I wear:

No7 Beautiful Skin Bb cream for dry/very dry skin
Bare minerals Ready finishing powder
Illamasqua blusher
No7 instant radiance highlighter
Mac mascara
Rimmel glameyes eyeliner
Rimmel brow pencil

Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent brand of bronzer, eye liner and brow liner? Preferably not high street :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jhumfy
I wear:

No7 Beautiful Skin Bb cream for dry/very dry skin
Bare minerals Ready finishing powder
Illamasqua blusher
No7 instant radiance highlighter
Mac mascara
Rimmel glameyes eyeliner
Rimmel brow pencil

Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent brand of bronzer, eye liner and brow liner? Preferably not high street :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't wear bronzer but benefit has a lovely range

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 122
Primer - Urban Decay pore perfecter, and UD eyeshadow primer
Concealer - UD
Foundation - Alternate between Dior and No7
Powder - Maybelline
Brow Box - UD
Eyeshadow - Rimmel Brixton Brown and UD Midnight Cowboy
Eyeliner - Barry M Liquid, Prestige black pencil, Barry M white pencil
Mascara - Rimmel
Lipstick - Soap&Glory Pom Pom
Lipgloss - Barry M

That's what I usually wear everyday but my collection is kind of extensive. I struggle to get rid of make-up even if it's really old or ruined or something!
Kohl by Mac, Lip stick by Mac and Vaseline Body lotion
I wear:
Foundation
Concealer
Mascara
Blusher
Powder
Lipgloss
Lip balm (always the Vaseline coca one :biggrin:)
And I've also started using the Vaseline spray moisturiser :smile:

Also for the brands, it depends on what I can afford tbh :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
On a daily basis

-concealer, powder
-mascara
I find a cheap replica store inshopss.co, all of their items are cheap, but I don't know the quality there. Who ever buy here?free shipping?
I tent to reserve make up for special occasions and not an every day thing. When I go to work I sometimes put foundation on if my skins not looking too great

However when I wear make up I go for a natural look with

Concealer- chanel
Foundation (liquid)- chanel
Foundation (powder)-chanel
Blusher- Smashbox
Eyeliner-chanel
Mascara- chanel
Eyeshadow- mac
Lip gloss (mac) or lipstick (chanel)

I started buying chanel when I started Uni as I never used to wear foundation before then. I had dry skin so I went and spoke to someone and they recommended the hydro something foundation by chanel and it's perfect so I kind of built up a chanel make up collection.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I never wear foundation unless i'm going out, but pretty much everyday I wear :

primer - urban decay
eyeshadow - urban decay/makeup geek
eyeliner - rimmel gel liner
mascara -bourjois
eyebrows - barry M pencil
Bare minerals.
For normal days I use the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream but if my skin is really bad or I'm making an effort I use A maybelline foundation (which I was really dubious about but is surprisingly good!)

I've just realised that most of my products are maybelline so no point listing them all! I do use the urban decay naked palette for eyeshadows though and have a couple of other brands knocking around.
I don't wear it often, but if it's a special ocassion. Then I either use Sleek cream to powder foundation or their barely there liquid foundation. Then the Sleek highlight and concealer, I use that to countour (highlight) my nose, chin, cheeks and t zone. Then I use sleek contour kit to add the shadows, so just under my cheekbone, creases of my nose and along the bridge, jaw line and edge of my forehead. Then I use Sleek eyebrow pencil, and Sleek Vamp lipstick after applying lip palm to give it a nice glossy look. I then use maybelline manga eyes and keiko mascara, and then use this other mascara but only for the brush because that separates and lengthens it all.

Then that's it, sounds long and tedious but it honestly maybe takes like 15 mins at the most to do all that. My hair is the main hassle that takes foreverrr

Posted from TSR Mobile
I put moisturiser on my skin before I apply make-up - specifically E45 cream. It's really thick and it keeps my skin moisturised. I put concealer on red parts of my face and under my eyes. I don't buy a specific brand... I find most concealers the same on my skin. Then I put on some mascara. Again, I don't really mind what brand as long as it isn't gloopy. Finally, I use a a little bit of eyeshadow to fill in my brows a little.
I know you wanted to know which brands and such I use but I don't consistently buy the same brand. :smile:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation
M.A.C. Pro Long-wear Concealer / Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
M.A.C. Powder ((not sure what its called) / Maybelline The Matte Maker
Covergirl Clump Crusher ((from America and is amazing! It's the same as the Clump Defy from Max Factor)
Some eyebrow pencil ((as long as it matches my eyebrows any brand does the job))

I normally wear more on weekends if I want to contour :smile:
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Bobbi Brown Corrector and Concealer
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
Benefit Hoola
Benefit Rockateur
Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Powder
HD Brows Palette
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner
Benefit They're Real

Just started on the Nars foundation but it's so amazing, I've fell in love!
For my everyday face it's (in order):

- Dove summer glow lotion
- B. Prepared primer
- Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour foundation
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
- MUA Matte Perfect Loose Powder
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Beauty UK Baked Bronzer
- Rimmel Blonde Eyebrow pencil
- Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara
- NYC High Def Liquid Eyeliner

:-)
Collection Little Mix mascara and sometimes i wear Collection Extreme 24 liquid liner in black. Not both at the same time though, it's too heavy.
They're all from Body Shop.
MAC for lipstick, usually maybelline mascaras like cateyes which I love, and liquid based foundations but can't remember my one at one.

Check out my blog for tips :-) izzyforyouandme.blogspot.co.uk
Don't wear makeup but my aunty wears Mac and NO7 products. They are really good apparently. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending