Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got my unconditional. Yayyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kggrable)
    Is anybody going to the open day on the 21st? I believe it's this Saturday?

Just been to the open day today, it was good and the campus was simply amazing :rolleyes: wasn't too sure if I really wanted to go uni, only applied due to pear pressure lool. The teachers really motivated me and made me feel as though I can achieve anything ^.^

hopefully I get the conditional offer grades DDD and am in =.=

I've applied to 4 different courses within this uni and they gave me offers for all of em ( all computer based)

So.. Hopefully I'll be doing computer science :3

anyone one else doing this ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has been to entry test day at Greenwich uni for adult nursing
    and could please help me with what topics I should be revising for the maths test and If you can give advice on the English test that would be very much appreciated. Also is it calculator or non calculator? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

I am joining September to study law.

Anyone else studying law?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been to the business/applicant taster day?
    If so what did you do (activities etc) and is it worth going?

ReputationRep:
    anyone applying for Nursing in avery hill?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody going to the psychology applicant day next week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! There's a group on FB set up for everyone starting at Greenwich in 2015!

Here's the link:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/562358787199873/

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!
    I have got an conditional to study MSc Accounting and Finance

Any future classmates around here?

ReputationRep:
    im doing business information systems , IT And business related

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys
    I'm starting financial maths. Any experiences?

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer to study Architecture )) reduced from 320 to 270 ucas points (ABB to CCC)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

I got an unconditional offer for Law which I have accepted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taniap96)
    I've recieved an unconditional offer to study sociology and pshycology. So excited. Anyone else studying that too? Even if ur not we can still chat
    Hey, congrats on the offer. This is a bit late but I've just got TSR and am trying to talk to different people. You're the first person so far that is doing sociology, even though we're doing slightly different courses, at least someone is doing something similar to me!

I've been accepted for sociology but I can't find anyone who is doing sociology at Greenwich!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm looking into accommodation at the minute, i definitely want to be on Greenwich campus but am unsure as to which halls of residence. Looking for the most lively and sociable one; any thoughts or opinions?
    Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethlauren_d)
    Hi,
    I'm looking into accommodation at the minute, i definitely want to be on Greenwich campus but am unsure as to which halls of residence. Looking for the most lively and sociable one; any thoughts or opinions?
    Thanks x
    I've applied for the Defoe Halls? Just because they look the nicest if I'm honest

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    follow this facebook page for freshers advice and meeting new freshers! https://www.facebook.com/groups/355404187986341/
    also add me ROBYN EPPS as I go to the uni and can answer any questions! look forward to seeing you this coming year!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.