Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    To be fair there's not much to tell besides the normal techniques like stay calm etc, no one will tell you the questions because they'd bet putting themselves at a disadvantage as you've already been told so yeah...

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I've been stalking the A104 threads from previous years and last year, the earliest anyone has heard back was the March 30 and the latest interview date was March 23 so it shouldn't be that long until we hear from them (although it really does feel like forever ㄱ.ㄱ)

Good luck with your applications

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by an3010)
    Hey guys I've been stalking the A104 threads from previous years and last year, the earliest anyone has heard back was the March 30 and the latest interview date was March 23 so it shouldn't be that long until we hear from them (although it really does feel like forever ㄱ.ㄱ)

Good luck with your applications
    I think we'll hear back from them towards the middle of April! They usually give out offers a week or two before their offer holder open day, which is the 30th April this year for A104

ReputationRep:
    I guess everyone's had their interviews now. Good luck to everyone that is waiting to hear back post interview. My interview was on 12th March. Hopefully we will all hear back pretty soon, but I'm not very optimistic about it.

ReputationRep:
    Yepp seems like its going to be a long wait, really eager to hear back, and were you in the morning or afternoon session on the 12th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TCO)
    Yepp seems like its going to be a long wait, really eager to hear back, and were you in the morning or afternoon session on the 12th?
    I was in the afternoon session. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Green871)
    Hi everyone,

What kind of questions are we likely to be asked? And what is the structure of the interview as in MMI or traditional style interview?
    What can I do to prepare myself for the interview?

Thanks for any help given
    It's an MMI. My advice would be honestly to ''relax'' I know every body says that but it is no where near as bad as you might imagine it to be. Be as confident and as well spoken as you can! There is nothing in there to 'throw you off' since after all they've chosen you for an interview. They want want you as a potential candidate they dont want to play mind games. Don't be too stiff and rigid or robotic. I'd say try and show your personality but honestly I dont know how?

ReputationRep:
    Me too, can you please describe yourself so I can figure out who you are :P ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TCO)
    Me too, can you please describe yourself so I can figure out who you are :P ?
    I'll pm you.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else get an email.with a fee*assesment form from.east anglia?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClassifieddCoco)
    Nope, what does it entail?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No when did you get this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefan17)
    No when did you get this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think it's just because they're unsure whether to charge international or home fees for the particular applicants they sent it to, not entirely certain though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is that the same as the Fees Status form? 'Cause I got that last December... not really sure what it's for since I'm a home student

ReputationRep:
    Is it this?

http://www.uea.ac.uk/planning/tuitionfees

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get the email

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get the email either, I found the form so just thought I'd post for all to see it was getting abit panicky

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got it at half 1 this afternoon I wasn't born here but im a home student they just said I should fill it in and scan my documents so they can review my application in full ... I'm praying this is a good sign and that they are actually considering me ... we will see anyways good luck everyone xx

ReputationRep:
    No form for me. My interview was quite recent (18th March)

ReputationRep:
    Just been stalking this page , how many interview days where there for uea a104 only 2 ?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 24, 2016

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.