Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Best advice to get laid - for men watch

ReputationRep:
    if your face is below 5/10 then you need a PERFECT body.

If you're 6/10 and above then a 'good' body will help.

if you're below 4/10 on face then nothing can save you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kr2rgg)
    Go to the gym and work out.
    You will get women, not girls who like pretty boys that look like Justin Beiber who couldn't even protect themselves.

Get muscles, get lean, get fit, get hench. Women love these stuff and trust me, your confidence would increase so much.
    Go to a club, you will get so much attention.
    Go to a mall you will get them eyes gazing at you. Might not have a 10/10 face but still, you will have a 10/10 body. They will be DTF.

*****es love a man.
    Other wise known "how to be a superficial" if a girl likes a guy purley for his muscles then she isn't a keeper and if a guy thinks getting muscles will get him girls, although might be true in one sense as i said before those girls arn't going to be keepers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luckylaurax)
    This has just reaffirmed my thoughts that guys with "ripped" bodies are narcissistic and vain as you called girls by their "banging" bodies. If girls call guys "fit" etc. it shows that they are very shallow and so therefore they attract guys that are alike. When I am put on the spotlight, my thoughts are the same. I have dated guys before who are either very skinny and some who are overweight, it doesn't matter to me because if they have a brilliant personality, it is very attractive to me. Being kind and generous are the best personality traits to have so if they are very chivalrous and honest, I tend to be attracted to them more. On the other hand, guys calling girls "banging" and "fit", are instantly odious to me and I avoid them like the plague. These tend to be the guys with the "ripped" bodies, but like I said before, this is a generalisation.
    All I can say is: TWISTER.

You twisted your words as to convey that you prefer personality, women like that do not exist. The men you dated probably had handsome faces.

Face > height >= body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Venomilys)
    All I can say is: TWISTER.

You twisted your words as to convey that you prefer personality, women like that do not exist. The men you dated probably had handsome faces.

Face > height >= body.
    Untrue, if they didn't exist, why do some girls date guys who have medical conditions causing facial disfigurements or who have been subjected to acid attacks? Also, why has height been considered in your equation? I'm only 5 foot so I don't tend to judge guys on their height, I have dated a guy who was at least 6 foot 5 and I've dating a guy under 5 foot. Not all girls are so shallow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2209)
    Have to say I'm quiet and fairly reserved. Being bold and confident isn't a natural thing for me, as I feel like I get judged easily. It's currently a work-in-progress.
    That is the reason. If you were confident you would have no problem getting girls, given that you are decent looking, you don't have to be handsome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luckylaurax)
    Untrue, if they didn't exist, why do some girls date guys who have medical conditions causing facial disfigurements or who have been subjected to acid attacks? Also, why has height been considered in your equation? I'm only 5 foot so I don't tend to judge guys on their height, I have dated a guy who was at least 6 foot 5 and I've dating a guy under 5 foot. Not all girls are so shallow.
    Majority of girls are shallow.
    Everyone is vain these days. You see everyone shopping for clothes, both guys and girls. They care about the way they look, their hair, their face, etc.
    Ripped guys are as vain as any other guy. The media is strong which is why a lot of men and women have self-esteem issues. Working out is a method of overcoming this.

ReputationRep:
    You will get women, not girls who like pretty boys that look like Justin Beiber who couldn't even protect themselves.

Get muscles, get lean, get fit, get hench. Women love these stuff and trust me, your confidence would increase so much.
    Go to a mall you will get them eyes gazing at you. Might not have a 10/10 face but still, you will have a 10/10 body. They will be DTF.

*****es love a man.
    small print: this will take on average 3-4 years of hard work and discipline

but that said, when you're hench and ripped you get away with anything - everyone go go go!

ReputationRep:
    Majority of girls are shallow.
    Everyone is vain these days. You see everyone shopping for clothes, both guys and girls. They care about the way they look, their hair, their face, etc.
    Ripped guys are as vain as any other guy. The media is strong which is why a lot of men and women have self-esteem issues. Working out is a method of overcoming this.
    Yes, but not everyone is like that, I would rather not have someone who was vain who cared more about their appearances than other people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachiriot)
    I know loads of girls who don't go for that! I don't either to be honest! I don't like it if guys are underweight/overweight to the point of unhealthiness and I do go for slimmer guys, not really been a fan of big muscles or anything! I don't find six packs attractive! Guys in polo shirts are another thing that would completely turn me off which a lot of guys seem to thing girls find attractive.

Fit but on the slimmer side of it, rocker kinda guy. Yup.
    Hmm..whats wrong with a polo shirt?

ReputationRep:
    But what if you are skinny and are attempting to gain weight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Be indifferent and treat them mildly like a ****. Girls for the most part are messed up mentally and hormonally driven, they respond to the most bizarre stuff.

ReputationRep:
    This reminds me of....

ReputationRep:
    what a load of *******s, I can get laid pretty easy and I have never been to a gym, just talk to women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cashmee)
    Hmm..whats wrong with a polo shirt?
    It makes you look kinda gay.

ReputationRep:
    steroids it is, then! I'll put away the penis enlarger pump this time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monkey.Man)
    steroids it is, then! I'll put away the penis enlarger pump this time
    Can I borrow the pump

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

*****es love a man.
    You sound like some one I know. He always posts selfies of himself flexing with captions such 'why do I have do keep changing my dp for likes!!???' and "when girls cant admit they fancy you.." and "you don't hate me, you hate the fact you'll never be as hench as me"

So, so, so, so, so NOT attractive.
    Cockiness is such a turn off.

Oh and one for the feminists, "real" women do not just exist in gyms.

ReputationRep:
    Just be like this guy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theycallmecurly)
    You sound like some one I know. He always posts selfies of himself flexing with captions such 'why do I have do keep changing my dp for likes!!???' and "when girls cant admit they fancy you.." and "you don't hate me, you hate the fact you'll never be as hench as me"

So, so, so, so, so NOT attractive.
    Cockiness is such a turn off.

Oh and one for the feminists, "real" women do not just exist in gyms.
    Is this not the same as a "pretty boy" always taking selfies and uploading them on facebook?
    At least the guy flexing is showing hardwork and dedication.

ReputationRep:

*****es love a man.
    Only really works in parts of the world where men expose alot of flesh (i.e. tropical nations where it is completely normal for men to be shirtless and without clothing covering their legs).

Won't really work in a cold northern European country where people tend to wear many layers.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.