Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

which ethnic group your attracted to the most watch

• View Poll Results: most attracted too?
    white
    45.74%
    south asian
    15.43%
    arab
    4.79%
    other middle eastern
    2.13%
    black
    14.36%
    east asian
    9.04%
    mixed
    8.51%

ReputationRep:
    Hot girls in every race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slade p)
    which group are you most attracted too?
    East asian in particular Japanese there is just something about them that is really sexy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teenhorrorstory)
    Smh you live in Africa as well
    Lmao i've been attracted to black boys before dw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilsz)
    From what I recall she was madly in love with Dayvid Thomas some polynesian R&B singer
    XD He's a singer out here in California so I showed her his Instagram and she's been hooked ever since. My bad :mmm: Apparently any female who comes across his path falls in love so what the hell haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsRochana)
    Lmao i've been attracted to black boys before dw
    Holler at me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApeMob)
    XD He's a singer out here in California so I showed her his Instagram and she's been hooked ever since. My bad :mmm: Apparently any female who comes across his path falls in love so what the hell haha.
    She tried to turn me gay for him :lol: Yes your bad xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kumon)
    Exactly. What would be racist is if I forced myself to bang a black girl because I'm forcing myself to say I like her skin complexion when in fact I don't. That's pitying someone and that's worse.
    Perhaps racist is a strong word. I feel it's a bit hostile as the person only sees skin colour as a barrier to pursuing the relationship further.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    Perhaps racist is a strong word. I feel it's a bit hostile as the person only sees skin colour as a barrier to pursuing the relationship further.
    Um that would be racist. Don't back down from his aggressions. Look at his other thread "shisha haram" is in the title. He's a raging loon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Hot girls in every race.
    but which are you attracted too the most out of the hot girls in all groups?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slade p)
    but which are you attracted too the most out of the hot girls in all groups?
    Arabs , some Somalis , I'd say white- but have to be Muslim.

Mixed race.

ReputationRep:
    The ones who love trance music

ReputationRep:
    It can be seen as racist because for someone to just say in general they don't find someone attractive because they can't get passed their skin tone...is racist. Like come on, kumon, it ain't calculus :ahee:

I've been told I'm racist for not liking white or black guys. So one is racist for not liking black girls. Duh doi.
    Racist would be if I say I hate black people and want to kill them, which I don't, otherwise I wouldn't be close friends with them.

SO how is it not racist to say korean and chinese asians have the smallest willys?

ReputationRep:
    Um that would be racist. Don't back down from his aggressions. Look at his other thread "shisha haram" is in the title. He's a raging loon
    Lol I just checked that thread, he does seem a little crazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kumon)
    Racist would be if I say I hate black people and want to kill them, which I don't, otherwise I wouldn't be close friends with them.

SO how is it not racist to say korean and chinese asians have the smallest willys?
    That's stereotyping, not racism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    That's stereotyping, not racism.
    Yes it is racist. Because you assume they are all like that, and it's a "harmful" one, which means they get less sex and less likely to reproduce with others of non same race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kumon)

No that's not racist. I'm tired of people making racist seem like it is exclusively overt extremes No it is covert and implicit, illicit when overt and explicit. Why do I argue with simples lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kumon)
    Yes it is racist. Because you assume they are all like that, and it's a "harmful" one, which means they get less sex and less likely to reproduce with others of non same race.
    Oh please, no one takes stereotypes seriously.

ReputationRep:
    There should really be a Latino section. Hispanic boys and girls are like Gods.

I also like East Asians for their smooth skin. Black guys have great skin too, especially their lips.

I'm not that keen on South Asians or Arabs. But I don't find them unattractive however.

I still think white guys and girls are attractive, due to blue/green eyes and lighter hair colour. Plus some have gorgeous cheekbones. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I just think if your sexy your sexy race doesn't come into it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any that is ****ing smokin' FIT

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2014
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.