Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post a picture of yourself and an actor or actress looking just like you! Watch

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I tried the Pictriev thing and it just showed me a load of teen actors that i don't think i looked anything like

I don't think i look like any well known person (well none that i know of )
    Attached Images

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrEFeynman)
    A young version of Minnie Driver.
    Ah really? I quite like her haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Verbalism)
    That's me. Not sure if i've ever seen an actor that resembles me though, i'll go look!

You look a little like Vincent Cyr (a youtuber, a used to watch way too much youtube :ninja:)

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~)
    I tried the Pictriev thing and it just showed me a load of teen actors that i don't think i looked anything like

You look a bit like Eliza Doolittle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2209)
    If anyone's interested, then this website http://www.pictriev.com/ allows you to upload an image, and it tells you your masculine/feminine face percentage, your age, and the top 10 closest celebrity matches.

For me, I apparently have a very masculine face, but my age can vary from 15-22, depending on what picture of me I use. Also, most of my celebrity matches are people off Disney/teen actors. Personally, there's not a huge number of celebrities I could think of that I look like at all.

apparently im 100% masculine and 20 years old. which is ironic cuz i am an 18 year old guy (17 when pic taken) but i always get told i look quite young for my age..

Got a 25% match with mario casas...who is dat lool??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    So according to pictriev.com, these are my best matches :rofl::lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thought the woman on the bottom right hand corner looked a bit like 2006 Kim Kardashian before the surgery. :mmm:
    Don't see the resemblance with you though! You're pretty.

ReputationRep:
    That website had me down as being 13! So offended......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SharpenedPencils)
    Oh wow, this pictriev thing is hilarious, it says I am twelve and keeps matching me to a load of celebrity kids :laugh: of which I know none :')

Edit: Wait, actually, I knew Corbin Bleu, closest one to me I guess, pahahaha!
    I feel your pain, apparently I'm 13, that resembles a 52 year old!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by One Man Band)
    I feel your pain, apparently I'm 13, that resembles a 52 year old!
    Gotta love terrible free online softwares but hey, everyone says we'll be happy to look young when we're older, so that's a plus

ReputationRep:
    Gotta love terrible free online softwares but hey, everyone says we'll be happy to look young when we're older, so that's a plus

I guess so but when your nearly twenty the last thing you want is for someone to think you're 13

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by One Man Band)
    I guess so but when your nearly twenty the last thing you want is for someone to think you're 13
    I am twenty next year... :laugh: Actually, today some charity guy knocked on our door, as soon as he saw me, he asked if my mum was in :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I am twenty next year... :laugh: Actually, today some charity guy knocked on our door, as soon as he saw me, he asked if my mum was in :facepalm:
    hahha

ReputationRep:
    does a cartoon celebrity count? everyone always says I look pocahontas :confused: yep feels weird being told i look like a cartoon but never an actual person..

ReputationRep:
    I've been told I look like .. Matt Lanter, Cillian Murphy, Ashton Kutcher etc. but I don't see it in either of 'em.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~)

6/10

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So according to pictrieve i look like elenour calder..
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Pharrel Williams and Tyson Beckford personally don't see the resemblance at all site is definitely broke

ReputationRep:
    I've been told that I look like a guy named Patrick Chukwuemeka Okogwu. I wish, he's really handsome

I've also been told that I look like Timothy Lee McKenzie but, again, I don't see the resemblance.

:dontknow:

I'm on my phone so I can't link pics, sadly.
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishi)
    So according to pictrieve i look like elenour calder..
    yea similar I guess?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.