Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess31)
    Loool its true! :lol: and it was so painful but i hid the tears well i must say :rolleyes:
    Im first year biomed its.. um.. meh
    I'm not going to lie, I probably would have had a tear come out haha. Ahh biomed, how you finding it besides it being meh? Do you live out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    I'm not going to lie, I probably would have had a tear come out haha. Ahh biomed, how you finding it besides it being meh? Do you live out?
    Lol i did cry a bit when i came home :lol:
    and its okay lol. Im not liking it all that much just now

ReputationRep:
    Lol i did cry a bit when i came home :lol:
    and its okay lol. Im not liking it all that much just now
    Awww. Hang in there haha. Do your Asian parents proud!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh i see!! Thats awesome!

Lol that i am :lol: and youre not a buddhi loool
    Wahay! How's your day going, anyway?

(Original post by ,,,,)
    Hahaha, yes they do! Some of the story lines they come up with is pure and utter rubbish. Meh, I've given up with Bollywood movies, I can genuinely say I liked 4 movies and that's it. They play too many songs, like idk. I hate Indian channels so much, it's sad.

In other news: I literally went southall for the first time last year hahahaha, it was hmm, too many indians!
    That's pretty funny! I kinda liked Jism 2, because of Sunny Leone. I think she's hot, that's why.

Yeah, you're right about the ridiculous number of songs in every movie! Too many songs in too many destinations!

(Original post by uberteknik)
    Why don't you do a loyalty card?
    You can do it on my behalf!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    Awww. Hang in there haha. Do your Asian parents proud!
    Hahaa i shall try :lol: so much effort tho lol

(Original post by NishaaaR)
    Wahay! How's your day going, anyway?

That's pretty funny! I kinda liked Jism 2, because of Sunny Leone. I think she's hot, that's why.

Yeah, you're right about the ridiculous number of songs in every movie! Too many songs in too many destinations!

You can do it on behalf!
    My days going well i guess :lol: just seen thr house and it was sooo nice!!! and my mums making biryani :love: and my bua is coming over later :suith: not seen her since like thursday! :lol:

Hows your day been?

ReputationRep:
    But she's a ****.

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you want to do biomedical or were you orginially a Med applicant?

ReputationRep:
    I don't like Akshay either! :facepalm:

I'm doing about 15+ hours of independent study every week. I want to study physiotherapy.

Took longer than 60 seconds. What are you going to do!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    akshay kumar is sexy , we will leave it at that. errm I want to do chemical engineering but I am taking a gap year next year for travel perhaps ,I will go where the wind takes me. which uni r u thinking of and which subjects are you doing ,how much will you revise for actual exams and when will u start. U have 60 seconds or I will find you.

ReputationRep:
    My days going well i guess :lol: just seen thr house and it was sooo nice!!! and my mums making biryani :love: and my bua is coming over later :suith: not seen her since like thursday! :lol:

Hows your day been?
    Was it lamb biryani? :sexface:

Seems like you're having a ball...

My day was really long. I just got home! Gonna study for another hour and then call it a day!

(Original post by TheBBQ)
    But she's a ****.
    Don't care. She's hot!

(Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you want to do biomedical or were you orginially a Med applicant?
    I wanted to study medicine when I was doing my GCSEs, but I lost interest. I want to do physiotherapy now.

(Original post by Sharukhan)
    akshay kumar is sexy , we will leave it at that. errm I want to do chemical engineering but I am taking a gap year next year for travel perhaps ,I will go where the wind takes me. which uni r u thinking of and which subjects are you doing ,how much will you revise for actual exams and when will u start. U have 60 seconds or I will find you.
    You keep thinking that! Lol, that's a good way to look at things.

I'm currently studying A-levels in a year in Mathematics (AS), Physics, Biology and Psychology. I'm thinking of studying physiotherapy at Southampton University or Brighton University. I'll revise the same number of hours as I am doing now. I have a very tight schedule.

