Anyone in a unilet studying business studies? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 121
Original post by Miouhaneun
Heyy!

My name's Elin but you can call me Elle or Ellie or whatever tickles your pickle :wink: I'm a Swedish student heading to the UK and Bournemouth to do my BA in English. I am super excited and I'll be moving over on the 7th.

I've heard Bournemouth is a big party town which is ironic since I'm such a *cough* cool festive person. No seriously though I'm on the nerdy end of the scale, I like comics and games and Magic the gathering, while I do like alcohol my dancing is more on the "epileptic duck" side of the scale rather than club worthy (let's not bring up the time I got too drunk in a club and fell down a flight of stairs before walking into a wall thinking it was the exit)... I prefer home parties with drinking games and I hope there'll be a couple like minded people about I can freak out in the good kinda way during my stay.

I'm doing English :smile:)
Original post by Aall3n
Anyone doing multimedia journalism?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone staying in purbeck?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by reneebailey_
Anyone staying in purbeck?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes me!! Flat 82 Block A :biggrin: how about you?
Original post by MariInTheBox
Yes me!! Flat 82 Block A :biggrin: how about you?

Block B flat 4! :frown:
Do u know if there's like a fb page for purbeck or something so we can meet our housemates?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do u know if there's like a fb page for purbeck or something so we can meet our housemates?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, heres the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/278513272282333/
:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes a page call Bournemouth university freshers - Purbeck house ... there are links to in from the Bournemouth freshers and Bournemouth uni pages :smile:
THANKS GUYS x
Looked but still no luck - lol - I think I'm living with ghosts

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Jo10;44099212"]
Original post by Compo
Hi Jo & Clara
West Dorset, nice. I'm Bmth & Poole. Haven't got acc sorted yet. They want to put me as a lodger in a room with a local family. Not really what I was after - thought it would be good to share with other students. Hey ho...[/QU

Hello :smile: oooo ive never heard of that before, have they ran out of all other accommodation then? i wanted to mix with other students too thats why ive applied at the hospital. im hoping i get in :/

Hi jo, I've just had an offer from the hospital for a 2 bed house or a 4 bed with 2 lads, have you also had this offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending