Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Favourite anime? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    I just saw the Shippuden episode yesterday and the reason why Hiruzen put those three together, and Kakashi asked I can see why you put Naruto and Sasuke together they are special young kids but why Sakura as the third? and he said "Sakura is average" but she will become a good ninja so i guess we'll see what happens :lol:

both female characters though played a major role in keeping Naruto and Sasuke alive if it wasn't for them they would have probably died. Naruto can control nature energy though so that's cool.

Nahh Kakashi was a strong shinobi without the sharingan just the sharingan helped him read movements, and use justu like kamui and copy some. He can still use lightning blade and summon those dogs and who knows he might be getting a power up since we know Guy is now so strong it would make sense for Kakashi to match him because they are close rivals (so Kakashi might have an ultimate technique we've never seen before).
    ohhh i completely forgot about the episodes :eek:. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lol: omg even kakashi thinks she is useless ahahaha, thats true!! the amount of times karin saved sasuke and not to mention jugo with killer bee is unbeleivable lol.

but he wont be able to copy or perform the moves he has copied, he'd prob still have a good anylytical mindset but he cant do many things without that sharigan, now what he was reknowned for has been taken away from him, what would he be called? i doubt he would be called kakashi of the sharingan or kakashi the copy ninja, but your right lighting blade is still wicked as well as the possibility of him getting a powerup, but all those episodes with the sharingan and his power, has been taken away from him just like that!

hey i need to ask you a question, if you could have any kekkei genkai which one would it be and why?

ReputationRep:
    Love Hina :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    I've just finished watching Death Note and I thought it was great. Was kinda wishing there was more than 37 episodes but I suspect it would have only got worse if it went on longer. I also like how nothing is clear cut and that you can probably feel lots of different things for the main character. I was left feeling that the ending was a little underwhelming but I can't really pinpoint why.

ReputationRep:
    Pokemon...but that's just cos it's the only one I watch and it's a guilty pleasure...I know it's so bad haha...

I used to watch Sailor Moon when I was a kid as well but I can't remember it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGameOfScience)
    hey i need to ask you a question, if you could have any kekkei genkai which one would it be and why?
    Sorry for the some what late reply, have been preparing for exams.

Tough question (I would say sage mode if you didn't say kekkei genkai) but I would probably say my favourite kekkei genkai would be the sharingan. Wood style is also interesting BUT we know why Hashirama was so strong (because he was the re-incarnation of Ashura just like Naruto is and Sasuke and Madara are re-incarnations of Indra)

Just the abilities you get from just having the sharingan though, plus the cool looking susano's and justus (like Sasuke's badass flying one btw ). How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Finding Nemo

ReputationRep:
    Wolf's Rain :love:

ReputationRep:
    Death Note is just epic - but I really liked Elfen Lied, too. Really want a physical copy of the manga but can only find it in German or Japanese.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    Sorry for the some what late reply, have been preparing for exams.

Tough question (I would say sage mode if you didn't say kekkei genkai) but I would probably say my favourite kekkei genkai would be the sharingan. Wood style is also interesting BUT we know why Hashirama was so strong (because he was the re-incarnation of Ashura just like Naruto is and Sasuke and Madara are re-incarnations of Indra)

Just the abilities you get from just having the sharingan though, plus the cool looking susano's and justus (like Sasuke's badass flying one btw ). How about you?
    LOOL its ok, i have upcoming exams too O_O. yeah i had a feeling you might have said sage mode if i just said powers, but i really wanted to know which inherent powers you would choose, :lol: i would have the exact same kekkei genkai, i'd have the sharingan, because its just so :cool: but then again it may be better to have the wood style because in order to get susanoo, you have to kill your best friend or see someone you love die to get those powers plus blindness, although i think the normal shargan abilities are still good, but who would win i wonder a wood style master or just a normal sharingan master?

ReputationRep:
    Probs a toss up between Sailor Moon and... Hetalia.

But I've started watching things like Danganronpa (sorry about the sp) and looking for different things....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyEcliptic)
    Probs a toss up between Sailor Moon and... Hetalia.

But I've started watching things like Danganronpa (sorry about the sp) and looking for different things....
    Oh gosh yes! How did I forget Hetalia!

Also Saint Young Men is just hilariously amazing.

ReputationRep:
    naruto xD

ReputationRep:
    boku ni pico.

ReputationRep:
    Gurren Lagann is my favourite anime of all time. Everything about it I love, almost perfect execution of plot and visual style. A little OTT with the fan service but overall it's fantastic. A few honourable mentions go to Ginga Densetsu Weed, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Angel Beats, Shingeki no Kyojin, Beserk, Death Note, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Eureka Seven, Naruto, Space Dandy and Kill La Kill.

I've recently started watching Hajime no Ippo, Puella Magi Madoka (I'm not one for magical girl anime but I've heard that this deviates from the usual formula) and Soul Eater.

ReputationRep:
    Space brothers, Planetes, Great teacher onizuka, Monster, Jormungand, Code Geass and Death Note - is what I can think of at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Baccano! is pretty good, mafia anime, immortality etc. I actually prefer the dub to the sub.. Which is pretty rare for animes xD

Also Mirai Nikki (Future diary), Magica, Attack on titan , death note and Clannad to name a few.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh yes, I am among friends.

Well my personal favourite is Attack on Titan. It's dark, depressing and gory but I love it.
    But I think I've been following Naruto since I was like 9, so I love it due to sentimental reasons. And also because Kurama is awesome. 8D
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Currently, I am obsessed with 'no game, no life'...

Aaaa want more episodes!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xtenshiai)
    Psycho-pass :d
    The first episode of pscho pass was so good but after a few episodes it became a fantasy show and quicky diverges from its main theme. I dropped it after like 4 episodes

ReputationRep:
    Code Geass. The only thing I've ever watched that's made me cry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.