The Student Room Group

Your unusual *celebrity* crush

Scroll to see replies

dillane_1391951i.jpg

That's right. My celebrity crush is me in a parallel universe in which I am a movie star, not the rightful king.
Reply 121
Original post by Sunny_Smiles
ahh but if you concentrate really hard and imagine away his scientology-ness it all gets better, surely? haha, I mean mel gibson's a bit "weird" with his alleged anti-semitism and "that phase" he went through while making the passion of the christ, but if you imagine it away it all turn out okay :lol: and thank you - I don't know if I should find "good taste in men" a good thing as a heterosexual male but I'll take the compliment :tongue:

Well yeah I guess many people have had some kind of weird phases but I still don't really like Cruise, his face kinda annoys me. If I found him attractive I could probably look past his scientology stuff :biggrin: That's why I can forgive Mel Gibson for the weird things he's done, I like his face and acting more than I like Cruise's :biggrin: that reminds me, I just borrowed Braveheart dvd from my brother, I should watch it some day...
Original post by Green Velvet
I feel like I need to print that on a signboard and shove it in the face of every single person that disagrees. It's weird but he's like a cross between the childcatcher (they said that once on the show lol) and the penguin from batman.

I'd still bang him :biggrin:

I feel he's got a bit of a "russell brand" thing about him except he's not as..."loud and obnoxious" as him :lol: if russell brand didn't act like a bit of an oaf and instead kept it a little more relaxed he'd be pretty "attractive for a man" because I can understand why he'd be considered attractive when he's not acting "crazily"
Reply 123
Original post by TSRuserrr9

How's that unusual, he's a hottie :biggrin:
Mads Mikkelsen :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Roy-Keane.jpg

You cannot beat Roy Keane. Sexiest man ever.
Original post by bumblebee342
Couldn't agree more! :colone:

to be fair if you don't find noel fielding with all his whittiness and his "manly" charms at least a little attractive there's something wrong with you no matter what gender/sexuality you are :lol: but that may be because if you're not looking hard enough it might be hard ascertaining his gender

I believe there is a general feeling of hotness when it comes to Noel Fielding.

Original post by grgrgr
Oh my god I'm fangirling so hard now, I need to watch more of the show soon, I want to see that hot scene so bad now :biggrin: gaaah

I too thought that only Anthony Hopkins could be the "real" Hannibal Lecter but Mads exceeded my expectations. I don't really even think of them as the same character since there is a lot of differences and it's good since it prevents me from comparing them all the time. I don't even feel the need to compare them actually since Mads is doing such a good job

Ahh you need to watch it!

Oh definitely! It helps that Mads' version is set before Hopkins version of Hannibal, but as you said the characters feel different so naturally there isn't room for comparison. Plus I like how much more refined Mads' version is, like the brutality and madness shines through but he hasn't, in my opinion, fully descended into insanity yet. He still has the facade, so I can't wait for it to slip and for Mads to portray the madness underneath.

Excuse the mad usage of the word "mad" in that :tongue:
I feel he's got a bit of a "russell brand" thing about him except he's not as..."loud and obnoxious" as him :lol: if russell brand didn't act like a bit of an oaf and instead kept it a little more relaxed he'd be pretty "attractive for a man" because I can understand why he'd be considered attractive when he's not acting "crazily"

Oh Russel,Russell, Russell. I agree with the obnoxiousness letting him down unfortunately :mad:

Oh but did you ever watch I think it was the big fat quiz or something where the two were team mates or something. The show was *******s but I loved it cause they were paired up :tongue:
Reply 128
Original post by Green Velvet

Ahh you need to watch it!

Oh definitely! It helps that Mads' version is set before Hopkins version of Hannibal, but as you said the characters feel different so naturally there isn't room for comparison. Plus I like how much more refined Mads' version is, like the brutality and madness shines through but he hasn't, in my opinion, fully descended into insanity yet. He still has the facade, so I can't wait for it to slip and for Mads to portray the madness underneath.

Excuse the mad usage of the word "mad" in that :tongue:

Amen. And who else would be as perfect for the role in the show as Mads ^^ me and my mom both have a big crush on him but my mom isn't as enthusiastic about it as I am :b

Oh god it's past 3am where I live, I really should go to bed but now I just want to watch Hannibal and see the hot scene... And all the other scenes... There's way too many shows I'm addicted to right now :biggrin:
Original post by grgrgr
Amen. And who else would be as perfect for the role in the show as Mads ^^ me and my mom both have a big crush on him but my mom isn't as enthusiastic about it as I am :b

Oh god it's past 3am where I live, I really should go to bed but now I just want to watch Hannibal and see the hot scene... And all the other scenes... There's way too many shows I'm addicted to right now :biggrin:

Eek it's past 1am here so I'm heading off too but I feel you when it comes to the multiple show addiction! G'night :biggrin:
Reply 130
Ricky Gervais and Jim Carrey

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 131
Oh and Jeremy McKinnon from ADTR

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 132
Original post by Aivicore
Patrick Stewart. :sexface:
Wasn't he included in a list of the hundred sexiest men of all time a few years ago? I'm sure I remember hearing him talking about how surprized he was about it...
Original post by grgrgr
How's that unusual, he's a hottie :biggrin:

Hes old enough to be my dad !:colondollar:

But indeed he is quite a hottie isnt he-especially in The Talented Mr Ripley, hes perf tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
I felt I should share with you, the face of British Vlogging, the original Bad Girl of British Youtubers, behold, Emma Blackery!image.jpg
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
When I was 16, I used to really, really have a massive crush on Colenel Roy Mustang. Yeeeeeah. This guy

Don't ask. :lol:

oh **** you're an anime fan :colondollar:
Reply 136
Original post by LemonLizards
Lol, isn't he just Santa Claus with muscles and a tail? :tongue:

Kinda, but he has that authoritative and dominate attitude :colondollar:
Reply 137
I personally consider Heather Graham the most attractive women in the universe.
People seem to disagree with me.
Reply 138
Is it just me or are 70% of the names here 'conventionally' attractive people already. P:

Also reps for Hannibal luvin'.
Reply 139
Original post by awe
Is it just me or are 70% of the names here 'conventionally' attractive people already. P:

Also reps for Hannibal luvin'.

its true

I just wanted to post a picture of Jenna Coleman because dayummmmmmmmmmmm

Quick Reply

Latest