Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ozzyoscy)
Well there's a few sexy albums here.

loooll! ive never actually seen any but i can tell u kno where they r lol

(Original post by de_monies)
Well you shouldn't really be rude to your teacher. You

can honestly get away with far more,if you behave.This probably isn't the best advice a 21 year old can give a 16 year old ie: instead of me saying you should do so, because of grades, Im telling you to do so because you can get away with more

It does take a lot I think

I can get annoyed, but to make me angry is something else

Ah. I don't mind "teaching" if it weren't for the poor pay

she was a supply for like 2 weeks until my actual (scary) teacher came so im allowed plus she was beggin for it with her stupid accent and face full of make up-tryin to cover up the fact that shes old….me:***** its soooo obvious!!!-lol badmann!!!! Lol jks -did ur teachers ever realise ur not as innocent as they thought or did uz keep deceiving them???

im tryna be good in chem cuz my teacher is waaayyy scary…..actually told me off for laughing …..

lol I get annoyed but take time to react now….its like I kno whateva someone said, they done it to annoy me so I just stop thinking about it-if i think about it, id probz wanna kick their ass…..

lool i was talking to my careers adviser n I go to her I wanna b a teacher…the answer she gave me : a fool’s choice….
(its cuz she taught (PE teacher) at the comp near where i live and there used to b fights EVERY DAY!!!!)-wanted to go to that school-damn…
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by dasolja123)
Nah, just one with a few photos. The older pictures at the bottom look better, with glasses.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/album.php?albumid=9000
The_Internet
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

she was a supply for like 2 weeks until my actual (scary) teacher came so im allowed plus she was beggin for it with her stupid accent and face full of make up-tryin to cover up the fact that shes old….me:***** its soooo obvious!!!-lol badmann!!!! Lol jks -did ur teachers ever realise ur not as innocent as they thought or did uz keep deceiving them???

im tryna be good in chem cuz my teacher is waaayyy scary…..actually told me off for laughing …..

lol I get annoyed but take time to react now….its like I kno whateva someone said, they done it to annoy me so I just stop thinking about it-if i think about it, id probz wanna kick their ass…..

lool i was talking to my careers adviser n I go to her I wanna b a teacher…the answer she gave me : a fool’s choice….
(its cuz she taught (PE teacher) at the comp near where i live and there used to b fights EVERY DAY!!!!)-wanted to go to that school-damn…
Well that's not very nice... No no no, I was always well behaved. It's just that I sorta overstepped my boundaries a little. For science... Yeah... For science

That's not very nice either. I used to talk/laugh loads. You probably know that I talk a lot My chemistry teacher attached some paper clip things to my blazer lol, and we encouraged him to do more dangerous experiments

There was one chemistry teacher who wasn't very fun. She seemed nice in year 7, but as I got older, it seemed as if she preferred the year 7's

Hmm perhaps, but you really should be the better person here.
Hmmm.. why'd she think you'd be a good PE teacher?
dasolja123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ozzyoscy)
Nah, just one with a few photos. The older pictures at the bottom look better, with glasses.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/album.php?albumid=9000
lol how did u even find these? lol ....actually... i dnt wanna kno-dnt wanna ruin my innocence!!

Well that's not very nice... No no no, I was always well behaved. It's just that I sorta overstepped my boundaries a little. For science... Yeah... For science

That's not very nice either. I used to talk/laugh loads. You probably know that I talk a lot My chemistry teacher attached some paper clip things to my blazer lol, and we encouraged him to do more dangerous experiments

There was one chemistry teacher who wasn't very fun. She seemed nice in year 7, but as I got older, it seemed as if she preferred the year 7's

Hmm perhaps, but you really should be the better person here.
Hmmm.. why'd she think you'd be a good PE teacher?
lol me or the teacher? if me then u shudve seen the rest of the class-it was soooo funny-when she left she gave me the biggest evil-if looks could kill.....

and lol yh sure....ive got this image of u stuck in my head dressed like a badman and kicking ass....(i think thats as close as i can get to the truth lol )

and lol why did ur chem teacher do that??-n what kind of dangerous stuff (lol i once told my teacher 2 years ago that i wanted to do fireworks IN school-the look she gave me.....)

lol thats opposite with us-teachers prefer u when ur older so....

being the better person is NO fun-ppl think they can get away with anything with u ...

lol nah she said NOT to be a teacher-and i HATE PE! why the **** would i want to do stupid netball in the cold-when it rains??
The_Internet
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
lol how did u even find these? lol ....actually... i dnt wanna kno-dnt wanna ruin my innocence!!

lol me or the teacher? if me then u shudve seen the rest of the class-it was soooo funny-when she left she gave me the biggest evil-if looks could kill.....

and lol yh sure....ive got this image of u stuck in my head dressed like a badman and kicking ass....(i think thats as close as i can get to the truth lol )

and lol why did ur chem teacher do that??-n what kind of dangerous stuff (lol i once told my teacher 2 years ago that i wanted to do fireworks IN school-the look she gave me.....)

lol thats opposite with us-teachers prefer u when ur older so....

being the better person is NO fun-ppl think they can get away with anything with u ...

lol nah she said NOT to be a teacher-and i HATE PE! why the **** would i want to do stupid netball in the cold-when it rains??

