Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I just changed it today! thank you for the info x

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Dylan, 18 from... Scotland (more commonly known as hell on earth)

I'm studying law and I've applied to stay at Student Court Wembley

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmward1996)
    Only student court or finding private accommodation for your first year I think, although you could email them to check for certain as I've just looked online and it now says that Victoria Hall is available for new and continuing undergraduates������
    Hey! Im from (India) and ill be applying for the accommodation soon ill be studying business
    management so ill have to stay at the harrow campus?

ReputationRep:
    I actually think I'm the only one who is studying my course.. This is going to be interesting..

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got the email today that they've been accepted at Student Court and actually chosen their flat? I've just chosen mine

ReputationRep:
    I did and Ive choosen to live in flat 419F anyone near there?

ReputationRep:
    523F, anyone else near me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joesharpe94)
    523F, anyone else near me?
    516C😇 Random question but how much was your deposit? I swear it was meant to be £250 but they've only taken £100 from me?!:/

ReputationRep:
    516C😇 Random question but how much was your deposit? I swear it was meant to be £250 but they've only taken £100 from me?!:/
    Not far away then 😊 yeah they've only took £100 from me too not really sure why haha x

ReputationRep:
    They have an offer on at the moment which is why it wasn't 250 because I had to ring them up as I had a problem with my application and that's when they said

ReputationRep:
    in 320! that was awkward, I went to pay the 2300 odd, didnt know i was actually paying and it got delined lol

ReputationRep:
    Not far away then ������ yeah they've only took £100 from me too not really sure why haha x

Not too far no! Aha oh well, not complaining :') what are you studying?x

ReputationRep:
    Not too far no! Aha oh well, not complaining :') what are you studying?x
    No neither am I! Business and management you? X

ReputationRep:
    I envy you! :P I haven't received anything yet :/ did you get an email of acknowledge?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No neither am I! Business and management you? X
    Awh that sounds good then! Law, providing that these exams go well...x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by italian18)
    I envy you! :P I haven't received anything yet :/ did you get an email of acknowledge?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure that you will, I thought international students would find out first in all honesty but it seems not! Yeah I did this morning, and it links you through to the rest of it

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure that you will, I thought international students would find out first in all honesty but it seems not! Yeah I did this morning, and it links you through to the rest of it
    I hope to get it asap when did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by italian18)
    I hope to get it asap when did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied minutes after the housing portal opened because I went on holiday that morning so I got it done a little after midnight on April 1st!

ReputationRep:
    I applied minutes after the housing portal opened because I went on holiday that morning so I got it done a little after midnight on April 1st!
    Did you guys have any troubles with it though? because mine says that the application process is currently not available for me.. aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anaregly)
    Did you guys have any troubles with it though? because mine says that the application process is currently not available for me.. aha
    I can't say I did I'm afraid :/

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.