yes and more yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeneralOJB)
    What did people get for the combined matrix? Mine contained 3rt(3)/2 :P
    [rt(3)/2 1/2]
    [1/2 3rt(3)/2] I think! Or something like tht

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlanDu)
    What did everyone get for the integral question?
    -1/2 because the infinity -> 0

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been able to find a mark scheme? I've seen some mark scheme for Core 2 and S1 posted on similar threads but I was just wondering if any had been found for fp1? I'd love to see the answers whilst some of my answers are fresh in my head otherwise i'll have forgotten them all by tomorrow hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingmango)
    Has anyone been able to find a mark scheme? I've seen some mark scheme for Core 2 and S1 posted on similar threads but I was just wondering if any had been found for fp1? I'd love to see the answers whilst some of my answers are fresh in my head otherwise i'll have forgotten them all by tomorrow hahah
    I think teachers have to wait 24 hours before they get the exam so I'm guessing ull have to wait till tomoz

ReputationRep:
    I did jan 11 paper last night - and the last question is almost exactly the same as one of the last ones in the exam today!!!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember what they got for the matrix where you had to combine the transformations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicolamuse)
    Does anyone remember what they got for the matrix where you had to combine the transformations?
    I think it was:
    -0.5 root3/2
    root3/2 0.5

ReputationRep:
    I just answered that question! Just scroll up

ReputationRep:
    Well I can't remember the last mock I did and got less than 95% on it but this bloody paper was so unfamilar question wise! Oh well, I think boundaries will be pretty average for a change - ie. 60 for an A, 50 for a B etc

ReputationRep:
    the answer was (-1/2, 3root3/2, root3/2, 3/2) for the combined transformation (going from left to right and top to bottom)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noobslayer)
    the answer was (-1/2, 3root3/2, root3/2, 3/2) for the combined transformation (going from left to right and top to bottom)
    Yep that's what I got too...yay

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by appleuae123)
    What did everyone else get for the complex number question, finding the value of z?
    i got y=2/3 and x=1/3[/QUOTE]

can you remember the question? It was (z-2i)*=2iz then something else

ReputationRep:
    for the combined matrix i got,
    -1/2 (top left), 3root3/2 (top right), root3/2 (bottom left), 3/2 (bottom right)

Is this correct?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie_o)
    I got that too. So do I - definitely hope they're better than jan 13! 92% for an A is just ridiculous!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yay! I know, it's because all the clever people do FP1 If it's a repeat of the january's grade boundaries I can kiss further maths goodbye..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sohailkm96)
    Yay! I know, it's because all the clever people do FP1 If it's a repeat of the january's grade boundaries I can kiss further maths goodbye..
    it seems so unfair that you have to get 92% of the paper to get 80% marks, i didn't even think jan 2013 was easy either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noobslayer)
    [rt(3)/2 3/2]
    [1/2 -3rt(3)/2]

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell me how they got 1/3 and 2/3 for the complex no. question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sohailkm96)
    Same! Hahaha. I've got M1 and M2 coming up too and FP1 was my best out of the three so I'm really gutted that today's paper wasn't brilliant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.