Turn on thread page Beta

90s kids what was your favourite tv show growing up?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    All of them tbh -

Pokemon, Samurai Jack, Powerpuff Girls (Yes I am a Boy), Dexters Lab, Cow and Chicken, Cramp Twins, Recess, I am Weasel, Arthur, Hey Arnold, Bob the Builder... the list is endless :'( i miss the good old Cartoon Network...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kutta)
    All of them tbh -

Pokemon, Samurai Jack, Powerpuff Girls (Yes I am a Boy), Dexters Lab, Cow and Chicken, Cramp Twins, Recess, I am Weasel, Arthur, Hey Arnold, Bob the Builder... the list is endless :'( i miss the good old Cartoon Network...
    I am weasel and cow and chicken were two of the weirdest cartoons I have ever watched. Seriously, go back and watch a couple episodes, they are even more ****ed up when you understand wtf is going on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I forgot Mary Kate and Ashley

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shezshez)
    I thought Chucklevision was a given. I have their autographs
    Wait WTF

Im going to be hunting u down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quaveralien)
    I forgot Mary Kate and Ashley
    I used to be literally OBSESSED with these twins around year5/6. Would read all the books, watch the show etc. loved them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did anybody watch Even Stevens? Haha the girl is so much like me, bossy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by River Shadow)
    Also, 'SMart' with Mark Speight and Kristen O'Brien.
    When I saw that Mark had died I was like :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ginger_comedian)
    When I saw that Mark had died I was like :eek:
    I know! So was I. Such sad circumstances as well, feel so sorry for him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rugrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Im 18 ans had loads! Tots tv, tracy beaker, barney, bob the builder, bernads watch (my fave) , my parents are aliens, sabrina the teenage witch, arthur , hey arnold, postman pat and many many moreee! Wish everything was as simple as then.. share yours so we can relive our childhood

That person who negged me was probably born in 1999, bad luck kiddo

Posted from TSR Mobile
    omg the original bernard watch was the best, and what about "out of sight " on citv. hey arnold was cool, and johnny bravo, ivan hoe, you forgot rupert the bear, and the moomins (on milkshake), watership down, harry and the wrinklies. lol dexters lab, cow and chicken, wackey races, droopey. miss those days, time seems to go much quicker now days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Did anybody watch Even Stevens? Haha the girl is so much like me, bossy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep! I loved watching Even Stevens... I even developed a crush on the main guy's sister - think her name was Ren or something. Haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by razzle-dazzle)
    There were so many! Playdays, Andy Pandy, Pingu, Postman Pat, Rosie & Jim, Tots TV, The Singing Kettle, Rainbow, Wizadora, Animaniacs, SuperTed, Bucky O'Hare, Hey Arnold, Sonic the Hedgehog, Top Cat, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Pinky and the Brain, Fun House, Bernard's Watch, Alvin & the Chipmunks, The Worst Witch, My Parents are Aliens, Zzzap!
    damn you beat me to topcat and the worst witch, lol mrs hardbroom. anyone remember the life of grizzly adams.

ReputationRep:
    I loved loads, but my favourites were probably Rugrats and Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

ReputationRep:
    Old CBBC programmes
    · Yvon of the Yukon
    · Kerching
    · Chucklevision
    · Mona the vampire
    · The cramp twins
    · Watch my chops
    · Stupid
    · The queens nose
    · The ghost hunter
    · Mysti
    · Big kids
    · Mortified
    · Trollz
    · Pitt & kantrop
    · Zombie hotel
    · Taz mania
    · The crust
    · The secret show
    · Pinky and the brain
    · Fairly odd parents

ReputationRep:
    Mr Blobby! I was obsessed - Mr Blobby toys, pyjamas, birthday cakes! Seeing clips from it now worries me slightly, its actually pretty terrifying and Mr Blobby is almost definitely a paedo in a marshmallow costume...

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, just remembered another programme, but can't remember for the life of me what it was called. It was a gameshow on BBC1 (part of CBBC), they collected rings and lost lives if these demon things touched them or something...Ring any bells for anyone?

Edit. Raven! Also, 50/50 was good.

ReputationRep:
    Big blue bear in the big blue house. Anyone remember that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bear in the big blue house, tweenies, tellytubbies, art attack, the rest of the CITV programmes, my parents are aliens, raven, totally spies, sabrina the teenage witch, zoey 101, dragon ball Z, mona the vampire, kim possible, kuzcos academy, 50/50...Theres probably loads more. When i got into my tween years i was right into my thats so raven and hannah montana.

(Original post by River Shadow)
    Ooh, just remembered another programme, but can't remember for the life of me what it was called. It was a gameshow on BBC1 (part of CBBC), they collected rings and lost lives if these demon things touched them or something...Ring any bells for anyone?

Edit. Raven! Also, 50/50 was good.
    I was just about to say raven and i saw your edit, i would have killed to be a contestant on Raven or 50/50 :moon:

ReputationRep:
    A few:

Family guy - I'm not kidding.
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    SpongeBob
    Scooby Doo
    Pokemon

When I was tiny (About 3) my favorite shows were apparently Postman Pat, Thomas the Tank engine and Pingu but I never grew up with them like I did the above.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deedee123)
    I was just about to say raven and i saw your edit, i would have killed to be a contestant on Raven or 50/50 :moon:
    Ended up going down the Wikipedia page for CBBC programmes until I found it.

Ah, who didn't want their school to go on '50/50'...?! :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.