Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charly9)
    has anyone Applied there for a sciency course ?? still haven't received a reply for medical sciences :mad:
    I've applied for medical sciences and biomedical sciences, still not heard

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello96)
    i have been waiting since 5th nov and only got an offer for biology yesterday so it was 3 weeks so dont worry
    Hey just received mine last night finally!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottehall96)
    I've applied for medical sciences and biomedical sciences, still not heard

Posted from TSR Mobile
    its so nerve wrecking i wanna put it as my firm choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by victoriahowells)
    When did you send off your application?
    nearly three weeks ago when did you send yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cremeeggaddict)
    Anyone thinking of applying at Brookes? If so, what course and why?
    Business and Management! Nice place to live, pretty good ranking uni and my goes there too

ReputationRep:
    its so nerve wrecking i wanna put it as my firm choice
    Aw! my law teacher told me that Oxford Brookes are often one of the slowest unis with regards to decisions to don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottehall96)
    Aw! my law teacher told me that Oxford Brookes are often one of the slowest unis with regards to decisions to don't worry
    I received an offer from Brookes the same day I sent off my application! 4th November

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey all

Sent off my application for Publishing Media at Brookes and haven't heard anything back. It was only a week ago mind, so I'm not expecting to hear too soon............ Although I'm still checking emails and loading track every hour!! :')
    Absolutely adored the open day and would love to have it down as my firm, but I guess I'll just have to see how it goes - I have applied for other courses previously and not had much luck with my first choice uni -.-
    Good luck to you all with your applications!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KehRawwr)
    Hey all

Sent off my application for Publishing Media at Brookes and haven't heard anything back. It was only a week ago mind, so I'm not expecting to hear too soon............ Although I'm still checking emails and loading track every hour!! :')

I sent it on Nov 1 for Publishing as well, but haven't heard anything either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KehRawwr)
    Hey all

Absolutely adored the open day and would love to have it down as my firm, but I guess I'll just have to see how it goes - I have applied for other courses previously and not had much luck with my first choice uni -.-
    Good luck to you all with your applications!
    (Original post by Barnus)
    I sent it on Nov 1 for Publishing as well, but haven't heard anything either
    I wouldn't worry about this as universities can take time to reply back. the important thing is that they have your application. good luck xx

ReputationRep:
    Application finally sent today.. 3rd time sent it to my school and they sent it to uni.. First time I sent a ****ty personal statement so I fixed it, second time I forgot to put my GCSEs in and inserted A levels wrong.. Finally got a teacher to check it and now it's sent.. OB is my main choice so I hope to get an offer!

Fun fact for me.. Failing Y12 the first time after I completely messed it up was the best thing that ever happened to me.. I picked Philosophy and Ethics the second time just for 'lolz' as they say, and now I'm going to be studying it lol

ReputationRep:
    WOOOO got an offer for Business management, only sent my application on Monday! =D (my insurance offer)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jtbteddy)
    I received an offer from Brookes the same day I sent off my application! 4th November

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay now I'm worried!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for Economics, Finance, and International Business!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I got a conditional offer for Msc Business Management Spt. 2014.
    Any tips and opinions about Business School? Checking the university ranking, I noticed that student' s satisfaction is rather high.
    Can I also ask for satisfactory accomodation facilities?
    Thanks for helping!

ReputationRep:
    nearly three weeks ago when did you send yours?
    I'm second year, but it took about two months for my offer to come back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GotDaMoneyz)
    I got an offer for Economics, Finance, and International Business!!!!
    I've applied for the same course. When did you send off your application?

ReputationRep:
    Just got offers for biomedical science and medical science!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cremeeggaddict)
    Anyone thinking of applying at Brookes? If so, what course and why?
    Got a place for September 2014 doing Psychology and Sociology, anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Applying for BSc Anthropology. It's the only thing I'm applying for bc I'm going to live at home and commute so I really hope I get in!

I got AAB at A-level and they want BBC though so I'm not too worried lol

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.