Turn on thread page Beta

What's your character flaw? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I don't know when to stop/what is offensive/when I'm going too far...

ReputationRep:
    I worry to much and overanalyze everything
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Addictive personality, put myself under too much pressure, perfectionist.
    But youre a WWE fan so its ok

ReputationRep:
    I'm worryingly paranoid. Like I've genuinely suspected once or twice I have some kind of anxiety disorder.

ReputationRep:
    Laziness/Procrastination and a reluctance to leave my comfort zone. The struggle is real. Not always a problem, usually my arrogance and ambition acts as a check on the laziness and gets me to leave my comfort zone. But, when I'm lacking confidence and direction the procrastination spirals out of control.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    But youre a WWE fan so its ok
    And you, buddy!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    To the people saying 'perfectionist,'

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1420558883.756863.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  25.1 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Lazy. And I think the fruits of that will show for tomorrow's exam. As such I've made a concious decision to improve for this year. I really should work harder and I'm determined to do so.

ReputationRep:
    I'm utterly tedious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Lol what?

(Original post by EllieC130)
    I'm worryingly paranoid. Like I've genuinely suspected once or twice I have some kind of anxiety disorder.
    do you think that all men have intentions to cheat on overweight or 'ugly' women and deliberately prey on their insecurities?

Do you think that your parents are forcing you to become obese by buying sugary cereals and secretly do not want you to be in shape? Do you think that they want to sabotage your libido so that you are incapable of having a healthy reship?

Are you obsessed, terrified of and fascinated with the ****tiest human behaviour such as emotional abuse?

Do you think that if you don't get a First then you will be branded as a failure for the rest of your life?

Do you think that your boss has only employed you out of pity and is secretly trying to get you sacked but limited by the Disability Discrimination Act so just doesn't call you in for extra hours ever?

Do you think that the world is a hostile place and it's only really safe behind the computer?

Do you sometimes walk home at night and expect random chavs to throw glass bottles and stones at you or perhaps shoot you with a gun from a speeding car? Have you ever had a glass bottle thrown at you from a speeding car?

Do you think that your heart secretly has heart disease and if you eat too large a pizza you may keel over of cardiac arrest at the tender age of 22?

If so you may be the female Riku/Smash Bandicoot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asklepios)
    To the people saying 'perfectionist,'

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1420558883.756863.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  25.1 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it's clinically proven that maladaptive perfectionism is, well, maladaptive bruh

ReputationRep:
    I can't keep my mouth shut.

Whenever the opportunity for a smart comment comes, I am normally the one who seizes the opportunity... and then gets into trouble.

Also, when I am speaking about something I am passionate about I tend to rant on until my mum kicks me out the house XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    I thought it was going well too, but as usual nothing ever works out for me

I know it's the first time I've said anything but I would have thought it was obvious, I really like talking to you and you're just so lovely, quirky, interesting, beautiful inside and out, young and pure, simply perfect. I had intended to ask you to be my girlfriend when you came to the UK, to show you round, take you places, have a really romantic time, take a rowing boat on the Thames, ride in the London eye.. but now I know this was just a daydream :daydreaming:

#Foreveralone
    Oh. I find it weird that you wrote all of this publicly, but I'll take your word on it because you gave me no reason to doubt you on such matters. (but I wouldn't be upset if you're joking either this is my answer if serious)

It wasn't obvious, you talk to more people, e.g. girls, familiar, and I start everything with the idea of friendship in mind, so I wouldn't fall in the trap of thinking that everyone that talks with me has special feelings. Also, I suppose I can be oblivious.
    It's wonderful that you can think so far about someone you don't know in person, really, I don't think I can. Especially with no skype talking, in the least. You're great
    The problem is simply that I don't know you in person, that shouldn't be so bad. Other than that, everything is good with you. And what doesn't work out for you and what #foreveralone? Not true.

Sorry, I was making pancakes and it took longer to reply

Oh, and another character flaw, because we're still on this thread: I have maybe too much pride.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fortunaisland)
    I worry to much and overanalyze everything
    please elaborate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iama)
    Oh. I find it weird that you wrote all of this publicly, but I'll take your word on it because you gave me no reason to doubt you on such matters. (but I wouldn't be upset if you're joking either this is my answer if serious)

It wasn't obvious, you talk to more people, e.g. girls, familiar, and I start everything with the idea of friendship in mind, so I wouldn't fall in the trap of thinking that everyone that talks with me has special feelings. Also, I suppose I can be oblivious.
    It's wonderful that you can think so far about someone you don't know in person, really, I don't think I can. Especially with no skype talking, in the least. You're great
    The problem is simply that I don't know you in person, that shouldn't be so bad. Other than that, everything is good with you. And what doesn't work out for you and what #foreveralone? Not true.

Sorry, I was making pancakes and it took longer to reply
    chill, as a PUA coach Foo is evidently taking the piss of the FA 'nice guy' crowd through confessing his undying love to you

or he may be serious in which case awk gon awk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    chill, as a PUA coach Foo is evidently taking the piss of the FA 'nice guy' crowd through confessing his undying love to you

or he may be serious in which case awk gon awk
    lol, that would be ok too, like I said. I don't really have what to chill, but if you say so What do PUA and FA mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iama)
    lol, that would be ok too, like I said. I don't really have what to chill, but if you say so What do PUA and FA mean?
    Pick up Artist

Forever Alone

don't ask me how I know this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    Pick up Artist

Forever Alone

don't ask me how I know this
    Yeah, I don't think I need to ask you how you know this :lol:

I seeee, oh well, you could be right, at least I learned 2 new abbreviations that people use so it was worth it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Social ineptitude and inability to interpret the feelings of others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iama)
    Yeah, I don't think I need to ask you how you know this :lol:

I seeee, oh well, you could be right, at least I learned 2 new abbreviations that people use so it was worth it :cool:
    hey

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.