Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I hit them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBBQ)
    Because you know some friends of mine like Ornlu and iqra?
    I was joking :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilangel217)
    'The bata chappal'
    :rofl:

The chappal from the stall guys in the street were more painful than the ones from bata I think
    nope your wrong, the ones they make on the street, they use fake leather i know this because i know mochi is very cunning lol. real hard leather bata chappal every smack can nock people for 6er

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farrisraza)
    nope your wrong, the ones they make on the street, they use fake leather i know this because i know mochi is very cunning lol. real hard leather bata chappal every smack can nock people for 6er
    Have you seen those heavy rubber chappal?

The bata ones do hurt, but those rubber one left my bum numb for weeks :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmin25)
    I never got hit whatsoever when I was a child from my mum or grandparents. When I became a teenager though, me and my mum would get into some physical fights during an argument. Never anything major like punching or anything though. More like pushing and sometimes a slap. I think we got like that because we were more like sisters and are quite a like so that would sometimes escalate arguments. So no I wouldn't say I was ever beaten but me and my mum have had some physical attacks while arguing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wtf you would hit your own mum? Society nowadays smh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mannz)
    Looool, trustt. I'm too scared to do anything bad xD
    get me, i was such a good boy for like 2 weeks, then went back to my old ways, every 2 weeks it was bata chappal, then sometimes m&s one cuz my parents would feel sorry for me, i dno why i used to just laugh everytime chappal came, haha

ReputationRep:
    Hit, aye. Beaten. Naw.

Now I'm upstanding citizen, and others who I know for a fact weren't hit at all as children are little ****s. COINCIDENCE!?!?1?!?

Possibly.

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen those heavy rubber chappal?

The bata ones do hurt, but those rubber one left my bum numb for weeks :lol:
    you got hit on the bum with the toilet chappal >?? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    you got hit on the bum with the toilet chappal >?? :eek:

That one wasn't the toilet chappal :lol:

ReputationRep:
    get me, i was such a good boy for like 2 weeks, then went back to my old ways, every 2 weeks it was bata chappal, then sometimes m&s one cuz my parents would feel sorry for me, i dno why i used to just laugh everytime chappal came, haha
    Looooool. I used to laugh when my cousins got the belt, but then I'd get the m&s slipper to my head for laughing xD

ReputationRep:

That one wasn't the toilet chappal :lol:
    haha if i ever got hit with a toilet chappal i would probably commit suicide

ReputationRep:
    haha if i ever got hit with a toilet chappal i would probably commit suicide
    They were toilet chappals, but they weren't used for the toilet in out house. :lol:

Dat pain tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mannz)
    Looooool. I used to laugh when my cousins got the belt, but then I'd get the m&s slipper to my head for laughing xD
    truss me, haha sometimes i would get scared and run into my room and hide under the bed

ReputationRep:
    'Beaten' makes it sound worse than it was, but I used to be smacked when I was bad, and got smacked with a rubber soled slipper when I was really bad.

It worked, by the time I was 7 or so I wouldn't say boo to a goose and was extremely polite, didn't interrupt anyone, especially anyone older than me etc.
    But I think it went too far, I'm ridiculously shy now and I was I'd been taught to stand up for myself more instead of being as unintrusive as possible.

So no, in the unlikely incidence that I ever have kids, I won't be using hitting them to discipline them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majmuh24)
    I still am, the chappal is not something you wanna feel connecting with your face :afraid:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wtf is a chappal? Sounds bad.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah got slapped and hit. Had my big brother beating the hell out me very frequently...but I'm not aggressive to others

ReputationRep:
    They were toilet chappals, but they weren't used for the toilet in out house. :lol:

Dat pain tho.
    thats so wrong! toilet chappal gotta be used in the toilet!

ReputationRep:
    was beaten a lot but i think it was good for me in the long run. i think beating could be important, some parents simply aren't smart enough to discipline children without any physical contact, some people think they're like super nanny and end up with ***** kids who dont give a **** about them.

i probably wont hit my kids, but ill definitely be strict with the

ReputationRep:

Dat pain tho.
    oh im sorry i misunderstood, i thought you meant you wear toilet chappal around your house haha

ReputationRep:
    thats so wrong! toilet chappal gotta be used in the toilet!
    Well in our house they were put to better use and were reserved for our beatings instead :cry2:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.