Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    When did track update for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seb Hudson)
    I actually can't wait now, just want to get there already! I'm going on Friday, any chance you could tell me what you got so I don't miss anything really stupid? :') I am indeed ahaa, looks like I may be going to China for a year now if everything works out then!

I know of at least one more person doing ChemEng in BGP, we'll have quite a group!

As we'll be meeting in a month anyway, would you both like to add me on facebook? I only suggest you two add me because my name is the same as my username on here so it's easier! Ahhh, completely buzzing now!
    ooh i wanna go to china too, i'll probably see what my parents think and all that but i definitely want to go. well i got the usual, pots, pans, dishes, cups, mugs, cutlery, kitchen utensils, towel, washing up liquid, scouring pads, duvet, pillow, pillowcase + duvet cover, bed sheets, toiletries, bath mat (so unnecessary), stationery, and a bunch other stuff, some not really necessary like a sewing kit haha. it's pretty dumb though cos i could have bought most of these when i got to nottingham, although tbh i wanted to already have everything so i don't have to stress about it when i get there, the only thing i should be buying when i arrive is food stuff. sure i'll add you if i can find you, i'll send a message with my username so you know it's me.

(Original post by jethacan)
    Aww i don't think i'll be living with you two, i don't have an ensuite what a coincedence though, i wonder how many more chemical engineering people there are going to be in bgp :P
    we'll all dominate the place
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by LeeMrLee)
    Attachment 238457or we'll swoon the ladies with our maths pickup lines...

It's not the length of the vector that counts, it's how you apply the force
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Needed AAB
    Got ABB, but did get a b in AS Maths which I picked up in my second year which may have helped?

ReputationRep:
    I needed an AAA for History, but my English exam came out terribly for some reason and I ended up with an ABC - thankfully I've still been accepted! I must be one of the luckiest here as far as that goes :0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsNerd1)
    Was the requirements lowered for Maths as when I got an offer I needed A*AB, anyway I'll be seeing you in the Maths lectures so congratulations on getting in
    I think it was my personal statement that saved me! Congratulations to you too Which university are u going to?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by TheDictator)
    I think it was my personal statement that saved me! Congratulations to you too Which university are u going to?
    Very nice, I'm not too sure how mine was but it was good enough to get an offer and thanks, I'll be going to Nottingham in two weeks time

ReputationRep:
    Offer was A*AB and I got A*A*B. I'm also on the Maths course. o/
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by weytani)
    Offer was A*AB and I got A*A*B. I'm also on the Maths course. o/
    Congrats on the great grades! Which accommodation are you staying in?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on the great grades! Which accommodation are you staying in?
    St. Peter's Court, you?

I remember your username from the STEP thread- looks like we're both Warwick rejects.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    St. Peter's Court, you?

I remember your username from the STEP thread- looks like we're both Warwick rejects.
    Oh very nice and I'll be in Broadgate park Oh really? How was STEP for you then?

ReputationRep:
    Oh very nice and I'll be in Broadgate park Oh really? How was STEP for you then?
    I was pretty confident about it until results day. Got a 3. :sigh:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    I was pretty confident about it until results day. Got a 3. :sigh:
    I was the same, thought I did enough for at least a 2 as there were 3 accessible questions but I guess I messed them up and I got a 3 too, not many people at Nottingham will be able to say that though I was also only 2 marks off a Merit in AEA but I didn't expect anything from it as I did about an hours practice on it

ReputationRep:
    Universities are now more likely to be flexible because of initiatives to widen participation at university. Those from average or less-well off backgrounds are seen in a different light to those that are 'better-off'.

Needed AAB and got AAB to study English and Classics.

ReputationRep:
    The offer for me was A*AA, which i got, studying economics, florence boot...

ReputationRep:
    AAA to do Maths (MMath)

ReputationRep:
    I needed A2 BB and AS BC and got A2 CC and AS AB and they let me in!

(I did the AS's in the same year as the A2's so they where all included in my offer)
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by hindia94)
    AAA to do Maths (MMath)
    Another mathematician

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.