Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poppy24)
    Hi my names lavender. I had my interview for adult nursing on the 9th of January.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi Lavender,
    My interview was on 7th Jan and I've not heard anything yet
    I'm so nervous

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I hadn't heard so I rang them up and they got back to me 24hrs later and told me on the phone. She said it will come on UCAS this week. They are just really busy. Give them a ring

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've been waiting since 4th December lol I wonder if I should ring haha I didn't want to bother them if they r busy lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poppy24)
    Hi, I hadn't heard so I rang them up and they got back to me 24hrs later and told me on the phone. She said it will come on UCAS this week. They are just really busy. Give them a ring

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I rang them last week and they said the health department wasn't taking any calls and they'd call me back, but I've not had any yet, I'll just try and call again, who did you call? Health department directly? It general admissions? Xx

ReputationRep:
    I just rang up and they said because of March applications they've been busy and not updated track but they've offered me a place for September!
    So happy!

ReputationRep:
    What number did u ring? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did u ring general admission up and just say u applied for nursing and wanting to find out if you have a place? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've just rung n they said I have to wait up to 24hrs and someone should ring me back so fingers crossed hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lcurtis)
    I've just rung n they said I have to wait up to 24hrs and someone should ring me back so fingers crossed hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I rang: +44 1772 892443

She'd only just got in the office!
    I'm so happy now aha x

ReputationRep:
    Well done! yes I rang the Heath admissions but I got transferred to business because they cut of the phones, due to being so busy. Then they got back to me in 24 hrs with a place! I can't wait to start! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've rung , cuz am doing Childrens it will take longer for a decision x dam it c

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hi am doing children's nursing i got a place last week

ReputationRep:
    Eek, I have my interview tomorrow! I feel soooo nervous! I just hope I can get my voice heard during the group discussions 😝 Anyone else for tomorrow? Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss_kitty)
    Eek, I have my interview tomorrow! I feel soooo nervous! I just hope I can get my voice heard during the group discussions ������ Anyone else for tomorrow? Xx
    there not as bad they make sure one person is speaking at a time they give you a picture to talk about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiemf)
    there not as bad they make sure one person is speaking at a time they give you a picture to talk about
    Thanks, that makes me breathe a little easier! My voice can be quiet depending on how it feels that day so that's good news Pheeww!!! Xx

ReputationRep:
    iv just sent you a message i can help you with any questions you have?? x

ReputationRep:
    Hey Sophie, well done for getting a place, I am waiting to hear , I rang the, today and she said I may have to wait till March dam it lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aw thank you! An really? The must still be interviewing lucky I got a unconditional offer hopefully they will be in touch soon!

ReputationRep:
    Well done to you, Sophie!! Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss_kitty)
    Well done to you, Sophie!! Xx
    Thank you ☺️

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 13, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.