Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by study beats)
    are u all going to this uni?
    Yes we are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohmyBEAUT)
    Hey guys,
    I'll be studying Biological Sciences but I'm not living in halls as I live in London - the commute isn't too bad (:
    Hey I'm studying nursing and I'm not living in halls as I live in London too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenCharlotte_)
    Hey I'm studying nursing and I'm not living in halls as I live in London too
    Ooh, yay! More commuters.
    Nice to meet you Lauren
    What campus are you on?

ReputationRep:
    Lol just made this so I'm not too sure what to do but I'm studying Media Technology at Kingston. Does anyone have full info on freshers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nice to meet you Lauren
    What campus are you on?
    Hey, i'm commuting from London too! Thought I'd be the only one. I think a lot of us are on Penrhyn Road campus.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    I'll be studying Biological Sciences but I'm not living in halls as I live in London - the commute isn't too bad (:
    OMG, you are quite literally the first person I've seen that has said they're doing biological sciences! I'm doing biological sciences too and I'm not living in halls either!

ReputationRep:
    Nice to meet you Lauren
    What campus are you on?
    Nice to meet you also! I'm studying on Kingston Hill campus! what about you x

ReputationRep:
    Heyy I'm not likely to get a place in halls so I was wondering if anyone else is looking to house/flat share?? I'm going to be studying at Kingston Hill campus, and am studying nursing (just mentioning this because of shift patterns) would be grateful of a speedy reply x

ReputationRep:
    Also looks like I'm not getting halls. I also have to enrol before halls are open. I'll be studying Bsc geography at penrhyn road. I live in Wales so don't really know the area and its not easy to get around and view houses. Anybody else in the same boat preferably on the same campus that is looking for flat mates? Not looking for anything major expensive. 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm studying biomedical science at the Penrhyn Road campus Plus I'll probably be looking for private accommodation since I still haven't been given a definite answer about halls :s Hopefully it won't be too expensive. Can't wait to start despite the panicking I'm doing atm haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keeksxoxo)
    OMG, you are quite literally the first person I've seen that has said they're doing biological sciences! I'm doing biological sciences too and I'm not living in halls either!
    one of my housemates is going to be starting biological sciences this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miqe)
    one of my housemates is going to be starting biological sciences this year
    oh really? Does your housemate have a student room account? I'd love to get to know peoples before we all start

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melissa_Paige)
    Heyy I'm not likely to get a place in halls so I was wondering if anyone else is looking to house/flat share?? I'm going to be studying at Kingston Hill campus, and am studying nursing (just mentioning this because of shift patterns) would be grateful of a speedy reply x
    Hey I'm studying nursing to and I'm not sure if I'm going to house/flat share yet but try the freshers pages on fb a lot of people are looking including a few nurses i've seen who are looking for other nurses x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TamzinD)
    Hey, I'm studying biomedical science at the Penrhyn Road campus Plus I'll probably be looking for private accommodation since I still haven't been given a definite answer about halls :s Hopefully it won't be too expensive. Can't wait to start despite the panicking I'm doing atm haha
    Hey sounds like an interesting course! Wow that's such late notice! when's the last date they can let you know by? aww yeah I think everyones a bit worried haha x

ReputationRep:
    Anybody looking to share, my lectures start on the 19th, need to find a place before then. Please PM me for my number!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm studying geography at Penrhyn Road campus. Haven't heard anything back from halls yet so not sure I'll get in. Anyone else looking for a flat/house to share?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keeksxoxo)
    oh really? Does your housemate have a student room account? I'd love to get to know peoples before we all start
    i've just asked her, will let you know when she replies

myself and another housemate are both doing pharmaceutical science, so there might be a possibility of having shared lectures seeing as its all life sciences right?

ReputationRep:
    hi i've see an accommodation available in kingston very local to the university and i am looking for housemates so far i have 3 properties
    -one 13 bedroom flat (really nice but may be a bit too big as it only has 2 bathrooms)
    - a 3 bedroom flat with ensuites furnished (again really nicelooking)
    - a 5 bedroom flat okay looking (fully furnished the good bit is that it has a cleaner who comes once a month)

ALL come with internet and washing machines etc and apparently parking for 2 cars at least

PM ME FOR MORE INFORMATION I WANT TO SORT OUT MY ACCOMMODATION SOON TOO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenCharlotte_)
    Hey sounds like an interesting course! Wow that's such late notice! when's the last date they can let you know by? aww yeah I think everyones a bit worried haha x
    Yep :/ they haven't given me a date to know by it was literally just keep checking your emails, you'll hear soon or look for other accommodation if this is too risky :/. Luckily I've now filled out an application to share a house with 6 other girls so that should be sorted soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TamzinD)
    Yep :/ they haven't given me a date to know by it was literally just keep checking your emails, you'll hear soon or look for other accommodation if this is too risky :/. Luckily I've now filled out an application to share a house with 6 other girls so that should be sorted soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow that's crazy! They leave it so late! Yeah that was definitely a good thing to do hopefully that will sort it all out for you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.