The Student Room Group

Who on TSR would you have on your side with you in a fight?

Scroll to see replies

:colone:
thebear because he's, well.............a bear.
Motorbiker
Original post by shadowdweller
Correct what? You getting confused again, dear? :fluffy:

Spoiler

Such convinced :fluffy: - "Last edited by shadowdweller; 4 minutes ago at 20:21."

Spoiler

Original post by James A
:colone:

James :colone:
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Such convinced :fluffy: - "Last edited by shadowdweller; 4 minutes ago at 20:21."

Spoiler

James :colone:

You can be the axe lady on my team :colone:

Shady is your assistant in the plot :colone:
Reply 125
Who says I need backup.
Wahid and PC
Tbh, the only reason Id take bubbles, is purely cos of her axe - Ooh and ninja skills
Original post by VannR
Chlorophile and yeah dude as back up. Probably Precious Illusions to talk us out of going too far with it.

Chlorophile may be 'green', but he's a real Venus Flytrap in his arguments; yeah dude says the best UniLad stuff and is probably pretty 'ard if he not a total troll; and I think Precious Illusions would talk us out of killing the lot of them.

*prepares for scolding by aforementioned TSRians for gross misrepresentation of character*

Should I be happy or sad about being a venus flytrap?
Reply 129
Original post by Chlorophile
Should I be happy or sad about being a venus flytrap?

It's a light-hearted complement :smile:
Erm anyone I could :P

one of the problems of being new to a website, you don't know anyone :s-smilie:

mind you, I don't think I will be getting into a fight anytime soon :P
IM A STRONG INDEPENDENT (not) BLACK WOMAN AND I DONT NEED NO BACK UP
Original post by VannR
Chlorophile and yeah dude as back up. Probably Precious Illusions to talk us out of going too far with it.

Chlorophile may be 'green', but he's a real Venus Flytrap in his arguments; yeah dude says the best UniLad stuff and is probably pretty 'ard if he not a total troll; and I think Precious Illusions would talk us out of killing the lot of them.

*prepares for scolding by aforementioned TSRians for gross misrepresentation of character*

That's nice of you to say, I'm not sure why anyone would scold you for those comments :lol:
Original post by WeedCanKill
Yeah dude <3

Right on brooooooo (I'm late

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
Right on brooooooo (I'm late

Posted from TSR Mobile

<3 5eva
Original post by WeedCanKill
<3 5eva

Let's link arms and skip off into the sunset like we did back in elementary school #childhoodyolofriends

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
Let's link arms and skip off into the sunset like we did back in elementary school #childhoodyolofriends

Posted from TSR Mobile

#swagmemories

Quick Reply

Latest