Both of you for different reasons. Lol nah I was hardly a "badman" I could just get away with stuff if I wanted. Literally, if someone blamed me for something, the teachers laughed

Cos he's awesome! Well blow-y upp-y kinda dangerous stuff And we egged him on, saying the head of science did x y and z Our chemistry teachers were awesome! So were most of my science teachers tbf lol

I think it was that one teacher tbh. Yes, but it gets you a lot further in life

Oh I see. Well some people like netball and the rain
dasolja123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Both of you for different reasons. Lol nah I was hardly a "badman" I could just get away with stuff if I wanted. Literally, if someone blamed me for something, the teachers laughed

Cos he's awesome! Well blow-y upp-y kinda dangerous stuff And we egged him on, saying the head of science did x y and z Our chemistry teachers were awesome! So were most of my science teachers tbf lol

I think it was that one teacher tbh. Yes, but it gets you a lot further in life

Oh I see. Well some people like netball and the rain

and he claims to be innocent... lol u r sooooooo lucky! wish that happened to me-that wudve been amazing!!!

lol did u like science then? my bio teacher is da best tho cuz she has AMAZING shoes! no lie trust me-although u probably dont care about that....AND when we were talking about osmosis (dnt ask me anythin on it cuz i dnt understand....) the topic suddenly changed to guys and how hard their dicks can be-its a good thing its an all girls school.....the most dangerous thing we ever done in science is react potassium with something-have no idea but a bright white light (rhymes lol ) came-was **** but oh well.....

i kno-i want to stop swearing as well cuz what if i have an interview or something and i swear on accident.....

do u?-im okay with badminton when i can actually hit the thingy but otherwise i prefer playin just dance 4 on the xbox in our school-lol
The_Internet
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
and he claims to be innocent... lol u r sooooooo lucky! wish that happened to me-that wudve been amazing!!!
I am and I was We erm just set fire to every thing... For science... We were trying to find out how many calories are in x product

lol did u like science then? my bio teacher is da best tho cuz she has AMAZING shoes! no lie trust me-although u probably dont care about that....
Loved it. And yeah I didn't particularly care for what the teacher were wearing Though once we did have a pretty nice looking teacher on placement

AND when we were talking about osmosis (dnt ask me anythin on it cuz i dnt understand....)
Lol. In it's simplest form. Transferring of water from one cell to another. The one with most water transfers it's contents to the one next to it. I think any way

the topic suddenly changed to guys and how hard their dicks can be
wonderful...

-its a good thing its an all girls school.....the most dangerous thing we ever done in science is react potassium with something-have no idea but a bright white light (rhymes lol ) came-was **** but oh well.....
Nah we had proper fun It does help that our chem teacher had a shed where he just mixed stuff. That's not as dodgy as it sounds

i kno-i want to stop swearing as well cuz what if i have an interview or something and i swear on accident.....

do u?-im okay with badminton when i can actually hit the thingy but otherwise i prefer playin just dance 4 on the xbox in our school-lol
Exactly. For interviews, they don't want you swearing! And no I'm not a massive fan of netball, or the rain. I do like badminton tbf

Im currently getting my exercise from work - let's say it's dress down Friday and Im wearing a summer shirt today, because I KNOW I'll get tired/thirsty, and then afterwards cardio at the gym. That's my exercise
dasolja123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am and I was We erm just set fire to every thing... For science... We were trying to find out how many calories are in x product

Loved it. And yeah I didn't particularly care for what the teacher were wearing Though once we did have a pretty nice looking teacher on placement

Lol. In it's simplest form. Transferring of water from one cell to another. The one with most water transfers it's contents to the one next to it. I think any way

wonderful...

