Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Taly south house 10 anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloeB43)
    Is it me or does it seem almost impossible to find anyone in Liberty House or Liberty Cambrian Point?

Nope, you are right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linguaphile96)
    Ah lucky! Don't fancy the ground floor but hey ho! House 1 or 2?
    Are you on the colum hall Facebook group? ������
    House 1 - we would have been flatmates, and yes - I'm in the Colum hall group on Facebook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ionlental)
    anyone in SenghennyddCourt, House F, Third floor, Flat 11
    I'm in SenghennyddCourt, House E, First floor, Flat 4!
    I was wondering if anyone had gone for the evening meal option? I think I accidentally clicked it, so I'm stuck with it and don't want to be stuck alone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twentythirtytwo)
    I'm in SenghennyddCourt, House E, First floor, Flat 4!
    I was wondering if anyone had gone for the evening meal option? I think I accidentally clicked it, so I'm stuck with it and don't want to be stuck alone!
    Hi I'm also in House E, first floor, flat 4! I'm room 5

ReputationRep:
    I'm really worried about student accommodation. I just submitted it today as I only found out how to do it! Really worried that will mean I won't get accommodation, especially as private halls too see fully booked!

Did anyone from Cardiff that applied around this time last year get a place in halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ljcw1)
    I found out yesterday that I'm in Taly court, third floor, flat 3C
    Ahh so close to me : D I'm 3F

Wooo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koomykym)
    Hiya guys,

Just wondering if anyone else is in colum road houses as I seem to be the only one at the mo!? I'm in house 6 ground floor. Reaaaally want to hear from others
    I'm going to be in Colum Road student houses! I'm in house 57 on the first floor! I haven't managed to find anyone else either so its a relief to know theres at least someone out there haha!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone Senghennydd Hall, house 3, ground floor?? I can't seem to find anyone! Haha

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Colum Hall house 1 flat 2 ground floor?

ReputationRep:
    Senghennydd Court, Room K, Flat 2, Ground floor.. please say someone else is living here D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ienzo)
    Ahh so close to me : D I'm 3F

Wooo!
    Looks like we'll be neighbours then! Facebook me if you like - Lauren Williams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ljcw1)
    Looks like we'll be neighbours then! Facebook me if you like - Lauren Williams
    Done : D

Name's Kaytee by the way.

ReputationRep:
    Its imposible to find people from Tower about the 5th floor

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for Aberconway Hall:

House 2
    Ground Floor
    Flat 1
    Room 2

Anybody else in this flat?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I didn't realise you had to order accommodation by preference, I chucked them in any old order and Aberconway happened to be my first choice lmao.. Such an idiot
    :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Senghennydd court, house D, first floor, flat 3 anyone?😊

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.