(Original post by Munrot07)
    Afternoon How are you?
    Alright, sick of the heat, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Alright, sick of the heat, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good, yeh the heat is annoying...currently not too bad here but in an hour or two the house will be turned into a sauna :P
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Good, yeh the heat is annoying...currently not too bad here but in an hour or two the house will be turned into a sauna :P
    Mine already is, south facing so w we have the sun all day

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you had the magical ability to learn any one language in the world fluently, which language would it be and why?
    Oh, and it doesn't hinder your ability to speak English. =l

ReputationRep:
    Mine already is, south facing so w we have the sun all day

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not nice. The last few nights have been boiling, not good to try and sleep in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    If you had the magical ability to learn any one language in the world fluently, which language would it be and why?
    Oh, and it doesn't hinder your ability to speak English. =l
    Well considering I am rubbish at learning languages this would be quite useful :P

Probably chinese (mandarin) as a huge proportion of the world speak it. That or italian as I think Italy would be a lovely country to visit, I love the history and plus I do a lot of music so italian is always good to know Perhaps latin/ancient greek to be able to understand word roots and things...one of those 4 :P How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Well considering I am rubbish at learning languages this would be quite useful :P

Probably chinese (mandarin) as a huge proportion of the world speak it. That or italian as I think Italy would be a lovely country to visit, I love the history and plus I do a lot of music so italian is always good to know Perhaps latin/ancient greek to be able to understand word roots and things...one of those 4 :P How about you?
    Japanese tops the list - The only country on my list where I can't speak the native language (mainly because the languages of the other countries are English).

Although, I wouldn't mind French or German. Maybe Spanish but, I don't think I'd ever actually use that. :rolleyes:
    Dad could teach me Greek (given I'm half Greek) but, don't think I'd ever find it useful in the slightest.
    Perfectly happy with English. One of my goals is to learn Japanese.
    After I finish my degree though.

ReputationRep:
    Japanese tops the list - The only country on my list where I can't speak the native language (mainly because the languages of the other countries are English).

Although, I wouldn't mind French or German. Maybe Spanish but, I don't think I'd ever actually use that. :rolleyes:
    Dad could teach me Greek (given I'm half Greek) but, don't think I'd ever find it useful in the slightest.
    Perfectly happy with English. One of my goals is to learn Japanese though.
    After I finish my degree though.
    Awesome it would be cool to learn more languages but I just don't have the brain for languages :P

ReputationRep:
    If I offered you £100,000 or the chance to fulfill one life long dream, what would it be?

ReputationRep:
    If I offered you £100,000 or the chance to fulfill one life long dream, what would it be?
    My dreams are very boring :P Either something I should end up with anyway (the job I want, a nice family etc.) or it would cost much less the £100,000 (going on a safari to africa for example). So I would probably accept the £100,000 and be able to do a few dreams of mine

ReputationRep:
    Ok, last question.

Why are flight recorders on planes called black boxes when they are actually orange? :confused:
    I is Mind*ucked...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  flight-recorder_6.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  24.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    Ok, last question.

Why are flight recorders on planes called black boxes when they are actually orange? :confused:
    I is Mind*ucked...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Not a clue :P black box sounds better and the orange box would make it sound like a collection of valve games (gamer reference :P )
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Not nice. The last few nights have been boiling, not good to try and sleep in
    Especially when you've got extra meat keeping you warm as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Especially when you've got extra meat keeping you warm as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm pretty slim...I just feel the heat a lot :P
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty slim...I just feel the heat a lot :P
    Fair enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Meh, why not, one more question.

Hair and eye colour?

ReputationRep:
    Meh, why not, one more question.

Hair and eye colour?
    Dark blonde hair

Green/blue eyes

ReputationRep:
    Why are you bored?

Did you know only boring people get bored?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Chosen Wum)
    Why are you bored?

Did you know only boring people get bored?
    Just didn't have much to do when I made this thread Meh, if I'm boring, I'm boring :P I've still had some nice chats on here

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.