nobody online

ReputationRep:
    cant sleep cos of ********s drilling outside waht the **** absolute nobs

ReputationRep:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matchdayG)
    cant sleep cos of ********s drilling outside waht the **** absolute nobs
    Last summer we had some idiots next door banging, drilling, letting their dogs bark and god knows what else at stupid o'clock in the morning. 4 of us in the house had 9am starts for work so sleep became a luxury. The worst was when we'd all been out the previous night and they decided to start drilling at 7am.

Never... again :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    I pay more attention to Holland than I do to my other ethnic half sometimes lol!
    What's your other half?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Last summer we had some idiots next door banging, drilling, letting their dogs bark and god knows what else at stupid o'clock in the morning. 4 of us in the house had 9am starts for work so sleep became a luxury. The worst was when we'd all been out the previous night and they decided to start drilling at 7am.

Never... again :pierre:
    Mate, I don't know how I fell asleep, I think I put some earphones in and played Hans Zimmer **** full volume so now I've woken up with my ears completely ****ed up and everything just feels wrong =/

what happened to those guys
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Mate, I don't know how I fell asleep, I think I put some earphones in and played Hans Zimmer **** full volume so now I've woken up with my ears completely ****ed up and everything just feels wrong =/

what happened to those guys
    We were actually drafting up a letter to complain to the council because things got so bad, but they finished the work and ****ed off before we could send it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Jenna Coleman anyone?

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn g

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Jenna Coleman anyone?
    Wouldn't say no in any stretch of the imagination but not at the top of my list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Wouldn't say no in any stretch of the imagination but not at the top of my list.
    agreed

Ariana tops all lists

ReputationRep:
    agreed

Ariana tops all lists
    Ariana Grande? She looks about 12. Kate Upton for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    Ariana Grande? She looks about 12. Kate Upton for me.
    Nah man, you're young. You aint nuanced in *****es yet. Kate Upton got them tig ol bitties but that's all you know at your age. Ariana is an all over the house girl, you'll come to appreciate her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Wossy is still a **** though

Got to love Ronnie though, top gooner as well. Used to watch snooker religiously as a kid

ReputationRep:
    Jenna Coleman anyone?

She just looks like your standard 7/10 you see any day of the week tbh, Karen Gillan's got a unique look hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnng ggggggggggg

ReputationRep:
    Nah man, you're young. You aint nuanced in *****es yet. Kate Upton got them tig ol bitties but that's all you know at your age. Ariana is an all over the house girl, you'll come to appreciate her.
    True.

Kate Upton is your typical white blond girl with bit titties.

I've seen girls who look like that in Uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    She just looks like your standard 7/10 you see any day of the week tbh, Karen Gillan's got a unique look hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnng ggggggggggg
    I think KG looks better as well but if you see someone like that any day of the week, where on earth do you travel?

ReputationRep:
    I think KG looks better as well but if you see someone like that any day of the week, where on earth do you travel?
    Seriously, could walk down Kensington High St tonight and find 30 girls who look better than Coleman in about half an hour. In central Paris the figure would be more like 100.

Best girls in Europe are in the Czech Republic though

Whenever Ive been in Prague I'm literally like

8/10s left right and center, many 9s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Seriously, could walk down Kensington High St tonight and find 30 girls who look better than Coleman in about half an hour. In central Paris the figure would be more like 100.

Best girls in Europe are in the Czech Republic though

Whenever Ive been in Prague I'm literally like

8/10s left right and center, many 9s
    I saw 40 girls come off a bus and the minimum was a 7. I didn't know how to react... How do you react when they're also walking your way as well. I just stared.

ReputationRep:
    Just go to Stratford Westfield.

ReputationRep:
    You ******* are so whipped hahaha

Although truth, Jenna Coleman is nice but not spectacular.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.