ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ms will do .
    Aye, aye Ma'am, just realised you're the OP, all the best

(Original post by joostan)
    Aye, aye Ma'am, just realised you're the OP, all the best
    Thanks Joostan .

ReputationRep:
    I lost mine when I was 16 to a guy I was seeing at the time, in his bed :-P you live 300 miles apart, so I don't see why it would be trashy? Unless it was a pay by the hour type of hotel! And any guy who would judge you on something as trivial as WHERE you lost your virginity isn't worth your time and quite frankly, it's not even really anyone else's business apart from yours :-)

On the floor of a local playground when I was 16.... it was outside, end of December and it was pissing freezing!!!

Classy bloke me

ReputationRep:
    There was a girl I use to deliver my papers to when I did my paper round as a early/mid teen, I talked quite a bit about random stuff. One day she messaged me on MSN messenger if she wanted to hang out. Her mum was at work until late so she had the house to herself, she was suppose to have a key which she forgot so we sat outside in her garden. She had condoms on her and asked me to do with her, I replied with yes, we did it on her garden bench for about 20 minutes until her mum walked through the back door of the house.

She shouted at me to go, I legged it and the next thing I knew I was told I was a bad influence on her, I was confused because she was the one who asked me. I told my dad about it and responded by saying 'thats women for you. She blocked on MSN so I never spoke to her since it happened.

(Original post by LonelyDemon)
    There was a girl I use to deliver my papers to when I did my paper round as a early/mid teen, I talked quite a bit about random stuff. One day she messaged me on MSN messenger if she wanted to hang out. Her mum was at work until late so she had the house to herself, she was suppose to have a key which she forgot so we sat outside in her garden. She had condoms on her and asked me to do with her, I replied with yes, we did it on her garden bench for about 20 minutes until her mum walked through the back door of the house.

She shouted at me to go, I legged it and the next thing I knew I was told I was a bad influence on her, I was confused because she was the one who asked me. I told my dad about it and responded by saying 'thats women for you. She blocked on MSN so I never spoke to her since it happened.

Damn, poor guy.

>implying

ReputationRep:
    Why do you care so much about a guy judging you for having sex in a hotel room? It's your body and your decision, don't not do something just in case some guy will judge you for it, there are bigger things in life to worry about than judgement from someone who doesn't matter. Do whatever the hell you want.

ReputationRep:
    Don't see a problem with that. I lost mine in my ex's bedroom

ReputationRep:
    I have yet to lose mine but it may happen soon, but in a hotel room . Do you guys think its a bit cheap of a girl to have her first time in a hotel? Would a guy judge a girl for doing so?

I will add the reason for the hotel is that the guy and I live nearly 300 miles apart .

Where did you lose yours?
    If you live 300 miles apart do you actually know the guy, like have you net before...just be careful

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by LouiseRoche)
    If you live 300 miles apart do you actually know the guy, like have you net before...just be careful

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We skype alot but I have met him once.

ReputationRep:
    The picnic bench in my parents garden :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    We skype alot but I have met him once.
    Just be careful😊😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikki1805)
    Where you are isn't the important part, it's who you're there with.
    True dat *thumbs*

We lost it in an elevator didn't we

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I haven't yet. Just had an urge to add to thread, even if pointless.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In her vagina, of course.

ReputationRep:
    My bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bedo)
    True dat *thumbs*

We lost it in an elevator didn't we

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was perfect.

ReputationRep:
    honeymoon at bora bora

I have yet to lose mine but it may happen soon, but in a hotel room . Do you guys think its a bit cheap of a girl to have her first time in a hotel? Would a guy judge a girl for doing so?

I will add the reason for the hotel is that the guy and I live nearly 300 miles apart .

Where did you lose yours?
    I lost mine in a hotel...with someone from TSR haha

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.