Find me... I'll be waiting... :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

How on earth do you do As and A2 in one year? What is your study schedule like? And what type of grades were you aiming for?

ReputationRep:

My day was really long. I just got home! Gonna study for another hour and then call it a day!

Don't care. She's hot!

I wanted to study medicine when I was doing my GCSEs, but I lost interest. I want to do physiotherapy now.

I'm currently studying A-levels in a year in Mathematics (AS), Physics, Biology and Psychology. I'm thinking of studying physiotherapy at Southampton University or Brighton University. I'll revise the same number of hours as I am doing now. I have a very tight schedule.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah it was chicken biryani :perv: ooft that biryani hai rabba :love: lol!

Ah lol my day started off on a low but shall probably end on a high :lol:

And ah i see! Got much studying to do? I need to study tbh K:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

How on earth do you do As and A2 in one year? What is your study schedule like? And what type of grades were you aiming for?
    Hard work and dedication. My normal timetable is from 9-5, most weekdays. I stay after school for a few hours to do extra work on the days I have classes. If I don't have classes on certain days, I just spend my time studying at home or giving myself a rest from the madness. I tend to go training to work out for a few hours most days and get home by 10/10:30pm. On Saturday I spend several hours studying. On Sunday I go to work from 6am-4pm. I study for a few more hours and call it a day.

I would like to get exceptional grades, but it depends on how much effort I'm willing to put.

Ah it was chicken biryani :perv: ooft that biryani hai rabba :love: lol!

Ah lol my day started off on a low but shall probably end on a high :lol:

And ah i see! Got much studying to do? I need to study tbh K:
    Sorry, but the lamb one is the best! :P

Why did it start off on a low?

I've got a bit of biology revision to do abd four essays for psychology!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Don't care. She's hot!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know where you are, I have lived for over 2000 years, so you might as well send me the address. If you can study a-levels in a year , I must be brad pitt ? and what does R in your name?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharukhan)
    I know where you are, I have lived for over 2000 years, so you might as well send me the address. If you can study a-levels in a year , I must be brad pitt ? and what does R in your name?
    Ancient. I like that sort of stuff.

Maybe you are Brad Pitt in disguise...

It's the initial of my surname.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hard work and dedication. My normal timetable is from 9-5, most weekdays. I stay after school for a few hours to do extra work on the days I have classes. If I don't have classes on certain days, I just spend my time studying at home or giving myself a rest from the madness. I tend to go training to work out for a few hours most days and get home by 10/10:30pm. On Saturday I spend several hours studying. On Sunday I go to work from 6am-4pm. I study for a few more hours and call it a day.

I would like to get exceptional grades, but it depends on how much effort I'm willing to put.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Loool i actually never had lamb biryani so i cant compare it

And lol meh just stuff i guess, life in general gets to me sometimes :erm:

four essay whaaaaaat??!?!!?!?!?!!??!?!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmm with all that exercise you must be a very fit person if you know what I mean .

ReputationRep:
    Loool i actually never had lamb biryani so i cant compare it

And lol meh just stuff i guess, life in general gets to me sometimes :erm:

four essay whaaaaaat??!?!!?!?!?!!??!?!
    Oh my God. You're missing out!

Aww, I know what you mean. I think we are in need of a nice holiday abroad. Dubai? Egypt? Japan?

Four essays indeed. Once I get started on one, I'll knock the rest out of the park. :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Hmm with all that exercise you must be a very fit person if you know what I mean .
    No, I don't know what you mean? Where are you going with this? :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just a subtle compliment.Fit as you exercise , so is in healthy condition due to you doing regular aerobic exercise but fit also in British slang means attractive .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just a subtle compliment.Fit as you exercise , so is in healthy condition due to you doing regular aerobic exercise but fit also in British slang means attractive .
    Oh. Thanks for clarifying, Kadak! :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.