Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by democracyforum)
    If this was women's football that commentator would be in a lot of trouble
    what did he say family

ReputationRep:
    Also there are no international team actually worth watching for their style of play.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LightBlueSoldier)
    Klasie

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by LostGear)
    Didn't you go berserk on her?

Like go crazy on her in the shower or something?
    Those were both quotes from the Inbetweeners

Can confirm a Dutch girl has never **** down my arm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Also there are no international team actually worth watching for their style of play.
    Chile, France, Colombia off the top of my head.

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool in general are cringe ffs. They got into this is the year mode. It got to the point that I wanted anybody to win but Liverpool. Even Arsenal.

Also Paulinho is so ****
    Liverpool fans are jokes

Aye Spurs would so Disagree with that!

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I just sit and smile about the fact that we got fifty million pounds for DAVID LUIZ.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Those were both quotes from the Inbetweeners

Can confirm a Dutch girl has never **** down my arm.
    lol

Cos they're classy girls

So hot too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Is that BT? What did he say?
    see post 108

ReputationRep:
    Fernandinho's such a little ****

ReputationRep:
    These man are racist does Fernandinho look anything like Ramires?
    :lol:

definition of racist: a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

It came up earlier when i said to the gf i have a terrible tendency to not recognise a trio of black girls i vaguely know and unable to identify them easily as the 3 of them look so similar. I was told that was apparently racist - which i immediately quashed :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostGear)
    lol

Cos they're classy girls

So hot too.
    Something like 90% of the whores in Amsterdam are Eastern European or from elsewhere...

Dutch girls are actually better looking than Scandinavians tbh. Country should start exporting to sperm banks worldwide

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Chile, France, Colombia off the top of my head.
    Chile na, they just run around for 90mins with a bit of technique to boot, they're just a better version of Costa Rica.

France I liked them initially and thought they had the best style of play. But against Germany they were so poor, flat track bullies want to see good football against the bigger teams. They were also terrible.

Fair enough with Colombia, forgot about them. They play good football.

Also are you guys just aiming to defend your 2 goal lead?

ReputationRep:
    Chile na, they just run around for 90mins with a bit of technique to boot, they're just a better version of Costa Rica.

France I liked them initially and thought they had the best style of play. But against Germany they were so poor, flat track bullies want to see good football against the bigger teams. They were also terrible.

Fair enough with Colombia, forgot about them. They play good football.

Also are you guys just aiming to defend your 2 goal lead?
    Honestly think the players just want the game to end and cant be bothered creating anything else.

Brazil have upped the intensity for a bit so its just a matter of letting them mess about for a bit and then picking them off for 4-0 final score I think.

ReputationRep:
    Something like 90% of the whores in Amsterdam are Eastern European or from elsewhere...

Dutch girls are actually better looking than Scandinavians tbh. Country should start exporting to sperm banks worldwide
    So said my Dutch gf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by democracyforum)
    see post 108
    eff off

tell us what they said

ReputationRep:
    how could it be a dive if he is injured in the tackle ?

ReputationRep:
    Honestly think the players just want the game to end and cant be bothered creating anything else.

Brazil have upped the intensity for a bit so its just a matter of letting them mess about for a bit and then picking them off for 4-0 final score I think.
    I agree. Think it'll end 3-0.

Ref has been on your side.

ReputationRep:
    Ref's mother is probably dutch. Most biased ref since Croatia x Brazil.

ReputationRep:
    RVP is so ****

ReputationRep:
    This game is dead now.

So who do people see surviving for this Brazil side in the future? Thing is, they don't really have many alternatives, it would seem.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.