x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack
    Hey! i just joined today because i'm finding it so hard to find a way to make money, so i'm looking for apprenticeships or casual, non-permanent jobs

ReputationRep:
    hello im new too! I want to meet new people who are applying to the same uni's and course as me and hear how people are finding uni this year
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by caitlín)
    hello im new too! I want to meet new people who are applying to the same uni's and course as me and hear how people are finding uni this year
    Hey!!! Have you checked out university connect yet? They are now called the stalking pages I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NutMeg998)
    Hey! i just joined today because i'm finding it so hard to find a way to make money, so i'm looking for apprenticeships or casual, non-permanent jobs
    Apprenticeships are ace, but are a long term solution to build a career. I think they're brilliant personally if you know what you want to do. Work and learn.

What sort of thing are you after?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I joined today due to the brilliant help with my AS studies TSR has been for me the past few weeks, creating an account was a no brainer! I also want to broaden my horizons and make new friends.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm currently doing my GCSEs and am choosing my A Levels. I've been coming on TSR a lot recently so decided to join, hello! ;P

ReputationRep:
    hello i am here because i love to learn new things and i love making friends

ReputationRep:
    Ok.

ReputationRep:
    HI all, I joined today but i've been lurking around the site for a while. I should currently be revising for a chemistry test I have tomorrow but instead I am on here procrastinating...

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am Emma and i'm 26 originally from Edinburgh. I am currently in the army but hoping to study Radiography in around 4 years time.
    All through school I got good grades without needing study (I couldnt study even when I tried) until I hit 5th year for my highers when I got fed up with school and stopped turning up.
    Since joining the army I have done 2 intensive courses in ammunition where I feel I have learned how to study and am now ready to go back into education.
    I am now looking at doing an Access to Higher Education course in Science followed by and Certificate in Higher Education in Health Sciences all by distance learning so I can then apply for Therapeutic Radiography in 4 years time when I get out the army.
    I am hoping this all goes to plan and that I somehow manage to juggle it all with my 2 young kids and husband who is also army!

Really looking forward to becoming a student again!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone I've just joined!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone.... I just joined couple of minutes ago..... Im expecting to make some new friends here.... N get advices on things at times...... Not sure if im in the right place.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack
    hi guys i'm also a newbie

planning to go to UK need informations and help

ReputationRep:
    Hello... I am a medical student. I am studying general medicine and after it i want to specialize in laboratory and speeche therapy. I had difficulty in speeche during my childhood and teenage years so I kind of what to help other children.

ReputationRep:
    Just joined not too sure what this is about, just wanted to chat to other people that are starting uni this September?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isna Ramadani)
    hi guys i'm also a newbie

planning to go to UK need informations and help
    Hey Isna,

Have you seen the International Lounge forum?

Jack

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I'm here because I've just got my dream offer for my course at my favourite uni and I'm researching accommodation and stuff x)

I've got achieved grades as I'm a second time applicant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silvergray)
    Hello... I am a medical student. I am studying general medicine and after it i want to specialize in laboratory and speeche therapy. I had difficulty in speeche during my childhood and teenage years so I kind of what to help other children.
    hey im a currently a sixth form student and i want to become a speech and language therapist aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss Peace)
    hey im a currently a sixth form student and i want to become a speech and language therapist aswell
    Ahh thats amazing

ReputationRep:
    Anyone moving into halls in manc this September?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.