Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    house 21,flat 4...anyone?

ReputationRep:
    The kitchen sizes are the same regardless of how many people are in the flat right? As in a flat of 4 has the same size kitchen as one with 8? Worried about space!

ReputationRep:
    I'm on house 26

ReputationRep:
    House 27, flat 2 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam_88)
    Hi all! I've got Talybont south as well, flat 2, first floor, room 4. Im from India, Bangalore. Going to be studying Msc in Strategic Marketing at CBS. I too have a query about the university's airport service. Any word on the same please keep me in the loop people. Kinda excited to meet people from different cultures. Also wanted to know what the university's placement patterns are like for post grads, especially international students. Itd be great if someone can shed some light on this too...thank you. Awaiting a quick reply on this guys...cheers!!
    Hi,
    I have been allotted flat 2 room 8 house 26

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desigirl01)
    Everyone who's been given Taly south as accomodation, please show up in this thread. I have been allotted first floor flat 2 room 1 house 26.

Hi,

I got talybont south falt 2 room 8 house 26

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sumit123)
    Hi,

I got talybont south falt 2 room 8 house 26
    If you haven't already, join us in House 26
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/talybont26/

Welcome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ish_kaid)
    House 27, flat 2 ?
    Hey!! I'm in your flat!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.