Nah we had proper fun It does help that our chem teacher had a shed where he just mixed stuff. That's not as dodgy as it sounds

Exactly. For interviews, they don't want you swearing! And no I'm not a massive fan of netball, or the rain. I do like badminton tbf

Im currently getting my exercise from work - let's say it's dress down Friday and Im wearing a summer shirt today, because I KNOW I'll get tired/thirsty, and then afterwards cardio at the gym. That's my exercise

iol I love burning stuff
lol did u flirt with her??-how old were you then??
I actually understood that-what is it called in our bodies??

lol yh not dodgy at all..

im getting better at badminton!!

lol I wanna go gym-but exams...
Tax Slave
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes.
The_Internet
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
iol I love burning stuff
lol did u flirt with her??-how old were you then??
I actually understood that-what is it called in our bodies??

lol yh not dodgy at all..

im getting better at badminton!!

lol I wanna go gym-but exams...
I don't think I actually know how to flirt
I were around 16, at the time. the new IT teacher (not mine) was quite pretty though. And all the girls liked the new PE teacher. The PE teacher and the IT teacher went out

Nope. Not dodgy

Yeah that's true. Gotta have priorities
Tax Slave
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
dasolja123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't think I actually know how to flirt
I were around 16, at the time. the new IT teacher (not mine) was quite pretty though. And all the girls liked the new PE teacher. The PE teacher and the IT teacher went out

Nope. Not dodgy

Yeah that's true. Gotta have priorities
yeah but dont u hav a gf? Lol de_monies wht secrect talents r u hiding? Lol
were u upset about that-I kno a teacher I liked-found out Friday he is gay -oh well tho….
what else happened in that “shed”??
its either gym and fail or gym later but okayish grades-tough choice but i was forced to choose the second option…..
The_Internet
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
yeah but dont u hav a gf? Lol de_monies wht secrect talents r u hiding? Lol
were u upset about that-I kno a teacher I liked-found out Friday he is gay -oh well tho….
what else happened in that “shed”??
its either gym and fail or gym later but okayish grades-tough choice but i was forced to choose the second option…..
I did,but no more. And she was on TSR as well, so not real life Secret talents. Erm, my "secret talents" are probably talking too much, and being good with computers, and having pretty good dexterity, because cable a lot (which I guess any future wife would appreciate ), and then people saying that "Im genuinely nice" and a "gentleman" which of course aren't the only traits people look at, but erm I guess those are my "secret talents" And my profession helps apparently

Well not really, cos of the obvious age differences...

Not sure. All I knew is that it's a shed where they just sorta did chemistry stuff together

ALWAYS choose education over the gym. ALWAYS
dasolja123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I did,but no more. And she was on TSR as well, so not real life Secret talents. Erm, my "secret talents" are probably talking too much, and being good with computers, and having pretty good dexterity, because cable a lot (which I guess any future wife would appreciate ), and then people saying that "Im genuinely nice" and a "gentleman" which of course aren't the only traits people look at, but erm I guess those are my "secret talents" And my profession helps apparently

Well not really, cos of the obvious age differences...

Not sure. All I knew is that it's a shed where they just sorta did chemistry stuff together

ALWAYS choose education over the gym. ALWAYS

awww wat was her username? have I ever talked to her??? aww and another one-u blush a lot (read over it lol )

lool true.....

yh I meant as in chemistry......

I SHALL!!!!! lol

p.s. how did you guys break up?? if its okay to ask...
The_Internet
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
awww wat was her username? have I ever talked to her??? aww and another one-u blush a lot (read over it lol )

lool true.....

yh I meant as in chemistry......

I SHALL!!!!! lol

p.s. how did you guys break up?? if its okay to ask...
Im not sure if I should say tbh. Yeah I guess that's something, which goes with saying sorry faar too much. I've quite literally been given a lesson in how to swear...

Im not sure what else they did in that shed. I just imagine something like braniac lite happens in there

And how we did really really isn't for TSR. It's honestly nothing "standard"
dasolja123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Im not sure if I should say tbh. Yeah I guess that's something, which goes with saying sorry faar too much. I've quite literally been given a lesson in how to swear...

Im not sure what else they did in that shed. I just imagine something like braniac lite happens in there

And how we did really really isn't for TSR. It's honestly nothing "standard"
sad times OMG when??
n all the "dumb" ppl get left out-yh been there done that lol

can u PM it to me PLZ!!!!!!!!! I am not going to judge u....
The_Internet
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
sad times OMG when??
n all the "dumb" ppl get left out-yh been there done that lol

can u PM it to me PLZ!!!!!!!!! I am not going to judge u....
Some time in October
All the dumb people get left out?

See I don't really wanna, only because she has previously said that she has relatives/friends who also use TSR, so probs best not to. Sorry
dasolja123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Some time in October
All the dumb people get left out?

See I don't really wanna, only because she has previously said that she has relatives/friends who also use TSR, so probs best not to. Sorry
wicked!!!
in the braniac stuff...lol

kk it don't matter
The_Internet
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
wicked!!!
in the braniac stuff...lol

kk it don't matter
Ah I see. Ah I see. Nah, I meant like Brainiac: science abuse. It used to be on. And let me say, there wasn't much science on that show The abuse of science and the blowing up of caravans, yes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.52%
The paper was reasonable (390)
45.99%
Not feeling great about that exam... (157)
18.51%
It was TERRIBLE (110)
12.97%

Watched Threads