The Student Room Group

British Asian Muslim guy is dating the hottest girl at my school...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Meenglishnogood
i dont think you can be a believing muslim if you deliberatly act against teachings of mohammed and quran. you can call yourself muslim' for all sorts of personal agendas

Or maybe there is no agenda and he's merely just conflicted between his own desires (that makes it seem creepy) and doing what's right by Islam. As long as he classes himself as a Muslim then we have no right to say he isn't one. In fact I think It's a sin to call a Muslim a non believer. You can judge his actions all you want but it is not up to you decide whether he is a Muslim or not. I sometimes do stuff that goes against my religion but that does not mean I don't believe in it. I'm not a robot, I have feelings and stuff and maybe it's not as easy for some people to resist temptation as it's for others...

Just had to say it even though I know I'll regret posting this.
hes not a believing muslim if hes dating a girl

end thread/

wow
Original post by Anush
I've noticed that Pakistanis have loads of white girls in this country .:cool:

I guess they are the master of the sex lol

Must be their intelligience.

Original post by Biryani007
Shataap

u mirin?
Original post by Secretnerd123
Whats tehforums law?:s-smilie:

As Ramadan approaches the thirst of all Muslim's increases exponentially for lust
Original post by StrangeBanana
All the Muslim guys get horny during Ramadan

(apparently)

This pretty much

Original post by MrDystopia
So a guy at your school is dating a girl.

...and? Why the need for a thread?

The hottest girl. And inter-racial relationships gotta love them right <3

Original post by FishLover
Should have omitted the Muslim bit if you wanted people to appreciate inter racial relationships......:tongue:

lmao
Ummmm, I wonder what his family would think...
Original post by Al-farhan
Not a refusal buddy, I just wanted to avoid a useless talk with you.
But if you really want me to educate you, then there is no problem with that at all.:biggrin:

Go ahead. Let's hear you explain why my assertion that killing apostates is a traditional part of Islam is "ignorant". I can't wait. :biggrin:
LOL at the people who are self-righteously saying that the guy in question is not a Muslim because he probably sleeps with his girlfriend, yet they probably masturbate (Which is also haraam in Islam) :rolleyes:

If someone else is making a mistake in your eyes, you're not really qualified to judge them if you make similar mistakes yourself. Just saiyan...
Original post by Al-farhan
Ah, now you put forward a good argument.
And to some extents you are right.
And if you deliberately deny the teachings that also breaks your faith.

Spoiler

you forget, i know more about being a muslim than most muslims on tsr
Or maybe there is no agenda and he's merely just conflicted between his own desires (that makes it seem creepy) and doing what's right by Islam. As long as he classes himself as a Muslim then we have no right to say he isn't one. In fact I think It's a sin to call a Muslim a non believer. You can judge his actions all you want but it is not up to you decide whether he is a Muslim or not. I sometimes do stuff that goes against my religion but that does not mean I don't believe in it. I'm not a robot, I have feelings and stuff and maybe it's not as easy for some people to resist temptation as it's for others...

Just had to say it even though I know I'll regret posting this.

yes you should regret it, it made no sense whatsoever
you forget, i know more about being a muslim than most muslims on tsr

some yes, most? nah wouldn't go that far.
Original post by tania<3
LOL at the people who are self-righteously saying that the guy in question is not a Muslim because he probably sleeps with his girlfriend, yet they probably masturbate (Which is also haraam in Islam) :rolleyes:

its not just that, the fact that he chooses to have a girlfriend at all probably proves hes not a believing muslim in the first place.

and its not being 'self-riteous' its jsut stating the reality
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by mightyfrog2_10
some yes, most? nah wouldn't go that far.
youd be amazed if you had spoken to the people i have
Should have omitted the Muslim bit if you wanted people to appreciate inter racial relationships......:tongue:

No if you want people to appreciate interracial relationships, you emphasise the fact that this is a romantic coupling making the two individuals very happy, and not make out that it is some sort of racial point scorer.

Example 1: There is a white guy dating an asian girl at my school and they look so happy. They are both lovely people and they were so obviously made for each other

Example 2: There is a white guy dating a asian girl at my school and I bet he dominates her daily with his big crusader penis in the name of Jesus.

See the difference?
I fancy that girl so bad, she gives me NRB at lunch.
Original post by Harvey Dent
I don't get it, are we supposed to give a standing ovation or something?

Like the one after Hazel's and Gus's kiss in Amsterdam? :lol:
Original post by TheAnusFiles
No if you want people to appreciate interracial relationships, you emphasise the fact that this is a romantic coupling making the two individuals very happy, and not make out that it is some sort of racial point scorer.

Example 1: There is a white guy dating an asian girl at my school and they look so happy. They are both lovely people and they were so obviously made for each other

Example 2: There is a white guy dating a asian girl at my school and I bet he dominates her daily with his big crusader penis in the name of Jesus.

See the difference?

I see your point.
Though since this is TSR, if you were to slip in 'Muslim' into your first example the thread would have most definitely been derailed :tongue:

I was questioning the OP motives in general. Yeah but your probably right.
Reply 134
Is it a crime for a British Asian to date a...hold up...

the OP never said the race of the girl. I could be wrong but I didn't see it there. So how is it people assumed she was white :s-smilie: Does hot=white now lol
And is a crime or a rarity for a British Asian to bag a fit girl?
Original post by ApeMob
Is it a crime for a British Asian to date a...hold up...

the OP never said the race of the girl. I could be wrong but I didn't see it there. So how is it people assumed she was white :s-smilie: Does hot=white now lol
And is a crime or a rarity for a British Asian to bag a fit girl?

No. But this post was obviously made to illicit a reaction.
Reply 136
Original post by tengentoppa
I swear this phrase crops up in every single thread about Islam.

lawl #YouNoGoodMuslim, yep this is the label you are ended up with :tongue:
Nope #YouNoMuslimsAtAll.

But I have heard this Hadith where the prophet is re[prted to have said that when you are doing a forbidden thing you are not a Muslim but when you regret and ask for forgiveness you are A Muslim again :P
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest