Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'd take ISA out on a date anytime. The conversation would be epic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hellz_Bellz!)
    Calves and boobs. Yup that just about sums me up.
    Don't be so hard on yourself. :console:

ReputationRep:
    Oddly I can't think of a guy, only the girls with strong personalities are coming to mind... If it was for just one date, I'd choose the most unusual person or the person with the most contrasting personality just for the ****s & gigz.

I'm kind of unusual

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who passes my incredibly rigorous selection process. The winning candidate gets a date (London only) while the runner up gets a hug and a mug.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InnerTemple)
    Anyone who passes my incredibly rigorous selection process. The winning candidate gets a date (London only) while the runner up gets a hug and a mug.
    What kind of mug is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmhumphries)
    What kind of mug is it?
    Blue writing on white background. Personalised with your name and has the words: "I tried to date InnerTemple!" written beneath the rim.

Mug capacity is 15 fl oz.

ReputationRep:
    Now now girls...one at a time. There's plenty of me for everyone:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Feeling rather unloved right now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccac94)
    Aww have a rep and a hug:jumphug:

If you want a date as well then you got it. and if you want dessert then I'll whip you some nice cream back at my place:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Snowy Owl because we both have snowy owls as avatars.

ReputationRep:
    Why must these thread pop up every week?

And I I feel so loved

(Original post by JennaEmBee)
    Oddly I can't think of a guy, only the girls with strong personalities are coming to mind... If it was for just one date, I'd choose the most unusual person or the person with the most contrasting personality just for the ****s & gigz.
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    I'm kind of unusual
    ... :rofl:
    We have a winner! :colone:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccac94)
    Aww, I'll date you if you want

ReputationRep:
    Is Maid Marian for real ? ... lol sorry but she's not going to get anywhere with men if she gets that excited over nerds giving her a compliment over the net.

There are a couple hot girls on here but I don't think I could ever date someone who I met over the net unless they're real cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaegon Targaryen)
    Is Maid Marian for real ? ... lol sorry but she's not going to get anywhere with men if she gets that excited over nerds giving her a compliment over the net.
    :erm:

u wot m8?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    :erm:

u wot m8?
    I'm just saying , those posts made out like she orgasmed on the spot just because you complimented her , she needs to realise she has THERE ARE things people like about her and get over her inferiority complex.

ReputationRep:

There are a couple hot girls on here but I don't think I could ever date someone who I met over the net unless they're real cool.
    Don't think you could date someone you met online in general, or just on TSR?

ReputationRep:
    I'm just saying , those posts made out like she orgasmed on the spot just because you complimented her , she needs to realise she has THERE ARE things people like about her and get over her inferiority complex.
    Smiley's seem like a bit on exaggeration but she was just happy that somebody likes her . I agree with the inferiority complex line, she has many good qualities that I found out about today via PM, its best to ''always look on the bright-side of life'' :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Smiley's seem like a bit on exaggeration but she was just happy that somebody likes her . I agree with the inferiority complex line, she has many good qualities that I found out about today via PM, its best to ''always look on the bright-side of life'' :lol:
    It makes her seem 100x unattractive also.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    anonymouspie227.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.