Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever had your bum grabbed/grabbed someone's bum watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nohomo)
    Are you serious when you say I need to see someone? What would you say is wrong?

Just because I am seeing someone, and I want to get better...
    Don't worry, you had me in tears and nearly throwing up my dinner from laughing so much. For upwards of three minutes. I had to open a window to cool down.

ReputationRep:
    This has happened to me before, when it's someone you don't know it's really creepy! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiva300)
    This has happened to me before, when it's someone you don't know it's really creepy! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well we can make it happen again .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymousey93)
    Just curious about people's thoughts on this.

Some of my mates will happily squeeze a random girls bum on a night out. I've always found it totally weird and pervy and have told them.

Just wanted to hear some people's stories:

Guys/girls have you ever grabbed someone's bum and why and what happened after?

or

Guys/girls have you ever had your bum grabbed and how did it make you feel and what happened?

If you have grabbed someone or been grabbed by someone where you both know the other person would not care e.g. a partner, then that doesn't count.

I've been arse-grabbed by a girl in a club before and to be honest all I thought was, "I'm in here", and I was. I'm not sure how many guys would care, although I'm sure there are those who do, and it wouldn't make it acceptable anyway.
    I have had my bum grabbed many times xD, most annoying one was when I was like 15 and on the top deck of the bus on a summers day wearing skinny jeans and some 25ish year old was like "do I have a man" I replied no and ignored his advances till I was getting off the bus when he decided to grab my bum I turned round and punched him in the shoulder (should of been face, cheeky ******* got home and emptied my pocket and his number was in there I binned it lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Well we can make it happen again .
    Well that escalated quickly!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiva300)
    Well that escalated quickly!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So is this a Yes or No?

ReputationRep:
    Wow , it seems this is a common occurrence :O

Surely , this isn't the norm?
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    Yes, happens to me a lot .

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to grab one of my classmates' bum but we're not even friends.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theoferdinand)
    Women should not say things like this
    *tut tut* your mother will not be proud of what you've become.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    So is this a Yes or No?
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1390505954.370950.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  72.4 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've heard from a couple of girls that guys have come up and grabbed their vagina in clubs etc.

ReputationRep:
    At least I tried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrostyLemon)
    I've heard from a couple of girls that guys have come up and grabbed their vagina in clubs etc.
    loads of black people did that in my old high school (these gang type losers). Then we had a separate assembly (split girl/boy) talking about how this was going on and how the police would be involved if it wouldn't stop. The teachers probably knew who the culprits were so no idea whether they actually got expelled or not?!?

Some people in this world are disgusting.

Also is it me or is rape becoming more frequent? It's in the news far too much these days compared to news 5-10 years ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, I feel kind of left out now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    loads of black people did that in my old high school (these gang type losers). Then we had a separate assembly (split girl/boy) talking about how this was going on and how the police would be involved if it wouldn't stop. The teachers probably knew who the culprits were so no idea whether they actually got expelled or not?!?

Some people in this world are disgusting.

Also is it me or is rape becoming more frequent? It's in the news far too much these days compared to news 5-10 years ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think it's just people are more likely to report it to the police if they were raped now than they used to.

ReputationRep:
    Some older girl grabbed me when I was in, like, Year 8, which was weird :holmes: I was just standing around talking to friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by syrettd)
    I think it's just people are more likely to report it to the police if they were raped now than they used to.
    good thing and all. Rapists are the scorn of mankind, together with paedophiles and murderers!

ReputationRep:
    All the time. Don't go a day without grabbing someone's cheeks.

ReputationRep:
    I get bum grabbed a lot. I wouldn't mind, but it's always guys doing it to me at school for a laugh.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.