Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What movie had an ending that annoyed you and why? Watch

ReputationRep:
    The Hunger Games ending was sickk. It's what lead to creation of catching fire and mockingjay. You need to read the books as well that explains everything in a comprehensive way. Collins is a star with writing.

ReputationRep:
    Avatar, because the stupid blue creatures won.

ReputationRep:
    TITANIC.

3 HOURS. For rose to be a stingy b.itch and let Jack die. F that. I want my 3 hours of my life back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by De Chirico)
    Avatar, because the stupid blue creatures won.
    I was rooting for the humans the whole time and didn't know that was a bad thing until the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkertonSA)
    The ending to The Mist actually made me turn my TV off and sit in a raging silence for about 20 minutes. It's such a good film but the ending pissed me off so much, it was absolutely infuriating.
    I feel the opposite, the whole movie bored me to the point where i was actually falling asleep, which is weird cus i'm a massive stephen king fan, but i woke right up at the ending, it was so shocking and horrible but daring and ironic. (MAYBE SPOILERS FOLLOW) After seeing online how most people felt sorry for the man,i couldn't believe it. I mean i can empaphize but he rushed to do what he did, i could never do that to my own kid.

I agree that the ending didn't really make sense though, the characters were really strong and after fighting the whole way through they chose to give up when there's nothing in sight. Bit silly

Not surprising since it has 3 main characters and the director, but the film throughout actually reminded me of the walking dead.bland and samey and rubbish acting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    First Inbetweeners Film

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    First Inbetweeners Film
    The Inbetweeners 2 didn't really feel as much of a film to me as the first inbetweeners movie

ReputationRep:
    if the capitol didn't have a victor there would be an uprising with the capitol because there would be no victory tour and no parties no mentors for the next year and no entertainment. They needed a victor and it was in the game makers best interests to have a vicot else he would get executed. However he got executed anyway as president snow agreed with you that the districts didn't deserve this small win over the dystopian world. The game maker who decided this "stupid" decision had no other choice as he knew that either way he was going to get punished.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.