Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the most extreme sexual past you would accept in a partner? (1-10 scale) Watch

ReputationRep:
    7 and 19.

Posted from TSR Mobile

female, 18.
    I don't know what number this counts - I guess 6 - as but I accepted this guy who has had full sex with six other people, only one of whom he was in a relationship with, and has had a lot of threesomes, and done a lot of weird kinky stuff, and has done slightly-less-than-full-sex with at least ten other people.
    but now we have been together exclusively for like a year. it just means he's really good at sex to be honest. no complaints (except that i suffer from acute jealousy because of his charm and his past)...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattyR2895)
    So you found someone you like, good looking, funny, etc... What's the most they could have done in their sexual past before you no longer consider being in a relationship with them? Please pick the most you could live with, not what you'd prefer.

p.s my idea of normal sex is simply penis and vagina sex, nothing more.
    p.p.s this is just out of my curiosity.
    7 should replace number 5. Number 5 is a lot worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ldsbabe)
    This is such a childish thread.
    In the real, adult world, most people you will encounter have pasts. That's just life. Get over it.
    This, this forever!

ReputationRep:
    8) if we were really great together, and it had to be a serious relationship

9) if was just seeing where it was going and just for a bit of fun

20 yr old male

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 5, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.