Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in a unilet studying business studies?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miouhaneun)
    Heyy!

My name's Elin but you can call me Elle or Ellie or whatever tickles your pickle I'm a Swedish student heading to the UK and Bournemouth to do my BA in English. I am super excited and I'll be moving over on the 7th.

I've heard Bournemouth is a big party town which is ironic since I'm such a *cough* cool festive person. No seriously though I'm on the nerdy end of the scale, I like comics and games and Magic the gathering, while I do like alcohol my dancing is more on the "epileptic duck" side of the scale rather than club worthy (let's not bring up the time I got too drunk in a club and fell down a flight of stairs before walking into a wall thinking it was the exit)... I prefer home parties with drinking games and I hope there'll be a couple like minded people about I can freak out in the good kinda way during my stay.
    I'm doing English )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aall3n)
    Anyone doing multimedia journalism?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone staying in purbeck?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reneebailey_)
    Anyone staying in purbeck?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes me!! Flat 82 Block A how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MariInTheBox)
    Yes me!! Flat 82 Block A how about you?
    Block B flat 4!
    Do u know if there's like a fb page for purbeck or something so we can meet our housemates?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Block B flat 4!
    Do u know if there's like a fb page for purbeck or something so we can meet our housemates?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep, heres the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/278513272282333/

ReputationRep:
    Block B flat 4!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes a page call Bournemouth university freshers - Purbeck house ... there are links to in from the Bournemouth freshers and Bournemouth uni pages

ReputationRep:
    THANKS GUYS x
    Looked but still no luck - lol - I think I'm living with ghosts

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Jo10;44099212]
    (Original post by Compo)
    Hi Jo & Clara
    West Dorset, nice. I'm Bmth & Poole. Haven't got acc sorted yet. They want to put me as a lodger in a room with a local family. Not really what I was after - thought it would be good to share with other students. Hey ho...[/QU

Hello oooo ive never heard of that before, have they ran out of all other accommodation then? i wanted to mix with other students too thats why ive applied at the hospital. im hoping i get in :/
    Hi jo, I've just had an offer from the hospital for a 2 bed house or a 4 bed with 2 lads, have you also had this offer?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.