Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an offer for maths and computer science?

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Physics with Year Abroad!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Do Bath give an acknowledgement email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arcanum96)
    Do Bath give an acknowledgement email?
    I received one for Computer Science a day after sending off my application, then another day later I received tracker details for their own website. So don't worry if you haven't received an instant acknowledgement!

Also FYI, UCAS should email you if you receive offers, with only a small lag from when they were made (at this time of year).

Hope this helps .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayCS)
    I received one for Computer Science a day after sending off my application, then another day later I received tracker details for their own website. So don't worry if you haven't received an instant acknowledgement!

Also FYI, UCAS should email you if you receive offers, with only a small lag from when they were made (at this time of year).

Hope this helps .
    Hey, thanks that's such a relief! I got an email from UCAS that my application has been processed and forwarded to my universities this morning however I was a bit like "oh no" why I haven't I received any acknowledgements so far. So I will expect to hear from Bath fairly soon in that case, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Any Psychology applicants?

Got my confirmation E-mail but I have my fingers crossed that I'll get an offer soon, though Psych is a popular course so that might not be the case

I do the IB Programme, and am predicted 39-40 points
    Got 8a*'s and 3a's at GCSE

Any fellow Ibers?

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kavoi08)
    Any Psychology applicants?

Got my confirmation E-mail but I have my fingers crossed that I'll get an offer soon, though Psych is a popular course so that might not be the case

I do the IB Programme, and am predicted 39-40 points
    Got 8a*'s and 3a's at GCSE

Any fellow Ibers?

x
    Hi! I'm applying for the Msci course at Bath. Sent my application off today so not expecting any replies soon lol. I'm not doing IB though. Did you apply for the normal Bsc course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Offer today for biology

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer today for Biology

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got mechanical engineering offer? I'm still waiting for one 1 and a half week later

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izpenguin)
    Offer today for biology
    (Original post by meeeeee7)
    Got an offer today for Biology

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations! What grades were you offered?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunandstars)
    Congratulations! What grades were you offered?
    AAB

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Bath yesterday! Anyone else get one for Modern Languages?

ReputationRep:
    Sent my application off 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything back still....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beaverhausen)
    Hi! I'm applying for the Msci course at Bath. Sent my application off today so not expecting any replies soon lol. I'm not doing IB though. Did you apply for the normal Bsc course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Heya!

Yes, normal Bsc course. Sent mine two weeks ago! I hope I get an offer, Bath is my first choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izpenguin)
    AAB
    Same

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kolasinac138)
    Sent my application off 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything back still....
    Same here, getting kinda worried, because everyone else seems to be getting their offers :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TiiMMYz)
    Same here, getting kinda worried, because everyone else seems to be getting their offers :/
    Maybe your department is slow. Which course did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arcanum96)
    Maybe your department is slow. Which course did you apply for?
    That's what I'm hoping :P maths and physics - not sure which department that is

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got an offer, or thinking of going to bath? I got offered AAB for bio

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.