Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DawnCarroll94)
    Awww cool! I'm studying French with tourism management I think the 1 is the floor number but I'm not sure tbh haha! When you moving in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww that sounds good! And hard mind you haha! Well we'll find out when we get there eh! well I work at the weekend so I'm going to collect my keys on Thursday or Friday then going home and coming back Saturday then going home and coming back Sunday ... Alot of hassle haha! You moving in on Thursday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackcairns1993)
    Aww that sounds good! And hard mind you haha! Well we'll find out when we get there eh! well I work at the weekend so I'm going to collect my keys on Thursday or Friday then going home and coming back Saturday then going home and coming back Sunday ... Alot of hassle haha! You moving in on Thursday?
    Haha! Yeah I know! Yeah defo haha! Awww seems a lot of hassle! Where you from? I think I'm moving in on the Saturday cause my dad works during the week and he'll be driving me up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry guys, stupid question but do you all have unconditional offers? I have a conditional offer and am worried i'm going to miss out on the Bainfield rooms! Help!

ReputationRep:
    Haha! Yeah I know! Yeah defo haha! Awww seems a lot of hassle! Where you from? I think I'm moving in on the Saturday cause my dad works during the week and he'll be driving me up

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah it is such a hassle! I'm from Kennoway in Fife Scotland Where you from? aww well that sucks! Think i'm moving in on the Thursday not sure yet though ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahlittle100)
    Sorry guys, stupid question but do you all have unconditional offers? I have a conditional offer and am worried i'm going to miss out on the Bainfield rooms! Help!
    I have an unconditional offer and am moving to Bainfield but when I visited on Monday the lady who showed me around the flat said between 550-600 of the rooms at Bainfield are taken but there are 720 so there is still a chance! She said they will all be filled with people with conditionals Good Luck with your results x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What do you think about studying French and Arabic in Dakar, Senegal? I lived there before and recently saw a course for $1250 a month for the class (5days a week) including room, board and books.

I think 2 months would do me but has anyone else studied French outside of France? The thought of going to Africa seems so much more exciting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackcairns1993)
    Yeah it is such a hassle! I'm from Kennoway in Fife Scotland Where you from? aww well that sucks! Think i'm moving in on the Thursday not sure yet though ..
    Awww cool! you're not too far away then I'm from Kilmarnock aww cool I would like to move in on the thursday but my dad works then :/ so means it would be saturday. I'm really excited for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how they go about getting a tour around Bainfield ?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lmcn1)
    Does anyone know how they go about getting a tour around Bainfield ?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    email this address [email protected] (off their facebook page) and she will give you a viewing. Mon, Wed or Fri between 3-5pm. She was so lovely and answerer all my questions x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennicol95)
    I have an unconditional offer and am moving to Bainfield but when I visited on Monday the lady who showed me around the flat said between 550-600 of the rooms at Bainfield are taken but there are 720 so there is still a chance! She said they will all be filled with people with conditionals Good Luck with your results x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats on your offer! And thanks so much for the help. Such a relief! x

ReputationRep:
    email this address [email protected] (off their facebook page) and she will give you a viewing. Mon, Wed or Fri between 3-5pm. She was so lovely and answerer all my questions x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got their freshers tickets yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep bought mine yesterday ! So excited

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    how does freshers work? tickets and stuff? do you need to buy in advance? clueless x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how does freshers work? tickets and stuff? do you need to buy in advance? clueless x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think you can buy them there but you can get them in advance its on the Facebook freshers page. Its a wrist band you get x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lmcn1)
    Yep bought mine yesterday ! So excited

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woo! I bought mine yesterday as well! Looking forward to it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    just applied for bainfield, here's hoping

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got the link for applying for accommodation? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami')
    Anyone got the link for applying for accommodation? Thanks
    https://applications2.napier.ac.uk/s...accommodation/

ReputationRep:
    When you have to look up your "Edinburgh Napier Number", what is the Ucas code?

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.