Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's on your mind right now? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm imagining myself flying in the sky

ReputationRep:
    Ive just started wondering whether people who work in the airport shops like Dutyfree or W.H.Smiths have to go through security checks every time they go to work? . Are thwy allowed liquids? Hmmmm.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm scrolling through my Uni's accommodation thread and I'm making myself anxious/worried about not having received an offer yet
    Also, I'm thinking about how I miss having a boyfriend to hug and be hugged by and some random stuff... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    This cup of coffee is my last one for a few days. Mapping out alternative coping methods. Tea just doesn't cut it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostGear)
    where would that be?
    Norwich

ReputationRep:
    The girl I have a crush on and how cool it would be if she liked me (very unlikely) . Well and the fact that a friend that is going away for like two months to Brazil, so that's gunna suck that she's not here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How much I can't wait for uni

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    the fact im probs gonna fail every thing i lay my hands on

how im gonna open the gcse results after i get home form holiday(on holiday on results day)
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skratch My Itch)
    The girl I have a crush on and how cool it would be if she liked me (very unlikely) . Well and the fact that a friend that is going away for like two months to Brazil, so that's gunna suck that she's not here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ask her out on a date
    Ah that sucks, hopefully those two months fly by!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassQueen13)
    Ask her out on a date
    Ah that sucks, hopefully those two months fly by!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So much easier said than done I'm a massive ***** and even if she was willing, I'd have no idea where to take her. Cinema is a no no for me and I couldn't take her out for food, 'cos she knows I eat like a pig (we were at a restaurant yesterday with the rest of our friendship group) so she'd probably say no to that. And honestly, if we ever went out, we'd be doomed from the start. There's some big things I really don't like about her, but due to the crush, obviously they're not seen by my brain as the large issues they are. But my God, that girl is great lol. + Sort of, but also I wanna enjoy my summer, so if they went quick, I'd have no summer. Shame really. Would be better if my friend was here for summer. She's the one I get along with most, so that sucks a bunch. Life eh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

how im so close yet so far :sad:
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    So much easier said than done I'm a massive p***y and even if she was willing, I'd have no idea where to take her. Cinema is a no no for me and I couldn't take her out for food, 'cos she knows I eat like a pig (we were at a restaurant yesterday with the rest of our friendship group) so she'd probably say no to that. And honestly, if we ever went out, we'd be doomed from the start. There's some big things I really don't like about her, but due to the crush, obviously they're not seen by my brain as the large issues they are. But my God, that girl is great lol. + Sort of, but also I wanna enjoy my summer, so if they went quick, I'd have no summer. Shame really. Would be better if my friend was here for summer. She's the one I get along with most, so that sucks a bunch. Life eh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww Location wouldn't matter when the actual date happens, trust me! I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you ate loads at a restaurant, she'd probably feel more comfortable than if you didn't eat anything :3 Ahhhh, sometimes you've just got to - pardon the phrase - #yolo it and live for the moment...if you think you both would have a good time then go for it and ask her out! Lool, even more of an incentive then Yeah that is true...I remember you said you liked Earl from when we spoke on a previous thread, did ya get tickets to see him support on Eminem's tour? That does suck indeed >_<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassQueen13)
    Aww Location wouldn't matter when the actual date happens, trust me! I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you ate loads at a restaurant, she'd probably feel more comfortable than if you didn't eat anything :3 Ahhhh, sometimes you've just got to - pardon the phrase - #yolo it and live for the moment...if you think you both would have a good time then go for it and ask her out! Lool, even more of an incentive then Yeah that is true...I remember you said you liked Earl from when we spoke on a previous thread, did ya get tickets to see him support on Eminem's tour? That does suck indeed >_<
    It's not that I eat loads, I just eat really quick and I'm uber messy. And you know, maybe we'd have a good time, 'cos when we have one on one conversations, they're really interesting (well at least to me), 'cos we talk about things like having synaesthesia and some rather odd things about her parents, and other ridiculous, and sometimes deep, stuff. However, I think that, especially more recently, due to having to deal with me in group setting, that she may have gone off me (not that she liked me before, but like even friend wise). I dunno how to explain it, but it just feels....off. Plus I have uni in like two months, and she's in Year 12 currently, and it's all just crappy. Hopefully I'll find someone at uni haha. + Nope. I'll hopefully get some friends to go with me to see Earl next time he comes to the UK though. I'm not a huge Eminem fan so that would have been a waste of money for me, or at least more money than it should be to see a short Earl set.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dude, ask her out. Girls love a man who is confident enough to ask her out.

(Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    Norwich
    That's a nice place

ReputationRep:
    My equity portfolio performance.

ReputationRep:
    Dude, ask her out. Girls love a man who is confident enough to ask her out.
    But it's scary as ****. I'd find it really hard to bring myself to do it.

ReputationRep:
    1) A Level Results
    2) A Level Results
    3) A Level Results

ReputationRep:
    But it's scary as ****. I'd find it really hard to bring myself to do it.
    You will regret this for the rest of your life.

Get yourself together man, you're just asking her out....

ReputationRep:
    You will regret this for the rest of your life.

Get yourself together man, you're just asking her out....
    But I don't think I will regret it. I don't regret not asking other girls I've liked out. Girls that have liked me didn't even wanna go out with me, I don't have much confidence in someone I doubt liking me, being willing to date me lol. And yeah, I should get myself together, but I know I won't. Even if I really, really wanted to, and was about to ask her out, I'd bottle it.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    How long the last week of school is going to be.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.