Oxford United v AFC Wimbledon 15:00
    Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town 15:00
    Portsmouth v Torquay United 15:00
    Rochdale v Dagenham & Redbridge 15:00
    Southend United OFF Newport County AFC 15:00
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Oh no. Bournemouth have signed kermorgant - his record against us is 3 played, 3 scored, 3 won.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Watford sign Diakite on loan, set to sign some Italian attacking midfielder apparently and worst of all, put a loan bid in for Marvin Sordell apparently...

Also, good to see Leeds bought out by Cagliari's owner. Catch up boys, you can't even mass loan them any more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by CraigWM)
    Watford sign Diakite on loan, set to sign some Italian attacking midfielder apparently and worst of all, put a loan bid in for Marvin Sordell apparently...

Also, good to see Leeds bought out by Cagliari's owner. Catch up boys, you can't even mass loan them any more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Now Leeds sack their manager!

ReputationRep:
    Turmoil once again at Elland Road, allegedly, the new owner wanted his guy down in the dugout with McDermott, but as he didn't have a controlling stake, it wasn't allowed, so as soon as he acquired the 75% stake he kicked McDermott out. Brian had full backing & respect from the fans and players. It is disgusting how new owner Massimo Cellino thinks he can do this, apparently he has a history of fraud, sounds promosing. Thank you Brian.

Oooooh Briiiiiian McDermotttttttt.

ReputationRep:
    Barnsley sign Emmanuel Frimpong!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silver Arrows)
    Turmoil once again at Elland Road, allegedly, the new owner wanted his guy down in the dugout with McDermott, but as he didn't have a controlling stake, it wasn't allowed, so as soon as he acquired the 75% stake he kicked McDermott out. Brian had full backing & respect from the fans and players. It is disgusting how new owner Massimo Cellino thinks he can do this, apparently he has a history of fraud, sounds promosing. Thank you Brian.

Oooooh Briiiiiian McDermotttttttt.
    He's actually been in jail a few times. Dodgy guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    He's actually been in jail a few times. Dodgy guy
    Not the type of person I want in control of the club...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I fear for Leeds again that this guy will ruin the club just like Risdale did.

ReputationRep:
    Not the type of person I want in control of the club...
    Apparently your shirt sponsors have terminated their contracts or something? And now Leeds fans are planning to riot tomorrow or something. Bloody hell.

Think he's planning to replace Brian with someone who's struggling in the Italian 3rd division!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Apparently your shirt sponsors have terminated their contracts or something? And now Leeds fans are planning to riot tomorrow or something. Bloody hell.

Think he's planning to replace Brian with someone who's struggling in the Italian 3rd division!
    I'm absolutely disgusted with Leeds & our fans sometimes, if that is the case about planned rioting. Although I'm sure police presence will be tightened tomorrow. Stay safe Huddersfield fan

ReputationRep:
    I'm absolutely disgusted with Leeds & our fans sometimes, if that is the case about planned rioting. Although I'm sure police presence will be tightened tomorrow. Stay safe Huddersfield fan
    Welcome to being an Serie A's B team; where you enter the transfer window needing a striker, and exiting it with two less strikers than you started with.

Hope you get Zola as your new manager as well, very nice bloke, attractive football and a great coach by all accounts.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to being an Serie A's B team; where you enter the transfer window needing a striker, and exiting it with two less strikers than you started with.

Hope you get Zola as your new manager as well, very nice bloke, attractive football and a great coach by all accounts.
    You weren't complaining last season when multiple ownership was reaping the benefits.

Modern football fans don't care who runs their club until things start going badly-we are all guilty of that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    You weren't complaining last season when multiple ownership was reaping the benefits.

Modern football fans don't care who runs their club until things start going badly-we are all guilty of that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not blaming the ownership, blaming the Director of Football. Not replaced the players lost correctly and the only striker we brought in was signed up because Arsenal train next to us. We'd be up Coventry's end of the financial spectra without the Pozzos, things remain the best I've ever seen it off the pitch for us, so I'm still content with the state of my club.

ReputationRep:
    Not blaming the ownership, blaming the Director of Football. Not replaced the players lost correctly and the only striker we brought in was signed up because Arsenal train next to us. We'd be up Coventry's end of the financial spectra without the Pozzos, things remain the best I've ever seen it off the pitch for us, so I'm still content with the state of my club.
    Clearly the comments of someone who knows nothing about the situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    In all fairness the players you need to get back into the top flight are hardly going to join a League One team. Get promoted and you can easily make a few solid signings in the summer with Doyle, Hennessy and Relegation Roger's wages off the books. Did you ever get rid of O'Hara? He's probably earning more than Leyton Orient's entire first XI.
    Don't get me started. He was put in exile (with Johnson) then was brought back onto the bench for a game. Then had a trial at Blackpool where he was apparently not fit enough & now he's back in exile. Such a waste.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    Clearly the comments of someone who knows nothing about the situation.
    I lost track about a year ago, haven't heard much about it since.

ReputationRep:
    I lost track about a year ago, haven't heard much about it since.
    Every club is only as wealthy as the amount its owners are prepared to put in. In our case that is a fair bit as the hedge fund owner seems able to con a never ending supply of investors.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hskjlclcn)
    Don't get me started. He was put in exile (with Johnson) then was brought back onto the bench for a game. Then had a trial at Blackpool where he was apparently not fit enough & now he's back in exile. Such a waste.
    No chance of terminating his contract?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Ooh - FLS could be interesting: goal line decision goes the way of us, put in by the zimmer frame of Kevin Phillips.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.