Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DreadedTorrey)
    Been accepted for Aerospace Engineering and I'm staying in Lacy Hall
    I'm doing aerospace engineering too

ReputationRep:
    hey is anoyone studying Law or living in Southwark Hall, Lancaster Complex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simi_95)
    Hey there!! I'm in staircase 6, room 31 What are you studying?
    Sociology and u? Are u Zimbabwean btw ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frankieh20)
    Quite an odd thing to come out with... O.o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frankieh20)
    Umm no i'm nigerian. And i'm studying communication and media studies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afyfe85)
    I'm doing aerospace engineering too
    Awesome, see you in 2 weeks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emahase)
    Anyone is Flat 56, Lacy hall?

Or studying Biomedical?
    I'll be studying Biomed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brownize)
    Anyone in bishops compex

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in St Margaret's Hall, Bishops Complex.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, is anyone else having trouble logging into brunelstudents to buy tickets for freshers week?! Everytime i log in with my brunel network password it says 'account not matched' but it's definitely the right log in details! Having a panic! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PipStringer)
    Hiya, is anyone else having trouble logging into brunelstudents to buy tickets for freshers week?! Everytime i log in with my brunel network password it says 'account not matched' but it's definitely the right log in details! Having a panic! x
    I am having the exact same problem !!?

ReputationRep:
    I am so relieved that you are too! Obviously this isn't good but at least it's not just one of us! I'm pretty sure that we can get tickets at uni but it would be good to get everything now! I don't want to miss out on the fun haha x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmzyBoosh)
    I'll be studying Biomed
    Awesome Less then 2 weeks!

ReputationRep:
    I am so relieved that you are too! Obviously this isn't good but at least it's not just one of us! I'm pretty sure that we can get tickets at uni but it would be good to get everything now! I don't want to miss out on the fun haha x
    (Original post by adeleranganathan)
    same for me, total struggle...i emailed the student union for the tickets and they referred me to the university itself...i can't access the timetable either and i know some can, so i must be doing something wrong, tell me, WHAT S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE NETWORK PASSWORD AND THE ONE YOU PUT WITH THE PORTAL EVISION....i don't even remember having set a network password...I can enter evision no probs, but when it comes to timetables, i put my student ID and the only password i use for evision..and it doesn't work.....anyone can help?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adeleranganathan)
    (Original post by Trinitybabe)
    same for me, total struggle...i emailed the student union for the tickets and they referred me to the university itself...i can't access the timetable either and i know some can, so i must be doing something wrong, tell me, WHAT S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE NETWORK PASSWORD AND THE ONE YOU PUT WITH THE PORTAL EVISION....i don't even remember having set a network password...I can enter evision no probs, but when it comes to timetables, i put my student ID and the only password i use for evision..and it doesn't work.....anyone can help?:confused:
    Can't login in either.

also

by the look of this thread, not many people are staying at home!!!

I am staying at home, anyone else?

When is the freshers week? and what do you do at freshers lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kid Wave)
    BSc! Thinking whether to apply for accommodation, I live like 45 - 60 mins away (two buses) but I really want to get away from home for a little bit, quite stressful at times especially during exams, I really want to experience Uni life :P

your not alone I have to stay at home and i also live about 45-60 mins away (two buses) or 20-25 mins by car! but sadly, I'll be taking buses lol

ReputationRep:
    To log onto evision you use a 7 digit number as your username and whatever you changed your password to for that.

When you complete your einduction on evision you get given a new login, this is for Blackboard and brunelstudents.com. It is your course, year and then your three initials, e.g me13jts
    The default password for this is your date of birth in DDMMYY format, unless you have changed it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemistryChic)
    To log onto evision you use a 7 digit number as your username and whatever you changed your password to for that.

When you complete your einduction on evision you get given a new login, this is for Blackboard and brunelstudents.com. It is your course, year and then your three initials, e.g me13jts
    The default password for this is your date of birth in DDMMYY format, unless you have changed it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can log into evision but I can't login to the brunelstudents it says wrong username or password but I am 100% sure both are correct

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abubakar261)
    I can log into evision but I can't login to the brunelstudents it says wrong username or password but I am 100% sure both are correct
    Do you have a login with letters yet? Such as me13jts ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Out of interest who is now in Mill Hall? I'll be your friendly in-out neighbour in Number 34 :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abubakar261)
    your not alone I have to stay at home and i also live about 45-60 mins away (two buses) or 20-25 mins by car! but sadly, I'll be taking buses lol
    Yeahh, I've decided to live at home, figured it would work out better for my situation, don't worry you'll still be able to have fun lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.