Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

To the guys(girls too :P): what do you think of me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfcation)
    To those giving me a low rating. Well how do you think I can improve my look? (Since that was the whole point of this thread believe it or not!)
    You're fine, I don't think you need to improve anything

ReputationRep:
    OP, heres my advice.

You're attractive enough. You don't need to focus your energies into looking more attractive, etc. You need to develop a well-rounded personality, cos believe it or not, men are also interested in those.

People who worry about their own look too much come across as vain and obsessed, and its not a good quality.

ReputationRep:
    You're not ugly, but there's things you could improve.
    Pluck your eyebrows.
    Your smile doesn't look natural. If it is......... Well I would work on a better one where not just your top teeth show.
    Your nose is kinda big - nothing you can do apart from surgery or use make up to make it look smaller.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    Your head is shaped like a grape.
    Thank you for that laugh, was so unexpected :P

ReputationRep:
    Too many white knights on here.

ReputationRep:
    Most important question is are you even 16?

ReputationRep:
    HONEST ANSWER PLEASE

I was just wondering if you find me attractive or pretty. I dont think i am :/ Am I just cute? Am I ugly? Am I average? Am I gorgeous? If you are a guy would you date me? What things can I do to improve my look? Which picture do you like the best? Best features?

My personality is kind of cute, flirty, creative, random, I'm the kind of girl who will yell out something weird like heeeey macerena when it gets dead silent, i'm happy and always laughing and smiling. I'm always one to give more than I get and do my best to help out anyone whenever they need it. A negative is sometimes I get lost in a world of fantasy.

haha sorryyy I am just really bored today . Thank you
    You're beautiful and you're probably a relatively nice person, if this isn't a troll thread.

If this isn't a troll thread, you're also very self-absorbed: this is The Student Room not tumblr.

I empathise with these threads when the OP seems to have some sort of insecurity about their personality or looks, but you're clearly smug about both. People who think themselves unattractive don't pose for selfies like that.*

*Sources: Personal Experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    No one is jealous.
    Yes u r. I disagree. Onviously girls here have a problem with her so
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    HONEST ANSWER PLEASE

I was just wondering if you find me attractive or pretty. I dont think i am :/ Am I just cute? Am I ugly? Am I average? Am I gorgeous? If you are a guy would you date me? What things can I do to improve my look? Which picture do you like the best? Best features?

My personality is kind of cute, flirty, creative, random, I'm the kind of girl who will yell out something weird like heeeey macerena when it gets dead silent, i'm happy and always laughing and smiling. I'm always one to give more than I get and do my best to help out anyone whenever they need it. A negative is sometimes I get lost in a world of fantasy.

haha sorryyy I am just really bored today . Thank you
    hey there!

I think you are really pretty and quite gorgeous !!!! .The way you describe yourself makes you sound really nice and you do seem like the type of girl I would like to date. My favourite picture is the the bottom one. I like your eyes and hair. You also have a lovely smile

ReputationRep:
    X
    I think you're awesome!
    Your appearance is perfectly fine.
    I don't think you need to change anything.
    Yes, I would date you.
    I don't find this thread so annoying.

However, it's best to be yourself - who you are.
    Don't change yourself just because people are advising you to do so and you want more people to like you.
    It's never the best thing to do.

EDIT: I have 1 question - are you egyptian?

ReputationRep:
    I Also like the dark skinned one

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Who goes around saying 'heyyyy macarena'?

Lmfao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnzoC)
    Yes u r. I disagree. Onviously girls here have a problem with her so
    I'm not even jealous Well, you have a problem too, you can't hold your willy in your pants :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by outtacontrool)
    I find that attractive people are the most insecure
    Not necessarily. Being average can make you super insecure because you see all the super attractive people that are amazing but you know you're better than people that are definitely in attractive. It seems to be a middle ground of insecurities and overconfidence.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We're not free ya' know
    What's your price?

ReputationRep:
    What is that meant to mean

wow really I just turned 17

Thank you

Yes and I'm Brazilian

Why do you think I sound annoying?
    It means a casual beat= No strings attached sex. A wifey means someone who ain't a hoe, faithful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity_4652)
    I think you're awesome!
    Your appearance is perfectly fine.
    I don't think you need to change anything.
    Yes, I would date you.
    I don't find this thread so annoying.

However, it's best to be yourself - who you are.
    Don't change yourself just because people are advising you to do so and you want more people to like you.
    It's never the best thing to do.

EDIT: I have 1 question - are you egyptian?
    Thank you Nope, I'm Brazilian

(Original post by ZakStarrh)
    It means a casual beat= No strings attached sex. A wifey means someone who ain't a hoe, faithful.
    WTF

What made you come to the conclusion that I'm some "hoe" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    you slightly below average

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys for the lovely comments

Why has this received somany negs? *serious question*
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys for the lovely comments

Why has this received somany negs? *serious question*
    I dont know why you have received negs - as I said you are really pretty and have a lovely smile

It might just be trolls negging you, people judging you or girls who are jealous of you maybe

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.