The Student Room Group

What message have you ever wrote to an examiner in an exam paper?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hype en Ecosse
For a French prelim I was confident I had done well in, I missed what the speaker said for a listening question. So I drew a detailed picture of a hostage situation.

"Give me the mark and no one gets hurt."

:tongue:
Mind you, the other day in history I added at the end: "apologies for the extremely messy and spidery scrawl!".
Original post by walkervince
obviously not true

Yeah, as Hype en Ecosse stated, these are just mocks that we do in Scotland and are not sent away to be externally marked. :smile:
Reply 122
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
For a French prelim I was confident I had done well in, I missed what the speaker said for a listening question. So I drew a detailed picture of a hostage situation.

"Give me the mark and no one gets hurt."

Was going to positive rate you for your profile picture, but I've ran out of votes today :frown:
Haha I once wrote a note saying

Notice

If you notice this notice,
you will notice that this notice
is not worth noticing.

Oh and on a history exam I felt like being a freak there was a question along the lines of 'explain the social advantages and disadvantages of living in 1600 compared to today'. I hadnt revised this part and we were told to at least put something down so I put 'there wouldnt have been as much history to learn'.

I used to eat loads during exams too I was always hugary for some reason!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 124
wrote the lyrics to a james morrison song but I really wanna write "Do you play with yourself?"
Haven't myself as far as I can remember, but my friend did in a physics prelim once because he was going to drop the class anyway. His answers included a completely random drawing of an octopus and a drawing of a fire extinguisher with "sorry, couldn't answer this question as there was a fire in the hall and I had to use this extinguisher to put it out" written underneath.
Our teacher clearly found it amusing but wouldn't admit to it. :tongue:
Reply 126
In a chemistry C1 exam it had a question about volcanoes..

So I wrote 'is this not supposed to be in a geography exam paper?!'

I got 77/100 ums, B.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I learned the brain for my GCSE at the same time mum was learning about it for her psychology course, and in her book it said the cerebral cortex is called 'cortex' because it's Latin for 'bark' and it looks like bark...

So me and my friend agreed that if the brain came up on our exam, we'd draw one of the patronising little 'Did you know?' boxes and write why it was called the cortex. And it came up! Unfortunately I was too tight on time to draw the box though...

Posted from TSR Mobile
In an RS exam I once got so bored I described a christian wedding in drawing, taking up the remaining paper, I then continued to annotate the image and got a B after not actually answering the question in writting

Quick Reply

Latest