Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey guys just wanted to drop this link by you http://canarywharfian.co.uk/threads/...il-october.96/ might find useful

ReputationRep:
    Through to KPMG AC anybody know when the next batch are being organised for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by huhdurrrr)
    Through to KPMG AC anybody know when the next batch are being organised for?
    Congratulations, they said mid-late October as they were still finishing some 2014 hiring. What scheme are you going for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by huhdurrrr)
    Thanks I applied for Econ & Regulation. Yourself?
    Strategy consulting, I imagine it's the same timeframe for both ACs. Best of luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wajl)
    Strategy consulting, I imagine it's the same timeframe for both ACs. Best of luck
    You to let us know how you get on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Throwaway2521)
    Thanks! You too Yeah, I saw that there was a group activity but I'm not sure of what the actual activity will be. Have you received the service line questionnaire yet or booked a day for the first interview?
    no have you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ksimmonds)
    no have you?
    Nope. They did say they would be sending out the emails by the end of last week so if nothing comes through by tomorrow morning, I may give them a call or something.

ReputationRep:
    For KPMG, they say on their website: If you have previously applied to KPMG but were rejected after initial application, online tests or first interview, you must not re-apply within the 12 months following the date of your initial application.

I applied and had a phone interview for a summer internship in December 2013, does this mean I can't apply for a grad job now?! Was just going to make a new profile, anyone else having a similar issue?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trainwreckhelp)
    For KPMG, they say on their website: If you have previously applied to KPMG but were rejected after initial application, online tests or first interview, you must not re-apply within the 12 months following the date of your initial application.

I applied and had a phone interview for a summer internship in December 2013, does this mean I can't apply for a grad job now?! Was just going to make a new profile, anyone else having a similar issue?
    I was in a similar situation to you except I didn't even make it past the SJT for my internship application. However, I emailed them and they said 'As you previously applied for the vacation scheme and you are no longer eligible to apply to that scheme, we do not enforce a time period between applications to the graduate programme...Please note that when you submit a new application, you will be required to sign up with a new email addressas the system only accepts one application per email address.'

So yeah, just sign up with a new email address and you should be good to go. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Throwaway2521)
    Nope. They did say they would be sending out the emails by the end of last week so if nothing comes through by tomorrow morning, I may give them a call or something.
    I've emailed them- let me know if you hear anything!

ReputationRep:
    OK Now I'm seriously getting worried. I just got rejected by BDO and I had put in what I considered to be a pretty strong application. I need help!! Anybody willing to read through my answers for the questionnaire and advise on where I went wrong?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I applied to Deloitte consulting over a week and half ago. But still havent had the email to do the tests?

Did it take this long for everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jsd29)
    Hi,

I applied to Deloitte consulting over a week and half ago. But still havent had the email to do the tests?

Did it take this long for everyone?
    Took 5 days for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ksimmonds)
    Also has anyone heard back from ibm following passing the ipat test?
    Nope, still nothing :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mustgetintoib)
    Nope, still nothing :/
    I've literally heard back yesterday re assessment centre so maybe drop them an email?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied to PwC for 2015 Strategy Consulting?

ReputationRep:
    Those of you who submitted your EY application - are they any word limits on the two longer questions, and if not how much did you write?

ReputationRep:
    Any receive any further information from deloitte after being successfully screened?

ReputationRep:
    Question: how long should it take to prepare for an interview AND tests like the PST for an MBB firm? Would one week be sufficient?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mustgetintoib)
    Any receive any further information from deloitte after being successfully screened?
    I emailed them earlier this week and got this reply: 'Apologies for any delays you have experienced so far in the process of being invited to the service line questionnaire stage, we have been experiencing some technical difficulties at this end which we are working to fix asap., As soon as this has been resolved, we will be back in touch to confirm and move you through to the service line questionnaire stage.'

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.