Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morrisseya)
    What about something like this? Me and a friend are going to the salon next week, I'm doing long hair and she's considering getting a bob:

Yeah that can look nice. I just don't like this one at all

Although maybe it's just because I can't stand Penny any more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    It looks good on everyone. Even saw a half white, half Chinese girl with one the other day and she looked hot.

I wouldn't say favourite but definitely one of them. And what's wrong with that look?
    Don't you just get the feeling they've never had a wash in their life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniMastermindBOSS)
    Don't you just get the feeling they've never had a wash in their life?
    People with dreads generally wash them regularly. Just cause the hair looks unkempt doesn't mean it actually is.

It's because of this outdated view that I won't be able to have dreads working in hospital. Judgemental people everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    I like the colourful emo look. Brightly coloured hair going over one of the eyes really does it for me for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    People with dreads generally wash them regularly. Just cause the hair looks unkempt doesn't mean it actually is.

It's because of this outdated view that I won't be able to have dreads working in hospital. Judgemental people everywhere.
    But how do you wash your hair without needing to redo it? I can't imagine them doing that every day

ReputationRep:

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniMastermindBOSS)
    But how do you wash your hair without needing to redo it? I can't imagine them doing that every day
    Well there you go, lack of information. It's very possible to wash without taking out as they're very tightly bound and stronger than your average plait.

Few people with any type of long hair wash their hair every single day and it's unnecessary to wash your hair everyday anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    inb4 brazilian
    in after brazilian

ReputationRep:
    This
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    My own hair.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    bed head

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.