Turn on thread page Beta

Post a picture of your handwriting! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayesha2112)
    Dayuum, thats actually pretty neat! I wish I had your notes to work with :/

People always tell me I have good handwriting for a guy but I'm so used to my writing that I don't even realise :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PricklyPorcupine)
    Your handwriting is gorgeous :eek: Literally, like a line in a handwriting book my mum got me once; it's so soft and feminine and curly
    You're too nice my handwriting wasn't always this nice. It was not readable at one point :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    You're too nice my handwriting wasn't always this nice. It was not readable at one point :giggle:
    The stage you were at before is where I am now and will always be I used to have joined handwriting but it made exam answers completely illegible

ReputationRep:
    My handwriting from english revision (:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    Nothing special, pretty boring
    Attachment 283478

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why do 90% of girls have this exact handwriting style? There's no male equivalent

ReputationRep:
    Here you go

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  498.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaelhaych)
    Why do 90% of girls have this exact handwriting style? There's no male equivalent
    Most girls in my school don't! I only know a few people with this handwriting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)

People always tell me I have good handwriting for a guy but I'm so used to my writing that I don't even realise :lol:
    Yeah you do! But I didnt even notice that lol I was talking about your note taking skills. That must make revising so much easier for you. I dieeeed when it came to revision.. my notes were just all over the place and never made any sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VioletPhillippo)
    This is my handwriting. It's neat but it's so babyish
    It is cute but I like it!

ReputationRep:
    The stage you were at before is where I am now and will always be I used to have joined handwriting but it made exam answers completely illegible
    I know what you mean, in exams my handwriting is hideous, it's not even decipherable. I finish the exam and hope the examiner can read it :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    I know what you mean, in exams my handwriting is hideous, it's not even decipherable. I finish the exam and hope the examiner can read it :rofl:
    Oh god me too! I have grown used to it now Hopefully my handwriting will be fine in the exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayesha2112)
    Yeah you do! But I didnt even notice that lol I was talking about your note taking skills. That must make revising so much easier for you. I dieeeed when it came to revision.. my notes were just all over the place and never made any sense
    yeah it depends on what module/topic I'm studying though.

most modules I end up printing lecture slides and just write over that.

Other modules/topics, I decide to make notes, particularly for renal physiology as it's easier to learn the whole process and concepts through notes.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god me too! I have grown used to it now Hopefully my handwriting will be fine in the exams
    Haha same, hopefully it will be alright
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by michaelhaych)
    I haven't seen many with similar writing to me and all of the girls who have posted on here have varying styles.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1399746295.888401.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  75.2 KB
    Old History notes...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  236.4 KBMy revision doilys for chemistry wooooo. My handwriting is nothing to be proud of. I can get great grades in gcse art, but I have never had amazing handwriting.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1399747146.197807.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  68.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    Ma signature (haha) font

Nothing special, but not terrible either. Love doing revision notes in colours!

Name:  1399747149011.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  53.4 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've ever remembered to dot an i, and then when I do I feel it looks like lots of random dots about the paper - trust me, where these thoughts come from I have no idea.

And a sketch thrown in as a form of procrastinating while copying out notes...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbie :))
    I don't think I've ever remembered to dot an i, and then when I do I feel it looks like lots of random dots about the paper - trust me, where these thoughts come from I have no idea.

And a sketch thrown in as a form of procrastinating while copying out notes...
    Omg same with me!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.