely get any, and when I do its random people asking me for help on getting A*s based on a post from 2 years ago.

I do aim to help though, part of my civic duty :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    Did you still rate him?
    No. :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    A new weird PM to feature Rice.
    Name:  rice.png
Views: 118
Size:  53.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    Well I got this earlier:

I just saw ur posts and if I could rearrange the alphabelt u and I would be together.

I actually love how he misspelt alphabet :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Well I got this earlier:

I just saw ur posts and if I could rearrange the alphabelt u and I would be together.

I actually love how he misspelt alphabet :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    that's kinda cute you know...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    that's kinda cute you know...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He'd just posted a thread about his girlfriend constantly farting, makes it a lot less cute :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He'd just posted a thread about his girlfriend constantly farting, makes it a lot less cute :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahahaha it was that guy?! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    Ahahaha it was that guy?! :rofl:
    Yeah hahaha. Considering he messaged me after I posted on the thread saying he should take a dump on her chest I can only assume he's into some weird stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah hahaha. Considering he messaged me after I posted on the thread saying he should take a dump on her chest I can only assume he's into some weird stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How lovely. He's on the wrong site if he's into stuff like that...

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ROFL! I saw that! hilarious! I read it out loud to me mum she almost fell off the chair laughing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate_Geek)
    Re: hey

Them: Sorry to bother but you seem a nice girl I have next to no experience when it comes to girls and was wondering if i could send you a picture of me, and whether you could give me your brutal honest opinion. it would really help as i hadn't had a girls opinion on my looks and body and therefore have no idea where i stand with girls. you would be doing me a big favor.

Thanks

Me: Erm, bit odd but, sure - why not?

Them: Wow thanks, looks like i was right about you being a nice girl
    I do know its what is inside that matters, but it would be good to know where i stand

I understand all girls are different, but would just help to have a girls opinion, see how one thinks
    One of the things thats worries me is my body, so is it ok if i sent some pictures on my body (full body) and you give me a brutally honest opinion, ones of my worries is my size down below would be very helpful, should i email them?

Me: Not really, no. I'd rather not have a picture of your genitalia in my inbox.

Them:Oh ok sorry, thanks for replying x.

:lolwut:.
    I got the same first one aswell

Me: Sure? I'll do my best to help

Him (her?): Thanks, Are you ok with giving a full body opinion? Would be really helpful.

Me: define "full body opinion"?

Him (her?) :Well obviously its up to you but i wouldnt mind showing everything, so i would be naked.

I thought it was a bit dodgy so didn't reply after that

ReputationRep:
    Omg yay I just got one.

It just said...."Im married."

ReputationRep:
    I've never had a creepy PM

ReputationRep:
    I've had the token 'Am I hot' half naked pictures sent to me too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HopefulMidwife)
    I've never had a creepy PM
    Just you wait..I said that yesterday, then today BAM inbox 1 = "I'm married" :confused:

It'll happen..these things take time..

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.