Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sombm)
    Thanks - I surprised at there being the raw mark - when I got my maths it did not have that!
    I think it depends on the school, my cousin goes to another school a few miles away and she had only UMS and a grade, I think the school may publish the raw mark

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the grade boundaries for IGCSE ICT Edexcel 2014 Summer ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesDavidKnight)
    Does anyone know the grade boundaries for IGCSE ICT Edexcel 2014 Summer ?
    No but they will certainly be released at the latest on 22nd August - I thought that they would be the day before results day but I contacted them and they said the day after results day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sombm)
    No but they will certainly be released at the latest on 22nd August - I thought that they would be the day before results day but I contacted them and they said the day after results day.
    That's officially the gayest thing in the world, so when I get my results I'll have no idea what I got ?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sombm)
    I contacted edexcel and they said 21st August, so it just goes to show you can't trust what they tell you. They also told me edexcel grade boundaries would be released for a-levels on the 14th august but edexcel released grade boundaries on the 13th august. So therefore it's pretty much guarenteed that grade boundaries will be released the 20th august (for edexcel)

ReputationRep:
    That's officially the gayest thing in the world, so when I get my results I'll have no idea what I got ?!?
    I contacted edexcel and they said 21st August, so it just goes to show you can't trust what they tell you. They also told me edexcel grade boundaries would be released for a-levels on the 14th august but edexcel released grade boundaries on the 13th august. So therefore it's pretty much guarenteed that grade boundaries will be released the 20th august (for edexcel)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for making this awesome thread!! It will be very helpful before results day

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I wrote a blog post you may find useful to get you through the next couple of days.
    Hope you like it!

http://marffie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/i-hate-it-when-youre-statistic.html

ReputationRep:
    No - I meant that they will certainly publish the grade boundaries on their website by the 22nd. They are given to schools on Wednesday 20th August (the day before results day) and your results slip will contain your grade and UMS for each GCSE. I am sorry if I didn't make my previous reply clear. I hope this helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2122)
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Do AQA put grade boundaries the day before results?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bennett98)
    Please scroll down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lewishowell)
    I think it depends on the school, my cousin goes to another school a few miles away and she had only UMS and a grade, I think the school may publish the raw mark
    I got 5 results last year and didn't get a raw mark, only a UMS mark... So yeah, it depends on the school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bennett98)
    Yes they do.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have a brief idea of the grade boundaries for OCR Maths B Foundation Papers?

ReputationRep:
    When will ocr put up grade boundaries so scared in 15mins will be 3 days ((

ReputationRep:
    You are worth a lot more than the grades you got(early entry) or going to get on a piece of paper so please dont let those grades decide your fate. Also there are other options for example Btecs so its not completely the end of the world if you dont get the grades. You did the best that you could and if you have not i guess you have learnt your lesson that its though out there so be prepared...Remember life does not go in a straight line so dont stress of over exam results...as it is not all about going to Cambridge or oxford-you dont have to go there to make something good out of your life so do what suits you.

Always Remember "Winners are to busy to be sad, to positive to be doubtful, to optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated."

Edit: It is not all about a piece of paper with your name on it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohan taneja)
    When will ocr put up grade boundaries so scared in 15mins will be 3 days ((
    20th, the day before results day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So I checked Edexcel's website and it says grade boundaries will be released on the day before results day...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone think of any exams where they think grade boundaries will be particularly higher/lower than previous years

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.