Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Highlight of the year? Yesterday! Went out to nandos for my older brothers birthday, did no revision, and watched tv with him.

Me and my brother ate: 1.5 large side of chips each, half chicken each, 10 wings + roll for me, livers for him, large coleslaw each, plus chips and a chicken leg from the parents.

Went home, had 2 slices of cake from cake box each.

Watched the film 2 states afterwards, followed by an hour of scuffling at 12:30 AM.

He is at uni now, and i have A2 mocks tomorrow. yay...

ReputationRep:
    Getting drunk for the first time last night
    Never had so much fun in my life

ReputationRep:
    Witnessing Cardiff history and seeing them play in blue again against Fulham... ahh <3 :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazza ma razza)
    Highlight of the year? Yesterday! Went out to nandos for my older brothers birthday, did no revision, and watched tv with him.

Me and my brother ate: 1.5 large side of chips each, half chicken each, 10 wings + roll for me, livers for him, large coleslaw each, plus chips and a chicken leg from the parents.

Went home, had 2 slices of cake from cake box each.

Watched the film 2 states afterwards, followed by an hour of scuffling at 12:30 AM.

He is at uni now, and i have A2 mocks tomorrow. yay...
    Wooahh that sounds amazing haha. I havent been to nandos in ageesss. Sounds like good family time right there! Good luck with your mocks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Just lying in bed, holding my cuddle buddy for the best part of 24 hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    Witnessing Cardiff history and seeing them play in blue again against Fulham... ahh <3 :')
    I don't even know why they went red pahaha. Apparently he changed it back to blue because his mum told him to? Still got the win so nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    I don't even know why they went red pahaha. Apparently he changed it back to blue because his mum told him to? Still got the win so nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tan loved the idea of the whole Welsh Dragon aspect, which I can understand and would've made sense if that happened waaaaaaaay back in the past. I thought he just realized how much we all hated him and gave up being red? Woheyy go Mrs. Tan!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    It can range from anything, meeting friends, hearing a joke on the tube/bus, eating that gateau laying on the table .
    Man, that sounds fun :lol:

To answer the question, mine was coming back to uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catrinana)
    I finally managed to get to my optician's appointment (3 months late). Going to get my awesome new frames sometime next week. :cool:
    Ahhh, had this feeling of getting my new glasses so many times! I don't even wear them permanently but I still get excited!

(Original post by Gott der Zweite)
    Got back my Blitzed Chemistry remock (A) after getting a U

#comeatmechem
    Woah, nice job! :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam280297)
    Getting drunk for the first time last night
    Never had so much fun in my life
    Haha, I don't remember getting drunk for the first time, that's what made it fun

(Original post by Helloworld_95)
    Just lying in bed, holding my cuddle buddy for the best part of 24 hours
    Sweet! It's too cold to go anywhere anyway haha

Tan loved the idea of the whole Welsh Dragon aspect, which I can understand and would've made sense if that happened waaaaaaaay back in the past. I thought he just realized how much we all hated him and gave up being red? Woheyy go Mrs. Tan!
    Hmm it could be that also? But then again, you guys hated him when he proposed the change and made the change, so why did he cave in now. Ahh well, the blue colours are back! I'm a united fan, before you have a glory hunter go at me, no i'm not hahah! Even though I live like 10 minutes from the emirates and white hart lane

(Original post by bumblebee342)
    Man, that sounds fun :lol:

To answer the question, mine was coming back to uni
    A man never jokes about chocolate cake . It does sound fun haha. Nice, hope you have a good rest of the year at uni!

ReputationRep:
    Orgasm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    Hmm it could be that also? But then again, you guys hated him when he proposed the change and made the change, so why did he cave in now. Ahh well, the blue colours are back! I'm a united fan, before you have a glory hunter go at me, no i'm not hahah! Even though I live like 10 minutes from the emirates and white hart lane
    I live around Craven Cottage, and the looks of disappointment I get when walking around with my Cardiff shirt/scarf on is ridiculous Fulham's always one of my favorite teams, but a League 2 team could've beaten them yesterday. Nah, I'm not into the whole "ew you support them! Go away!" thing- being a Cardiff fan I'm used to it though :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I live around Craven Cottage, and the looks of disappointment I get when walking around with my Cardiff shirt/scarf on is ridiculous Fulham's always one of my favorite teams, but a League 2 team could've beaten them yesterday. Nah, I'm not into the whole "ew you support them! Go away!" thing- being a Cardiff fan I'm used to it though :cool:
    Clicked on your profile, "Can't come with up clever usernames". Pretty much my life right now haha. Ahhh fulham, I don't even know how they got relegated. Bournemouth are looking shockingly good besides the loss they had recently. Have you always lived there? Are your family Cardiff fans?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    Clicked on your profile, "Can't come with up clever usernames". Pretty much my life right now haha. Ahhh fulham, I don't even know how they got relegated. Bournemouth are looking shockingly good besides the loss they had recently. Have you always lived there? Are your family Cardiff fans?
    Yep, my whole life My mum was brought up in the valleys in Wales and my dad moved around quite a lot, yet they both met in Wales and somehow ended up in London. I've been brought up going to Wales to see family and for football games, and my dad and brother are big Cardiff fans Fulham were my premier-league team and I'd go to nearly all of their Europa-league games which was fun Ehh I see how they got relegated, poor support in-game tbh, when they were close to the goal only one player would be between the striker and the goal. The Cardiff game yesterday was terrible playing tbh, but hey we won!

ReputationRep:
    Yep, my whole life My mum was brought up in the valleys in Wales and my dad moved around quite a lot, yet they both met in Wales and somehow ended up in London. I've been brought up going to Wales to see family and for football games, and my dad and brother are big Cardiff fans Fulham were my premier-league team and I'd go to nearly all of their Europa-league games which was fun Ehh I see how they got relegated, poor support in-game tbh, when they were close to the goal only one player would be between the striker and the goal. The Cardiff game yesterday was terrible playing tbh, but hey we won!
    Damn, nice! London is the place to be for everyone clearly! One of my friends dad is a Cardiff fan and she tells me he goes absolutely mental when they play haha (Good and bad whatever the outcome). Wow, I still remember when they playing Ateltico in the Europa final not so long ago. Those were the days! Ahh I'm sure you guys were happy with the result then even though they played badly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    Damn, nice! London is the place to be for everyone clearly! One of my friends dad is a Cardiff fan and she tells me he goes absolutely mental when they play haha (Good and bad whatever the outcome). Wow, I still remember when they playing Ateltico in the Europa final not so long ago. Those were the days! Ahh I'm sure you guys were happy with the result then even though they played badly.
    Yeah I do love London, but whoever I talk to they always have to link it to Made in Chelsea or some other reality crap Go your friend's dad! I think the atmosphere at the stadium was only buzzing due to being back in blue. The chants were just about Bluebirds or being in blue, and only a handful about hating the English!

ReputationRep:
    Getting new chair from IKEA

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I do love London, but whoever I talk to they always have to link it to Made in Chelsea or some other reality crap Go your friend's dad! I think the atmosphere at the stadium was only buzzing due to being back in blue. The chants were just about Bluebirds or being in blue, and only a handful about hating the English!
    This page is only big enough for one cat.
    Let's settle this once and for all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocahontas lol)
    Alas, I've been awaiting for this dual.

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh I don't know how people watch those shows. My cousin was watching Jersey Shore and I caught a glimpse of it and I was like wtf is this. I've never actually seen any of Made in Cheslea thank goodness! haha typical fans!

(Original post by pocahontas lol)
    Fighttttt!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.