Turn on thread page Beta

Which is the most horniest gender in this planet? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the golden god)
    But on the flip side there are people over here that DON'T do drugs. Your idea of America is very simplistic, while on the surface it may seem like a fine country to live in (better than Britain), beyond that there are are a whole heap of problems. Health care, class divisions, education, obesity, war minded government, MASSIVE debt. If you look at it as a country you can certainly find fundamental flaws.
    I'm not pretending that it doesn't have it's issues and problems and that drug use is very widespread over there. But I think it's unfair when people generalise all Americans to be drug users when they are not. Not all Americans do drugs. Don't put them all into the same category. It's not nice and it's not fair on the good Americans that don't do drugs.

I don't think it's simplistic. I don't think it is free of problems but it's far better than Britain. People there actually have lives and many choose love over lust. People in America don't make fun of you when you say you don't care about a girls breast size. They don't call you "gay" or a "******" if you say there is more to a girl than her breasts. They don't call you names if you say you don't smoke or do drugs. They accept that people have standards for relationships.

Those are just a few reasons why America is better than Britain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thoyub)
    I'm not pretending that it doesn't have it's issues and problems and that drug use is very widespread over there. But I think it's unfair when people generalise all Americans to be drug users when they are not. Not all Americans do drugs. Don't put them all into the same category. It's not nice and it's not fair on the good Americans that don't do drugs.
    Your post is extremely hypocritical. I could say the exact same about here. Stop pretending like this attitude you have is 'American'. What you are saying is unfair to the millions of Britain's who don't do drugs. Don't put the British into one category, it's not nice to us Brits who don't drugs. I find your posts quite offensive tbh. I'd never go near drugs, they're disgusting.
    Your standards are fine, all the guys I seem to know only care about breast size. But the fact that you think all girls are alcoholic drug addicted whores I certainly don't find fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink pineapple)
    Your post is extremely hypocritical. I could say the exact same about here. Stop pretending like this attitude you have is 'American'. What you are saying is unfair to the millions of Britain's who don't do drugs. Don't put the British into one category, it's not nice to us Brits who don't drugs. I find your posts quite offensive tbh. I'd never go near drugs, they're disgusting.
    Your standards are fine, all the guys I seem to know only care about breast size. But the fact that you think all girls are alcoholic drug addicted whores I certainly don't find fine.
    It's funny that practically the moment I first set foot in America, everyone I met didn't do drugs, while in Britain, I struggle to avoid druggies. That's weird isn't it?

I'm sorry but for now, i'm not going to stop saying that my attitude is American because right now I think it is. I met more people in America in one week that shared my "attitude" than I have in Britain in 18 years. Surely that would attract anyone to a particular country? And it doesn't help when British people make comments (like someone earlier on this thread) that drugs are more important than getting somewhere in life. If that is even the majority attitude in Britain, then I just don't want to be here. I think that's a bad attitude to be honest.

And it was only before I went to America for the first time that I feared that all girls were like that. I didn't want to have that attitude but there was no evidence otherwise. But when I went to America I realised that not all girls were like that and that made me really happy

And thanks for being the first British person to say that my standards are fine and not call them judgemental or sexist or anything like that. And I would want to be in a country where the guys are more mature than to call you names for stupid things like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thoyub)
    It's funny that practically the moment I first set foot in America, everyone I met didn't do drugs, while in Britain, I struggle to avoid druggies. That's weird isn't it?

I'm sorry but for now, i'm not going to stop saying that my attitude is American because right now I think it is. I met more people in America in one week that shared my "attitude" than I have in Britain in 18 years. Surely that would attract anyone to a particular country? And it doesn't help when British people make comments (like someone earlier on this thread) that drugs are more important than getting somewhere in life. If that is even the majority attitude in Britain, then I just don't want to be here. I think that's a bad attitude to be honest.

And it was only before I went to America for the first time that I feared that all girls were like that. I didn't want to have that attitude but there was no evidence otherwise. But when I went to America I realised that not all girls were like that and that made me really happy

And thanks for being the first British person to say that my standards are fine and not call them judgemental or sexist or anything like that. And I would want to be in a country where the guys are more mature than to call you names for stupid things like that.
    Well maybe that's your area. Surely if it was a massive problem, the governent would be doing more to tackle drug use in the UK and make it important issue for them to solve?
    I know loads of people here who share your attitude. If you don't want to come into contact with people who do drugs, don't. I find it really hard to believe you never met anyone who shares your opinions. I think that person was joking when they made that comment earlier. I don't know if that is majority attitude, that drug use is acceptable, something like that would be difficult to say without it being a massive generalisation. I think it's a bad attitude as well, don't feel like your the only one who hates smoking and drugs!
    Why would people find your standards sexist? Because you care more about a girl's personality than what she looks like? There's nothing sexist about that at all. There should be more guys like that tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink pineapple)
    Well maybe that's your area. Surely if it was a massive problem, the governent would be doing more to tackle drug use in the UK and make it important issue for them to solve?
    I know loads of people here who share your attitude. If you don't want to come into contact with people who do drugs, don't. I find it really hard to believe you never met anyone who shares your opinions. I think that person was joking when they made that comment earlier. I don't know if that is majority attitude, that drug use is acceptable, something like that would be difficult to say without it being a massive generalisation. I think it's a bad attitude as well, don't feel like your the only one who hates smoking and drugs!
    Why would people find your standards sexist? Because you care more about a girl's personality than what she looks like? There nothing sexist about that at all. There should be more guys like that tbh.
    It is a massive problem among young people but I don't think the government is too bothered to be honest, they don't seem to care.

I actually haven't met anyone here who shares my opinions. The only people I know who don't smoke, don't because they can't afford it or because they are too young to find someone to buy for them. And the people in my area have nothing against drugs and will take them without any thought of the consequences.

I would have to move a long long way away in order to avoid people who do drugs. But I will find people again who share my views in the future wherever they may be.

I know because I know a lot of immature people who would just make silly comments to someone because they think personality is more than looks. Even on here. Calling them g"y and stuff. It makes me angry actually. I know there are people better than that though somewhere. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Titanic)
    Bulls.

(see what I did there)
    Horn-y. Hahahaha, love jokes like that.

You my friend get a rep, as soon as I can rep again.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.