Turn on thread page Beta

Can someone talk to me? I feel really depressed watch

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Anonymous;52782209]Thank you my friend, what are you upto today?
    /QUOTE]You're welcome :hat2: Not much tbh, got work at 6 & not sure how to spend my time before that What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hello, OP! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. If it's any consolation, I've been on the same boat before - not being able to eat or sleep and feeling completely numb because of relationships (or lack of). It's definitely not something that would last forever. In the mean time, if there are any supportive friends around you, try to hang out with them so that you can take your mind off your immediate problems. I'm sure you'll feel like yourself again soon.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Hi, hope you are feeling better pm me if you want

ReputationRep:
    22, my brother used to be a DJ when I was at school so I always had it on the background.[/QUOTE]

ohh right, so did u go uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thank you my friend, what are you upto today?

How are you Kayleigh?

22, my brother used to be a DJ when I was at school so I always had it on the background.
    I'm good thanks, you?

ReputationRep:
    PM if you want random compliments

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi Aniqa,

how are you? I really like your name
    Hey and thankyou very much. People tend to say it wrong, e.g. Ah-ni-qua when its actually Ah-nee-ka :/ haha its an unusual arabic nane. Im okay thankyou but im new here so just trodding along, how are you?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 10, 2015
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.